Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike G can take Tommy Gunz

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 8:32pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ironlurker, I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Now I just need a pic to see if that's the same tommy gunz that's at my gym. When I talked to him he dropped the names of several prowrestlers and said he was good friends with some WWE commentator by the name of TAZ.

WaltJ, I know what you mean about all the phoney's, any how the hell do I keep running into them. Me and Trev were joking about opening a school called BS martial arts with all the crazies we know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 9:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ironlurker, I looked all through that link you gave me and signed up for that forum and could not find out a damn thing about tommy gunz. I think those are all roleplay characters that homo fake wrestling fanatics made up. The person who made the profile for that Tommy Gunz may be the Tommy Gunz from my gym. It confused the hell out of me. If you could give me any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 9:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually im pretty positive now that it is all just roleplaying. But since tommy gunz the character is from the same place tommy gunz at my gym claims to be from, this may be his sad but real life.

Sorry guys, not trying to change this from a Robson discussion to a Tommy GunZ discussion, won't bring it up again.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 12:39am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmafan3450
    Actually im pretty positive now that it is all just roleplaying. But since tommy gunz the character is from the same place tommy gunz at my gym claims to be from, this may be his sad but real life.

Sorry guys, not trying to change this from a Robson discussion to a Tommy GunZ discussion, won't bring it up again.
    The best bet would be to have a mod cull this into a different thread. That way, it can be discussed. It seems like legit MABS stuff to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Datdamachine, It is legit MABS but after only a few days of searching, Im positive the guy is a phoney. There is no record of him anywhere on the internet and no one has heard of him. I think he was prob part of some lower ranking wrestling org. or maybe a semi pro boxer. I just cant believe he made such huge claims and thought no one would look into it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 10:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remember gentlemen. There is a big difference between someone bullshitting at a gym or in a bar or anywhere else for that matter and someone charging people top dollar for instruction based on potentially spurious claims. One would seem worthy of further investigation, one would not.

Not pointing any fingers here, just pointing out the distinction.

mmafan,

Sorry we missed you when you were in town. If you're up here again, give me some advance notice (you have my e-mail) and we'll meet for a beer (or two).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 12:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I just cant believe he made such huge claims and thought no one would look into it."

Kind of reminds me of someone else we've been discussing on this thread!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 3:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, how much did mmafan pay the pro wrestler for instruction?? That's the point

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 8:20pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and how lame would it be if the fake pro wrestler said his teacher was a student of the late Ernie Ladd and he somehow got Rowdy Roddy Piper to say he was personally familiar with his teacher and helped him secure a certificate from Vince McMahon acknowledging his status as a pro wrestler?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast