224948 Bullies, 3760 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 67
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. HANKtheTANK is offline
    HANKtheTANK's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,177

    Posted On:
    8/14/2007 9:54pm


     Style: Systema & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no, the staph was true, it was huge on his thigh
    i was surprised the fight went on, ain't the **** contagious?

    anyway, he's with Rob Garcia now i think? working on his boxing in california, while being with his son. Thats the story as i know it for now
  2. pauli is offline

    i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    herndon, va, usa
    Posts
    3,521

    Posted On:
    8/14/2007 10:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i got the impression he didn't tell anybody before hand.
  3. HANKtheTANK is offline
    HANKtheTANK's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,177

    Posted On:
    8/14/2007 10:47pm


     Style: Systema & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ur right, he kept it secret before the fight
    he wanted to get suspended during the weigh ins, cuz apparently he was lookin to cause some ****, and push or slap koschek in order to be reprimanded

    didn't happen, so the fight went on.....i just figured, its a dangerous thing to still fight with something so contagious. granted no one knew til after the fact, but then thats diegos fault
  4. Red512S is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    149

    Posted On:
    8/15/2007 2:50pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, as much as I'm a fan of Sanchez, the fact that he fought knowing he had a contagious infection is bullshit, and I honestly think there should be some type of official punishment or reprimand by the UFC.

    Dave
  5. dinnerpig is offline
    dinnerpig's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NoVA & MD
    Posts
    241

    Posted On:
    8/29/2007 8:35am


     Style: Heal-Jitsu..yet again :-(

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red512S
    Yeah, as much as I'm a fan of Sanchez, the fact that he fought knowing he had a contagious infection is bullshit, and I honestly think there should be some type of official punishment or reprimand by the UFC.

    Dave
    Agreed!
  6. Wolf is offline
    Wolf's Avatar

    T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540

    Posted On:
    8/29/2007 8:48am

    staff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANKtheTANK
    no, the staph was true, it was huge on his thigh
    i was surprised the fight went on, ain't the **** contagious?

    anyway, he's with Rob Garcia now i think? working on his boxing in california, while being with his son. Thats the story as i know it for now
    What I don't understand is how it happened. I though UFC fighters had same day skin inspections just like competitive wrestlers. If it really was there, how the **** did no one notice?
  7. HANKtheTANK is offline
    HANKtheTANK's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,177

    Posted On:
    8/29/2007 2:41pm


     Style: Systema & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no idea how thorough those inspections might be if they exist, but his staph infection was located high on the inner thigh apparently, so unless someone was liftng up his shorts, i guess it can easily be overlooked, and i mean, the fight barely went to the ground but the one time in the 1st rd, so that wasnt much to go on either even if we were to re-watch it
  8. KayRoc is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    640

    Posted On:
    8/29/2007 4:27pm


     Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think a small fine, or verbal reprimand should happen for people who compete with staph in the UFC, its not something people like getting.

    On a sidenote, what is with all the homo ads on bullshido lately? Real jocks.com or something, and an Ad with some guy saying he got kicked off e-harmony cuz he is gay? I mean come on, I dont think Bullshido is a big gay market. I have been wrong before tho..
  9. kwoww is offline
    kwoww's Avatar

    poser

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,986

    Posted On:
    8/29/2007 4:29pm


     Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRoc
    I think a small fine, or verbal reprimand should happen for people who compete with staph in the UFC, its not something people like getting.

    On a sidenote, what is with all the homo ads on bullshido lately? Real jocks.com or something, and an Ad with some guy saying he got kicked off e-harmony cuz he is gay? I mean come on, I dont think Bullshido is a big gay market. I have been wrong before tho..
    Are we talking about the same website here?
  10. KayRoc is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    640

    Posted On:
    8/29/2007 5:05pm


     Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe so.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.