Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 11:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJ v Sherk would be amazing, and I cant see Fedor losing to anyone in the UFC. Then again, I said the same thing about Cro Cop when he came over.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 12:00pm

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just ignore him, he is just talking out of his ass, Fedor will dominate the UFC heavyweight division. He is a notch if not two above everyone else in the UFC, he will submit couture, i guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark
    In what position? How often have you seen Fedor working from the bottom of guard?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 1:06pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkartigue
    All BS aside if Randy beats Gonzaga how big would a Randy V Fedor fight be?

Taking into perspective the feat of beating Silva, only due to the age, and if he beats Gonzaga a Randy V Fedor will be epic. That fight will be the greatest build up in fight history and go down as an all time great fight. I mean the Russian assassin v Captain America how fucking rock hard will the world's erection be to see this fight?
    He might have to go through CroCop too. If Mirko wins his next fight (or two) he might be #1 contender again and Fedor's not even supposed to fight until the end of 07/beginning 08.

Either way, the HW division is going to be exciting as hell for a while. Couture vs. CroCop would be a really awesome and highly promotable fight. And if CroCop wins the title, they could throw Nog or Fedor at him and promote it very well because they could do it as an "avenging a previous loss" kind of deal a la Chuck/Quinton.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 7:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In what position? How often have you seen Fedor working from the bottom of guard?
    Bottom of side mount. Hunt, for example, could've murdered him if he could've elbowed. Fedor gives up the takedown counting on getting the reversal too often. Against a good GnP guy, that would haunt him like a ************.

Also, for whoever said he would sub Couture, LMAO@that, JACARE couldn't sub Couture.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 8:27pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm so glad that he will actually be fighting in UFC. I'd heard from the radio and other random media outlets that he wouldn't touch the UFC with a ten-foot pole. I can't wait to see him fighting in the cage.

Dave

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 8:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He'll only fight if his contract is non-exclusive, or gigantic, and the UFC will only sign him to an exclusive, or small contract. You do the math.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 8:49pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    He'll only fight if his contract is non-exclusive, or gigantic, and the UFC will only sign him to an exclusive, or small contract. You do the math.
    Gotta agree here. As it is, the UFC has already grown their HW division a lot. I think Dana can afford to hold out on Fedor. If Fedor doesn't want to sign with the UFC they'll just take all the other good heavyweights, so that all Fedor has left to fight are tomato cans. Then, after a while, the "What good fighters has he faced lately" angle will start being played. From there it becomes a "If he was worth a damn, he'd fight a UFC fighter." Now whether or not this gets to his ego is another thing all together.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 9:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Er...those cards are already in play. His last fights:

Lindland (185er)

Hunt (not top 5)

Coleman (LOL)

Zulu (LOL)

Now, the THREE fights that made him "Great" all happened '05 and previous:

Crocop (Decision...)

Nog (2 Decisions)

He became the GOAT by beating Nog and Crocop by decision. L-O-L

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 12:32am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha Wolf, I never thought of it that way. O man, politics infect so many good things.

Dave

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 7:31am

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    Bottom of side mount. Hunt, for example, could've murdered him if he could've elbowed. Fedor gives up the takedown counting on getting the reversal too often. Against a good GnP guy, that would haunt him like a ************.

Also, for whoever said he would sub Couture, LMAO@that, JACARE couldn't sub Couture.

And that mean sFedor can't STFU Cracky must stand for Crackhead, I am not saying he would tottally destroy Randy, but you act like Fedor does'nt have a chance in hell, and that is BS.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast