Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fatality Dragon forget about going to the Doctor go immediately to a Hospital! Seriously!
    If you are suffering from internal damages it could fatal if its not treated right away. Lose pieces of bone matter could end up in your blood stream and into your brain etc. You dont want to get a stroke or something. Head injuries is really dagerous.

As for getting up for certain types of injuries. I will share an account with one of my friends. He was doing some obscure version of tae kwon do and was kicked pretty hard in the kidneys. He didt go to the hospital or anything and lived to tell about it of course. He bleed abit when he urinated after the kick. I presume his kidney was damage. I remember him telling me that he fell off a bike and his head hit a small rock when he fell. It made a POP! noise. It was later on that he realized he suffered froma concussion. He never went to teh doctor. To this day he says he feels an indentation in the area of his head. I think it was a stupid thing to do by not going to the Hospital. He could have died. His brain could have swelled up and come out of his head like tooth paste. A piece of bone fragment could have enter his brain and killed him. Really dumb things people do to avoid the Hospital. Dont play around with your life if you can avoided.
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke is probably right you dont have an Internal Hemorage. It could something else.
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:53am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "He bleed abit when he urinated after the kick."

If FATALVISION had blood in his urine, I'd be telling him to go to the ER as well. There is nothing wrong with him.

"Fatality Dragon forget about going to the Doctor go immediately to a Hospital!"

I hope the fukk you are kidding, you are right? because if you are serious, your a mental case.

"If you are suffering from internal damages it could fatal if its not treated right away. Lose pieces of bone matter could end up in your blood stream and into your brain etc. You dont want to get a stroke or something."

The only thing i can say about this ridiculous post is you are a MEATHEAD!

dumb ass people never cease to amaze me!

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 4:15pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you have stomach bleeding, you would have the "black tarry stools" which means your poop would look like tar or coffee grinds. this is because the blood is partially digested by your stomach. if you have bleeding lower down, you would see fresh blood in the poop. i've never heard of someone having blood from the stomach leak into the mouth, that's probably from your head injury, but i could be wrong. if you tore the veins at the top of your stomach i would imagine you might have the taste of blood, but more likely you would be puking blood.

if you were bleeding internally really bad you would also probably get symptoms of shock, like turning pale, being sweaty, dizzy, etc. that would be BAD, since it can lead to DEATH or damage to vital organs such as the brain and kidney.

i would say get to the doctor ASAP. If you feel like it's bad or that it's getting worse, go to the emergency room and get your HEAD and your stomach checked out.

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 4:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been a few hours since he posted...think he's slumped over at his computer dead?

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"AUUUGGGGHHHH!" *TAP*TAP*TAP* - Asia while being TAPPED OUT by CrimsonTiger 08/31/03
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do people post asking for medical advice?

"I have my stomach tighten and it is often impossible to stun me with a good punch or kick, hell a 300 lbs guy could stand on my stomach without even hurting me at all"

Yeah thats great, thanks.
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:18am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey I am back and not dead like as everyone probably wish I was :-D

Here is what happened, I decide to try eat something to see if it will affect my stomach. So I went and eat and I wait all morning to watch for sign that some members gave. However I didn't see any serious sign and blood taste has been reduced. So I decide to go for a walk to see how I feel and I did. After a while I feel ok so I decide that I feel safe enough to follow Jamoke's advice. I end up go to my Muay Thai gym and do bag work for few min and still nothing happen. Then I do light spar all class. After class is over I feel nothing so I decide to go to my Machado Jiu justu class for 2nd time which was at my Muay Thai gym too. After rolling with a lot of people and even manage to tap a few people out I decided that it wasn't a life thearting situtation. But I promise myself I WILL continue to watch for sign of internal bleeding and IF I wake up and taste blood in my breath or feel any kind of pain or discomfort tomorrow I AM GONNA TO GO TO THE DOCTOR!

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:27am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you were worried you had a potentially deadly injury and you decided the way to find out was to train by yourself then do a few thai and BJJ classes.

Are you fucking mental ?
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:39am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It isn't like I jump into it quickly. Here is list that make me feel a bit more secure in order:

1. After I eat my stomach didn't hurt as much as it used to.

2. I went for a walk around the lake at a park and if I am seriously injuried I would not be able to do it.

3. I show up for Muay Thai class and I do bag work on my own and never feel a pain. So I decide to try the class.

4. During the class everything go fine and no longer have taste of blood. So how could I magically feel better every moment if pain is actually getting worse every moment?

Plus Jamoke work in medic field so I have a bit more confidient in him and I have no insurance so I cannot waste money (which I probably would if Jamoke never posted) on a doctor visit just to have it turn out be nothing.

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 1:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno... if I even thought there was a chance I was bleeding internally I'd get checked out. Why risk it when you could just pay a $15 copay and be sure? Small price to pay for that peace of mind IMO.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast