Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/26/2007 2:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorian Gracie
    Lebell...you now must become a registered member. 1000 posts homo.
    stfu whorian,like i said before: im willing but i cant pay over the interwebz coz my bank is retarded.
    I already mmailed phrost and he said he is working on it.
    which probably trasnlates as:get of my back muppet. but thats really not my problem.
    Whorian,get me a bullshido t-shirt,mail me ur bankaccount and ill wire you the money and postal costs.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2007 5:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, MT, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to Aerts wikki:

cently Aerts was an unknowing participant in a worked fight. In June 2007 he defeated Bob "The Beast" Sapp by "knock-out" 15 seconds into the fight. Sapp in a shocking display of bad acting fell down and pretended to hurt his shoulder after a failed take down attempt. No blow was struck on Sapp but he still stayed down for the ten count and then limped back to his dressing room seemingly forgetful that it was supposed to be his shoulder that he injured.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Aerts

poser

Posted On:
    6/26/2007 5:26pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenFool
    No citation = no proof. It should say something like "some believe that the recent fight between Aerts and Bob "The Beast" Sapp was worked" etc.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2007 9:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also, check what Pettas (Sapp's trainer for this fight) said regarding this:

"I hope it will be a good clean fight, something that all the fans can enjoy to watch. He is going to gives his best, but let's not forget that he hasn't fought in over a year. I just whish I had had some more time to work with him before this fight, but in K-1 style "Do or Die" he accepted the fight just this last week. It takes a lot of courage to do that even for a big guy like him."

no signs of it being a "work" and i mean, K-1 working a match between big names like that? isn't that illegal or something?

more HERE

oh & IMO Peter Aerts doesn't need a work to beat Sapp.

edit: does K-1 allow takedowns? i remember they didn't allow any groundfighting whatsoever, and a takedown is used, ahem, to take the fight to the ground.. no?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/26/2007 11:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** heavyweights, although good to see Slowinski smoking these guys like it aint no thang. Oceania represent.

Im all hard for the k-1 max qualifiers in a couple of days. cant wait to see what Buakaw does to the poor can they are feeding him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 2:48am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    No citation = no proof. It should say something like "some believe that the recent fight between Aerts and Bob "The Beast" Sapp was worked" etc.
    Or my favorite:

"People who enjoy editing encyclopedias as a hobby pretty much agree that:"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2007 7:01pm

Style: Muay thai - Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    **** heavyweights, although good to see Slowinski smoking these guys like it aint no thang. Oceania represent.

Im all hard for the k-1 max qualifiers in a couple of days. cant wait to see what Buakaw does to the poor can they are feeding him.
    Well **** K-1 max. I hate it (well actually I don't but I'm not a big fan of it). And you probably meant super heavyweights, right? Look at Badr Hari, he's a freaking beast, fastest hands I've ever seen on someone weighting more than 90 kgs.

And by the way, I knew something wrong was going on when I saw Bob Sapp coming out at 180 kg, he's usually between the 150-160 kgs when "fit".

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/29/2007 7:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heavyweights, super heavy weights, whatever. the gradual erosion of any kind of decent ruleset in k-1, the bullshit match making, the horde of freaks that make up most of the roster, the horrific judging and reffing... unfortunately these same things affect the max division but at least the fighters in max are almost all quality fighters who put on an exciting fight. the ability of max fighters is a much higher level than the heavyweight division.

Having said that events like the S-1 are even better than max.

poser

Posted On:
    6/29/2007 7:54pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anarki13
    edit: does K-1 allow takedowns? i remember they didn't allow any groundfighting whatsoever, and a takedown is used, ahem, to take the fight to the ground.. no?
    K-1 is kickboxing, so they stay on their feet. I think takedowns are allowed, but the ref will make them reset when one of them hits the canvas.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/30/2007 12:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Few are the things I enjoy more than seeing Bob Sapp lose..
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast