supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    Him: "You can't get tired unless you stop breathing."
    Correction: "He's only going to tire you out if you hold your breath."
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 9:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I liked all of the footage of people swinging around Indian Clubs. I kept expecting The Great Gama come out of the corner and chain ponch someone.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 9:07pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't Aaron come to the throwdown at Rodney's place in 2005? I know Grond was there. If I recall correctly, I rolled with Aaron and Grond at that one.

They had no groundskills at the time, but then again they didn't shy away from rolling either.

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 11:34pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Showing a minute chopped together from a few Bullshido clips, in a montage video no less, and labeling you guys "MMA" is hardly "dishonest". If I was clumped together as an "MMA guy" at a Bullshido thing somewhere it would not surprise or upset me in the least.

"He's only gonna tire you out if you hold your breath... entirely true..."

HH, if you really think that is "terrible advice" you really need to.... take some _ing _un. :love3: Rule #1 would be good for you. He he he.

Dagon

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    7/09/2007 11:39pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, it is. I'm not an MMA fighter and that wasn't MMA sparring.

And the terrible advice was him telling MM to breath rather than keep me from passing his half guard.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 1:52am

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And the terrible advice was him telling MM to breath rather than keep me from passing his half guard.
    At least he refrained from telling you what to do technique or strategy wise. I'd probably dismiss the "nice technique!" as "hooray!, you did something! I'm supporting other people doing stuff!" He's supposed to have some Sambo expierience now, but i've never seen him roll. Closest i've seen was a guy from my kali class with some shuai jiao background throwing him when aaron came up behind him at the end of class to to put an RNC on him standing. I probably wouldn't come to any substantial conclusions from that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 5:17am

Style: VT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it looks like a good school, good to see some of the kettlebell/Indian Club stuff seems like excellent conditioning training.

Some of the guys looked pretty good and at least it actually looks like Ving Tsun not just kickboxing.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 11:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If you are saying what you were doing was not 'MMA sparring', then what were the rules of those rounds you were in?

Quote Originally Posted by selfcritical
    I'd probably dismiss the "nice technique!" as "hooray!, you did something! I'm supporting other people doing stuff!"
    Considering he was laughing right before he said it and it was not regarding Hedgehogey's counter throw but a previous attempt where Aaron's guy managed to stuff a half-assed single-leg with an equally half-assed but standard counter (inserting uke's grabbed leg between the tori's legs and hooking the foot), I'd have to consider your assessment at least reasonable.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 7/10/2007 11:52am at .

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    ATTN TOM KAGAN

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 3:47pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    If you are saying what you were doing was not 'MMA sparring', then what were the rules of those rounds you were in?
    Standup only.

Considering he was laughing right before he said it and it was not regarding Hedgehogey's counter throw but a previous attempt where Aaron's guy managed to stuff a half-assed single-leg with an equally half-assed but standard counter (inserting uke's grabbed leg between the tori's legs and hooking the foot), I'd have to consider your assessment at least reasonable.
    Are you talking about MM? Cause MM don't train there and that single leg wasn't "countered". I stopped driving because we ran out of mat space.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    7/10/2007 3:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Standup only.
    Uh ... how was that video you linked to "standup only"?

Are you talking about MM? Cause MM don't train there and that single leg wasn't "countered". I stopped driving because we ran out of mat space.
    Fair enough. Now I think I understand what you are getting at and I can see how one could say their highlight clip is exaggerated if no one from their school were participating in rounds such as what you showed between yourself and MM. So, is that what you are saying - that they only participated in the stand-up rounds?

Edit: I just had to watch the clip the OP put up again just for 1:23. That was funny.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 7/10/2007 4:13pm at .

ATTN TOM KAGAN
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast