Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 5:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't Wanderlei training at Xtreme Couture now? Will this have any impact on Griffin vs. Rua?

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 5:42pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was wondering that myself
    we know wand was training with couture leading up to gonzaga, but wand is not staying in LV.

his move is to florida, and last i read, he is training in the xtreme couture florida location for now, until he opens up his own gym

i highly doubt wandy will betray his buy shogun tho, so whatever we saw of wand working with couture was probably specific to that fight for the most part

it IS interesting how these relationships couture has will turn out. The other one being that rampage has also trained with couture, and hendo is also concerned what couture will do about this fight coming up. I hope couture stays neutral when rampage and hendo train for their fight

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 5:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I understood it, Rampage was with Team Punishment and Tito now, while Henderson works with Team Quest, so that whole point should be moot. The Wanderlei thing has got me interested, thought. Is he splitting with Chute Box for good or will he be opening a Chute Box affiliated gym? Could we see "Shogun" vs. "Axe Murderer"?

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 6:03pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRoc
    I think a small fine, or verbal reprimand should happen for people who compete with staph in the UFC, its not something people like getting.

On a sidenote, what is with all the homo ads on bullshido lately? Real jocks.com or something, and an Ad with some guy saying he got kicked off e-harmony cuz he is gay? I mean come on, I dont think Bullshido is a big gay market. I have been wrong before tho..
    Feel free to post this in the Support section and we will address it there. They apparently decided to run ads on Bullshido through Google's AdWords program.

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 6:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rampage officially trains under Juanito Ibarra, the boxing coach.
    the team punishment thing is a loose association. He's good friends with tito, but he's not officially in their camp all the time. Altho, whenever either of them have a fight coming up, they will get together up in Big Bear and train

u can read hendo's concern about couture and rampage having trianed together recently from this interview here
    http://ufcjunkie.com/2007/08/27/dan-...%80%99s-event/

not sure about wand and chute boxe. There have been no news about any turmoil (unlike BTT lately). So my guess is he will open up a chute boxe affiliated gym in florida once he is settled in

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 6:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for clarifying that. Rampage has already outstruck Chuck...wouldn't it be crazy if he outwrestled Hendo?

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 6:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it would be crazy, but i doubt it =)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567