224939 Bullies, 3846 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 591
Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The moment JFS pushed Anna, MOM34 shouted "Hit that son of a bitch in the mouth!"

    I explained to her that Martial Arts taught us Respect and Self Control. No REAL Martial Artists would brawl in the street.

    Her reply was " homo" and she walked away.
  2. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It's all stupid.

    We can fight all we want indoors, on mats, wearing gloves and still gauge the relative skill levels of the practitioners. There's no need for this bullshit, but losing is such a dick shrivelling prospect for these tards they've got to raise the fucking bar continuously."

    That's being rationale. If you're mainly interested in standup fine, do that. Otherwise you've got MMA rules. If you're really stupid you can go old school VT. Whatever, but do it away from the general public and on mats or in a ring.

    Anything else is bullshit macho(er) posturing.
  3. kikkoman is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,238

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:15pm


     Style: TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can no longer consider Annatrocity hard core. I still think she is a skilled fighter, but she's lost all of her hard core respect. When Omar shoved her, she immediatly starting talking about not wanting to fight on concrete.

    If someone shoves me, I don't care if it's on concrete, grass, mats, or a moonbounce, it's ON!!!! I'm busting out the TKD fury because that's how I roll in the hood G.

    If I'm on a lei tai 20 feet in the air with spikes on the ground and Lord Asia himself shoves me...... it's on!!!!!!
  4. UpaLumpa is offline
    UpaLumpa's Avatar

    Exasperated.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx
    Where's the link to the schoolyard challenge?

    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=201

    It was brought up earlier in the thread as well.
  5. kung-fu kitty is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    240

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:20pm


     Style: various styles

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    The moment JFS pushed Anna, MOM34 shouted "Hit that son of a bitch in the mouth!"

    I explained to her that Martial Arts taught us Respect and Self Control. No REAL Martial Artists would brawl in the street.

    Her reply was " homo" and she walked away.

    Props to MOM34 I would have said the same thing, about the pushing part anyway
  6. Lu Tze is offline

    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,018

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:26pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I can no longer consider Annatrocity hard core. I still think she is a skilled fighter, but she's lost all of her hard core respect. When Omar shoved her, she immediatly starting talking about not wanting to fight on concrete.

    If someone shoves me, I don't care if it's on concrete, grass, mats, or a moonbounce, it's ON!!!! I'm busting out the TKD fury because that's how I roll in the hood G.

    If I'm on a lei tai 20 feet in the air with spikes on the ground and Lord Asia himself shoves me...... it's on!!!!!!
    Unluckily for you, anyone with half a brain who's serious about fighting won't shove you, they'll just crack you.

    Shoving is what school kids/people who don't really want to fight/people haven't got a clue about fighting do.
  7. Chuan is offline
    Chuan's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Spartanburg ,SC
    Posts
    944

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:27pm

    supporting member
     Style: Roberto Traven BJJ (Blue)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I can no longer consider Annatrocity hard core. !!!!
    But we all still consider you a punk bitch. It all evens out.
  8. kikkoman is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,238

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:31pm


     Style: TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Unluckily for you, anyone with half a brain who's serious about fighting won't shove you, they'll just crack you.
    Is this a challenge?
  9. Lu Tze is offline

    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,018

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:36pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were challenging you I'd say something along the lines of "I challenge you". You taking a leaf out of JFS's book and trying the intimidation line? It works somewhat for him, you're a fucking beanpole TKD gimp, so it doesn't quite have the same impact. **** off.

    Actually I'd like to make one addendum. A person will shove you to try and get you to initiate, so they have an excuse to fight, that's generally a bullying tactic though.
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 7/13/2007 8:38pm at .
  10. kikkoman is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,238

    Posted On:
    7/13/2007 8:37pm


     Style: TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just really let down that everyone made such a big deal about concrete. It's not that bad. There's a 30 minute video of people debating the philosophical attributes of concrete.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.