Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 4:29am

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see Randy pulling it off against Fedor. As much as a I swing from the sack of The Natural. If Randy is to beat fedor he's have to decimate him... KO and nothing less. Just haven't seen that from Randy in a long time. Fedor on the other hand has one fist named "nighty" and the other named "night". I may be a loyal Couture fan but I am also a realist and a bettin man. Money is on Fedor, late round 3 with a punishing right for the KO.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 2:01am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before I say anything else, I'm a big Fedor fan-boy. I think he would most likely tear through most anyone in the UFC right now. However, I agree with some people here that he may turn out somewhat like Cro Cop. Tons of people (including me admittedly) thought that Cro Cop would do a clean sweep of the UFC without breaking a sweat. Similarly, I thought Nick Diaz would get assraped by Gomi. Even more I thought Couture would be absolutely destroyed by Tim Sylvia and then Gonzaga.

I'm just saying that as much as past performance could be an indicator of future success, it would be a whole new ball game if Fedor were in the UFC. There are several differences he would have to deal with, and Couture has proved that he plays against his opponent's weaknesses pretty damn well. That being said, I'd still bet on Fedor.

One more thing, part of me wants him to lose just so that everyone will stop saying, "OMG Fedor is proof that Pride is better than UFC LOL!":new_argue I don't give a **** which organization (although this is a moot point now) is better, I just want to see good fights.

Dave

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:05am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've said it before, and i'll say it again - randy by cut stoppage, round 2.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678