Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 10:33pm

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kein Haar
    The rest are shall issue, I believe, except Illinois and Wisconsin wherein it's completely forbidden.

It was actually passed in the legislature not too long ago, than vetoed once again by the governor.

I dunno what the truth is, but the TV was prattling on about how cops hated the idea.

I've got a piece already picked out if we ever get it, but I have no real hopes for it anytime soon, and even if we do allow it I imagine walking on water will be a requirement here as well.

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 1:00am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe
    Roll of quarters in a heavy sock. But who carries around a roll of quarters in a sock?
    I knew a guy who carried around a eight ball (pool ball) in a sock, we called him "Crazy Eights"

In addition, for some reason...late one night, I bought a Police Slap, I blame beer...

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA043-547-1596.html

Last edited by Olorin; 8/04/2007 1:05am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 3:02pm

Style: Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No intent to rain on your parade, but be very careful with this one. Blackjacks are specifically baned in the Commonwealth of Virginia as well as several other states. Check your own local laws before even thinking of making or buying one. Just a word of caution, in case nobody else has pointed it out yet.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 1:36pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA/BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like a SAP. Saps and Blackjacks were the law enforcement impact tool up untill the 70's. Bianchi, the company that makes the holsters, made Saps and Jacks. Boston Leather still makes some great Saps, better than the cheapo chinese ****.

You can work the short sap from the clench, you can strike with the tip and edge of it. The edge strikes do a lot of damage, you can strike with all the angles you your use in Kali/Escrima. You can access them quickly with the strap on it and the Sap is flat so it sits nice in your pocket.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 10:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung fu San Soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what works better than a blackjack, sap gloves. Its gloves with a bar in the palm is like holding role quarters in your hand. Plus, the knuckles are covered with a layer of sand, built-in to leather gloves, and they look like a regular gloves You can punch a brick wall and and not feel a thing they're great. One-shot your out!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 12:32am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooler
    You know what works better than a blackjack, sap gloves. Its gloves with a bar in the palm is like holding role quarters in your hand. Plus, the knuckles are covered with a layer of sand, built-in to leather gloves, and they look like a regular gloves You can punch a brick wall and and not feel a thing they're great. One-shot your out!
    Hey , please read more and post less .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 6:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung fu San Soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Hey , please read more and post less .
    Hey, didn't see the other post sorry ! must of missed the page
    Last edited by kooler; 9/12/2007 7:08pm at .

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 6:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, cocktucker, you just reposted EXACTLY WHAT I SAID on the last page.

BackfistMonkey is correct.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 2:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know an NYPD cop who tells a story about how he was going after an unarmed guy with three other officers and the guy was such a brute that he was basically giving them all a really bad time. The cops even tried repetitive groin punching, batoning him, and otherwise just trying to kick the **** out of him unsucessfully. His wrists were so big that they couldn't even really get cuffs on well. After an indeterminate amount of time, my friend pulled out a blackjack he carried and hit the guy in the back of the head.

The guy went out instantly, and was more amused than anything else.. when they were processing him he kept smiling and asking what he got hit with?

Moral of the story: If your giving someone a gangbeating and it's not quite going as well as you'd hope, hit him with a lead sap in the back of the head.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 8:14pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA/BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    I know an NYPD cop who tells a story about how he was going after an unarmed guy with three other officers and the guy was such a brute that he was basically giving them all a really bad time. The cops even tried repetitive groin punching, batoning him, and otherwise just trying to kick the **** out of him unsucessfully. His wrists were so big that they couldn't even really get cuffs on well. After an indeterminate amount of time, my friend pulled out a blackjack he carried and hit the guy in the back of the head.

The guy went out instantly, and was more amused than anything else.. when they were processing him he kept smiling and asking what he got hit with?

Moral of the story: If your giving someone a gangbeating and it's not quite going as well as you'd hope, hit him with a lead sap in the back of the head.
    Up untill the 70's the Sap/Blackjack was the gold standard law enforcement impact weapon.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345