Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    Did you do it that way before that throwdown? I remember we had a conversation about the hook at some point.
    No wise one I learned it from you by watching you through the wall using my X-Ray vision.

Here is camus kicking my ass earlier that day with a body triangle, notice he doesn't hook my leg but he just drops his weight to the side which just torques the **** out of my organs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWI5_OZEIY0

The prior video I posted was me getting revenge for this on a smaller more helpless victim. further proving the trueness of body triangle == Jerk.

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 4:37pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon
    No wise one I learned it from you by watching you through the wall using my X-Ray vision.

Here is camus kicking my ass earlier that day with a body triangle, notice he doesn't hook my leg but he just drops his weight to the side which just torques the **** out of my organs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWI5_OZEIY0

The prior video I posted was me getting revenge for this on a smaller more helpless victim. further proving the trueness of body triangle == Jerk.
    Hey... Calling people wise one is mine too. Theft, that's what this is. I've got some video of me putting the back control body triangle on someone I have 30 lbs on. Maybe it is for jerks. :happy7:
    Last edited by Tenebrous; 7/07/2007 4:46pm at .

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't body triangle from the front while using your guard. Hahahaha. Don't do it. Just don't.

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 6:48pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way I look at it is it is not a dick move, unless the guy is very unexperienced and has no clue whats going on.

If something hurts, you tap. It doesn't just have to be from a sub. I your hurting in anyway, tap out and tell the guy you need a minute. Ive tapped from having my foot get caught in a gi. He wasn't trying to foot lock me or anything, he didn't even know he was doing it. I tapped because I didn't wanna get hurt. I tapped and told him my foot got caught and he said ok. Theres no shame in tapping at anytime for anything. Hell, I tapped because I was getting smothered at one point. It was no gi class and he was wearing a loose shirt. He mounted me and layed on top, his shirt got sucked into my mouth and I couldn't breathe. Tap, tap,tap.

I hate when people complain about getting hurt when they could have tapped out. An accident is an accident, but if your in pain and don't tap because your toguh, your an idiot who wont be training long.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 7:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop apologizing for doing well.

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 7:27pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We had a guy, who's no longer welcome in the gym, who was a prick with his body triangles. Specifically, he'd get you in a body triangle from back control and then roll a guy onto his stomach and really put the squeeze on, arch his back and drive his hips into your back. He dicked a few guy's backs up in the time he was with us. And he'd go on an on about how it was his favorite thing to do because it was "mean". I am all fine with mean in competition but not on the guys who help you train.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 7:28pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cross facing somebody's nose is being a jerk.
    Driving your head into somebody's chin while in their guard is being a jerk.
    Shin surfing a guys face is being a jerk.
    Finger and toe manipulation is being a jerk.
    Driving your knee into their inside thigh while passing guard is being a jerk.
    Grinding your elbow into their rib cage during a north south transition is being a jerk. Sitting on their face is being a jerk.
    Reading a magazine while a person struggled to get you out of mount is being a jerk.
    Humming the National Anthem while somebody's trying to pass your guard is being a jerk.
    Talking to somebody on the phone while somebody is grappling you is being a jerk.
    Wearing somebody down until they can barely breath and then covering their mouth is being a jerk.
    Choking somebody out with their own arm is being a jerk.
    Untying a persons belt and then tying them up with it is being a jerk.
    Laughing at a person for not wearing a cup and focing them to keep grappling you is being a jerk.

No you weren't being a jerk.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 7:40pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've sort of done one of those does it count if the song I hummed was "it's raining men"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 7:40pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    Choking somebody out with their own arm is being a jerk.
    But it's funny as hell..........I may get deported for that but it's true.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/07/2007 8:09pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    Wearing somebody down until they can barely breath and then covering their mouth is being a jerk.
    Tab I remember one day you were doing that to a guy and he got quite butt hurt about it and you were like "Hey **** happens it got you to move"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast