Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2008 1:25am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    draygin,

According to Mr. Trejo's website schedule, he'll be having a seminar at the following date and location:

Kenny Gonzales Seminar
    Tampa, Florida
    April 25, 2008
    813-857-7738

What should one expect to see in the seminar? I ask in earnest. Thanks.
    I will call him and ask. It's a bit late but I will update you asap Teh El Macho. I hope it's the so called fusion. You'd get a kick out of it. Sticky hands would be a blast too. He has his own deal with that. I plan on doing my best to be ther so even if you don't attend maybe we could meet there if it's not a long drive for you. At the least I could introduce you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2008 1:30am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsbro
    hey guys, I don't deny the worth of anyone's style or system, I enjoy spirited discussions about the arts. As I see it, Mr. Trejo and Mr. Speakman had the honor of learning from a truly gifted martial artist and both have a great deal to offer their respective students. When we can put aside our own egos and consider each other of the same family, and respect the differing opinions, we will truly be a "kenpo family" again and perpetuate the art of Mr. Parker.
    Difference is Speakman learned from Trejo also. Speakman spend 1/100 the time with Parker. Parker had Trejo run his school. Trejo trained with Parker from 12 to 40. Trejo is a 10th, Speakeman a 7th and questionable. Yes let's not raise those questions. Trejo has fighting credentials.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567