Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 4:13pm

Style: Fiore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropic777
    Say, who do you train with in Iowa? I'm familiar with most of the groups working on Fiore's material but I'm always looking for more people to discuss it with.
    I don't train in any groups, mainly I do research and experiment with stances and some simple footwork drills(I mean uber simple) I don't have any way to learn properly but I'm going to WMAW in september. So I'll learn a few things. Just because I know how you guys are on self-taught folks, I don't claim to be actually practicing Fiore just learning intellectually about his art.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 11:30pm

supporting member
     Style: .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrsmann
    I don't train in any groups, mainly I do research and experiment with stances and some simple footwork drills(I mean uber simple) I don't have any way to learn properly but I'm going to WMAW in september. So I'll learn a few things. Just because I know how you guys are on self-taught folks, I don't claim to be actually practicing Fiore just learning intellectually about his art.

OK, pretty much everyone doing WMA is self-taught, or learning from someone who is self-taught. These are dead lineages being reconsrtucted from the historical record.

I'll be at WMAW myself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2007 2:46am

Style: Fiore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool maybe I'll see you up there
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12