Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    7/03/2007 7:08am

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no feedback loop from Creatine. IE your body won't stop producing it. It's a load of marketing crap.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2007 9:43am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, she's not pregnant, fool.

It takes time to prepare a proper 'roid cycle for an infant. I have a lot of research to do.

Bitch is gonna have to wait on that.

Damn.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    7/04/2007 3:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Equipose do you mean that even if you get enough creatine from food for the day the body still makes its own? I thought that is why glycocyamine was added to certain products?

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 7:51pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update on the NO supplement:

I've settled into a 3 pills 2 times a day routine, simply because the 3x3 doesn't seem to help me anymore than the 3x2, and 2x3 doesn't seem to help me as much. In the last two weeks, I've noted decreased recovery time as well as more energy when I train BJJ. Pretty much everything else has remained the same, other than adding in a lot of pull ups to my work outs. I really doubt that doing pull ups somehow decreases muscle fatigue in my legs, and I'm running as much or more than I was before, so it's not a decrease in leg workouts, either.

I have trouble believing that this a placebo effect, especially when I'm easily tapping out 250+ pound blue belts with triangles, armbars, and omoplatas from guard that I was generally too fatigued from running to hit effectively three weeks ago. I weighed myself at 207 pounds this morning, for what it's worth.

One major skepticism:

The only thing I'm really curious about is if it's the taurine (500mg per pill) in the supplements, and not the arginine (3000mg per pill) and citrulline (1000mg per pill) that's giving me the energy boost/recovery effects. To this end, I'm going to try to get ahold of a taurine supplement to take instead in a few weeks, and see how that works.

My supplementation, besides the NO supplement, remains unaltered. I take fish oil/omega 3 supplements @ 3 times a day for a total of 4500mg approximately, and a multivitamin. Oh, and Army Food, which is terrible.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456