Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 9:44am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yesterday I was sparring with this guy who have really powerful kick. I have my stomach tighten and it is often impossible to stun me with a good punch or kick, hell a 300 lbs guy could stand on my stomach without even hurting me at all (I am saying that just so you know that I was prepared for the kick/punch so you know how hard I got kicked). This guy kick me right in stomach and it just threw me half way across ring and I was so stunned that I completely let my guard down and was try to decide if I should just fell down and cringle in pain to be safe or show my instructor that I have what it take to become a fighter. Suddenly that guy kick me in head and I didn't even really move at all and he was like "are you ok?" and I just nod and continue.
    After about 15 min later I start to taste blood in my breath and I was somehwat alarmed but thought it was from cutting inside of my lip. When I got home my stomach was still hurting and when I got in bed I can still taste and smell blood in my breath. I thought it was just same thing. When I woke up the taste was really strong that it make me sick and when I got up my stomach suddenly start to growling non stopping. Now I am kinda worry because I don't know if something is seriously injuried or not. Can anyone help me with this?

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to the Doctor goddamnit! In the time it took you to write that, you should have been at the emergency room!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 9:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know where you were struck in the head, but sometimes if you get hit in the sinus areas of your head (cheekbone, forehead, nose area), you can get bleeding in the sinus, resulting in "blood breath." If the bleeding is bad enough the sinus will fill and eventually drain out of your nose or down the throat(like when you have allergies, etc.). If the sinus just bled a little, you could have dried blood in there that you can smell.

It is probably a good idea to just get a checkup with your doctor to check your abdomen to be sure you don't have a bigger problem. A big "red flag" is blood in your stool, abdominal swelling or discomfort. Just be safe and get a checkup for your health.

Best of luck.

R. McLain

Edited by - rmclain on September 09 2003 09:57:37

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 10:41am

Style: Aikido and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to the doctor man, no shame in it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 10:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesus christ, what r u doing typing this up on bullshido?? go to the doc!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 10:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well... I just thought it is not possible for person to get up from that type of injury and continue to fight. The taste of blood is what alarmed me the most because I dunno if it is from my stomach or not.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Taking a break

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work in IT. Theres an urban legend that applies here.
    The storey goes something like this.
    USER: Hi. I've got a problem with my monitor.
    TECH: What sort of problem? Are you getting anything appearing on the screen?
    USER: Umm... no.. the screen is blank.
    TECH: Have you checked that all the cables are plugged in at the back?
    USER: No.. I can't really.
    TECH: Why not?
    USER: Well, its on fire, so I don't want to get too close.
    TECH: Sorry? Did you say your monitor was on fire.
    USER: Yeah.. there was a loud bang and some sparks, and theres some flames coming up from the back of it now.
    TECH: Why **** have you called us? Call the fucking fire brigade!
    USER: But my manual said to call you if there were any problems....
    TECH: **** off and call the fire brigade for fucks sake.

Get the hint?
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm ok... I get the point, but first I want some question answer. Is it even possible for person to get internial damage and still get up and keep on fighting for about 20 min? Because I always thought the person would actually pass out from the pain or am I wrong?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you could still keep going.

My teacher had a friend that died from a side kick to the body in Korea in the 1950's. The area got red and he developed a cough, but that was all they noticed. He died about a week or two later from the internal injuries and bleeding.

My teacher said that his friend's mom would see him[my teacher] on the street and start crying every time from then on. Very sad.

Get checked out.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FATALVISION...First and formost, YOU DO NOT have an internal hemmorage! There is a little bit of blood dripping to your throat from being hit in the fukking face. It's call post nasal drip, you just have a little bit of blood in it.

If you had an abdominal bleed, you'd fukking know it, and know it fast. does this fukking board look like a "medical forum". Try this:

www.webmd.com

That should help. In the meantime get your fukking thumb out ya mouth and stop acting like a bitch. if you want somebody to feel bad for you and you need some sympothy, go talk to your shrink.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast