Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 2:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kismasher
    Why don't you PM Asia and Os and ask their opinion?
    Well maybe because you put it out there as if it doesn't exist. I'm saying the stereotype exists you said it doesn't.

I said ask your friends. I don't know Asia and Os well enough. Nowhere have I said all blacks feel this way.

I don't think anyone sees a picture of Phrost and automatically assumes "racist skinhead."
    We wouldn't have racism or stereotypes if people didn't think exactly this way.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 2:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    I have younger friends. I call most of my younger friends 'Boy'.

Like "hey while your in the kitchen boy, bring me another beer!"
    Maybe it is on the other thread there are so many. I said age is a factor.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF,

You should read a little more carefully. My exact quote says that it has "largely gone away" which is a far cry from saying nonexistent or that it hasn't existed in the past.

If you don't want to ask Os and Asia, perhaps you should just drop it. Regardless, I'm dropping it because there are better things to do with my time.

I think there rerunning American History X on TNT tonight so you can get all filled up on your stereotypes again. Enjoy!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 2:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kismasher
    IIF,

You should read a little more carefully. My exact quote says that it has "largely gone away" which is a far cry from saying nonexistent or that it hasn't existed in the past.

If you don't want to ask Os and Asia, perhaps you should just drop it. Regardless, I'm dropping it because there are better things to do with my time.

I think there rerunning American History X on TNT tonight so you can get all filled up on your stereotypes again. Enjoy!!
    Interesting.

You are telling me to read when I said it was a stereotype in my very first post on the subject.

Stereotype means just that not true or an assumption people make. Why don't you ask Os and Asia since you can't believe people make assumptions concerning Bald Heads.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Forgot to mention country. Oh well everything I said still stands in America where this crap fest went down.
    Sorry dude, I assumed you knew who i was and in what country I lived :tongue5:

Have honestly never hear of 'boy' being racist although now you bring it up, I can see why it could be construed as such.

We were in Brixton once (a real bad part of London) and one of my buddies bumped into the other. The one being bumped into said, in his worst Sam Jackson voice "**** you nigga!"

The group of black guys behind us threated to shoot us if we didn't make ourselves scarce :qleft2:
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 4:31pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is really a cultural/area thing.

Spook means spy.
    Spook used to be a bad racial term way back in the day.

It is all quite retarded.

If I told you all of the words that were considered racial you'd laugh.

I still find out **** I say is now considered racial.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 5:00pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Is it just me or did Omar shrink from a "solid" "average" 180 to . . . smaller then Kat, who is not big on the relative scale of male human beings?
    I have a tendency to kind of build up my opponents in my head. I sit at home thinking about upcoming fights and fretting about how they might surprise me and kick my ass even when i am almost certainly going to walk through them without to much trouble.

I did not have that issue with this fight with omar. The videos made him look like a weak backed ho that slouches in bed.

Then I meet the guy and much to my surprise, he looks even weaker and scrawnier then he does on video.

When JFS, JackRusher and Omar rolled up in the parking lot I first tagged JackRusher as being Omar from a distance. (I also have 20/100 vision)

So I focus on Jack and I am like "ok, looks about the size i expected, want to stay out of the clinch with this guy so I dont get tired"

Then they get closer and I see that Jack Rusher is not Omar and that Omar is actually Omar....and well...what a fucking joke.

If he's 40 pounds heavier then I am I will be shocked. His arms are scrawnier then mine by a long shot. All his weight must be in his pudgy little pot belly that extends his otherwise baggy shirt.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 5:10pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS is probably racist or he wouldnt reach for the word "******" so quickly. But it doesnt really matter that much because JFS is an idiot in a myriad of other ways so debating his racisim is just icing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 5:14pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    JFS is probably racist or he wouldnt reach for the word "******" so quickly. But it doesnt really matter that much because JFS is an idiot in a myriad of other ways so debating his racisim is just icing.
    Actually we are passed that part. This is more of a sociocide topic anyway. It is more wtf I didn't know that was considered racial.

Of course this is my opinion. We could still be talking about JFS for all I know.:new_cussi

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 5:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity

If he's 40 pounds heavier then I am I will be shocked. His arms are scrawnier then mine by a long shot. All his weight must be in his pudgy little pot belly that extends his otherwise baggy shirt.
    I resent that remark. It is chi. God you need to study IMA or shut up.
Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast