Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/11/2009 5:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by delores View Post
    But of course my credit card is being billed each month.
    You're not seriously suggesting that we believe you don't know of the whole slew of ways you can put a stop to this: issuing a stop-payment order with the card-issuer (bank or otherwise), canceling the card outright and setting up another one, and so on...?

Posted On:
    11/29/2009 12:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

do not join Sport Kickoxing academy Vancouver!!

Kikara has been dissolved by farhad and his crooks, they have taken everyones money and are not giving it back. They have ripped off investors, employees and students. I found a facebook page called Sport kickboxing academy aka kikara screwed us, it has ex employees and students, and i think their old accountant on it. please read before you sign up.

thanks

Posted On:
    4/13/2010 7:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SKA is actually a great organization unlike the Kikara background that may have been there. Under the restructuring many things had changed including getting rid of all previous money grabbers. Now only the best survive. There are four great schools instead of having 8 OK schools. To have spread out kikara so far may had been a mistake, but they now fixed it by concentrating all efforts in to four schools which are far beyond many past schools. I have personally been in over 5 different martial arts organizations and I find that SKA is the greatest of all I have been with. All others were money grabbers and ever since I have started up with these guys it has been the exact opposite. They have been loyal and upfront with with all questions and answered everything with respect. It is unfortunate that some people have had problems but the majority of people feel different. There might be maybe a hundred of people who have had problems but this organization is over 30,000 members so that is still a very small percentage of people who have had problems. Dont judge this martial art until you try it for yourself!

Posted On:
    4/14/2010 10:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think that the money they tried to rip off from my family and the 400 others speaks for itself. I have talked to all the senior staff while trying to get my oney back after they closed the school wiht no notice for non payment of rent. They all said the same BS to my face, they promised to pay us back, but it was always BS. Sounds to me like you have already fallen for their line of BS. Do yourself a favour and get out of your contract before they bankrupt the whole company. The ony thing that has changed is the name. I have talked to a dozen ex-employees, some of which are still waiting for settlement of unjust firings. You should also ask the ceo about the pending 300k dollar lawsuit against him from investors he ripped off in maple ridge and chilliwack. But as I know him and his breed he will just lie to our face.

good luck getting your money back, hopefully you used a visa like us.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2010 6:45am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin View Post
    Wow, I just noticed yesterday that a Kikara club is opening up in Ottawa, meant to search the net for info, and I find it being discussed on Bullshido. Any tips for lottery numbers?
    Well the one on Merivale used to be Kikara, but now changed it's name. Franchise problems I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl View Post
    Plural of Sai.

There are so many things that make this school look like a McDojo. I doubt you will learn how to fight or defend yourself there. But you never know until you go and check it out. Looks can be deceiving.
    Seems more of a for-mom-and-pap-with-the-kids kind of school

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2010 6:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crankj11 View Post

good luck getting your money back, hopefully you used a visa like us.

What is the trick with a visa now?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234