Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 12:00pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UWO is a highly respected university in Ontario/Canada (to those that may not know).

It does offer a physiology:

http://www.westerncalendar.uwo.ca/2009/pg747.html

The Honors Specializations indicated above (*) and the Specializations listed above may only be completed within the BMSc program. A Major in Pharmacology or a Major in Physiology, when combined with another Major offered by one of the Basic Medical Science departments, may only be completed within a BMSc degree. A Major or Minor module in Pharmacology or a Major in Physiology can be taken alone or combined with modules from other faculties to earn degrees such as BSc, BHSc or BA degrees. For example, a student may obtain a BSc(Honors) degree with a Major in Physiology and a Major chosen from either the Faculty of Science or another faculty. Alternatively, a student may elect to pursue a 4-year BSc degree with a Major in Pharmacology.

For more information, see BMSc PROGRAM.

Last edited by BSWitness; 5/07/2010 12:03pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 12:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well we need to research his school dates because, The department wasn't founded until 2002 according to a pdf in the link you provided.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 1:40pm

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Well we need to research his school dates because, The department wasn't founded until 2002 according to a pdf in the link you provided.
    I will write to the Registrar at Western. They should be able to state if the university offered a bachelor of science with a major in anatomy and physiology in 1980 (or ever) and hopefully should be able to confirm if "Dr." Steve took courses there and/or graduated. Or not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2010 9:43pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJ View Post
    I will write to the Registrar at Western. They should be able to state if the university offered a bachelor of science with a major in anatomy and physiology in 1980 (or ever) and hopefully should be able to confirm if "Dr." Steve took courses there and/or graduated. Or not.
    Any bullies in London, should be able to go to the library and get the academic calendar for that year to verify. (I'm not back often enough anymore to check it out myself)

IMHO, you don't get a B. Sc. in anatomy... you get a B. Sc. in Biology, physics, chemistry, etc. Anatomy is part of medical science, or a specialization of biology. I've never heard of a major in anatomy. It doesn't make sense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2010 10:35pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw where Mr. Stewart isclaiming to be training with Mr. Trejo. I have contacted Mr. Trejo with an inquiry about Steve Stewart.

And I believe that Mr Jamie Seabrook is currently the highest ranking American Kenpo BB in Canada.
    Last edited by searcher66071; 5/09/2010 10:40pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 12:14am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamie Seabrook is a 6th in American Kenpo. Steve Stewart is claiming a 7th. Although both of them have climbed in rank rather...expediently, Mr. Seabrook is more forthcoming about his background.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678