Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 10:11pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valthar
    I dont know yet, I am going through MEPS this coming week, not worried though. Only strike against me was an inhaler I had for bronchitis. Which I took like 4 tests for and have 3 written letters from the doctor that prescribed it and numerous others that it was nothing to do with asthma. My recruiter looked at me like I was crazy when I showed up with all the paperwork and test results without her even asking for it ;P

So ya, Ill tell ya in a week ;D

Dude, don't sweat MEPS. It took me three times to make it through. But I went in during the Clinton cut backs. They Flunked me for acne on my back twice. Then tried to say a pellet gun scar was a third fucking nipple. The whole meat gazer thing for the piss test kind of put me off for about an hour. But aside from that it was a duck walk, a bunch on E-3 Corpsman acting like total badasses and a duck walk. Oh and the ancient dude that makes you bend over and spread em then he get like 4 inches from your anus. I think everybody reffered to him as Dr. Frankenstien in MEPS San Diego.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 12:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaargh
    What's the origin of your name, Bougm? I seem to recall it was Opus (of Bloom County) mother's maiden name?
    Must be a coincidence. The origin of my name is actually Spain. Yeah I know, who would have thought?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2007 3:25pm

Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spent 8 years in the Coast Guard. I also had the privilege of going through MC boot camp and CG basic training. I thought CG basic training was a breeze compared to MC boot camp.
    Not sure what advice to give you because what most have said, the physical isn't that bad, its the mental games they try and play with you.
    On the plus side, you will get off base liberty the weekend before you graduate so you can enjoy a nice evening in Cape May, NJ. It is really a lovely place and you will enjoy it.
    There was so much to do and see.

Coast Guard is one of the best choices of the military. I was a boatswain mate so got do drive the small boats and it was awesome. Search and rescue, law enforcement (I thought it sucked), marine safety, and aids to navigation (never did it, some swear by it, they work their asses off).
    I was in from 90 to 98 so things might have changed some since my day.

Good Luck

Bry
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567