Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 7:12am

Style: insane

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey peedee,

Ive been checking this forum for a while and Ive noticed the stench of stale old worn out topics, and repetitive banter about the same old ****.

I know that there is a plethora of new targets out there to be exposed and I am kind of dissapointed with the stagnant loop that this fresh idea of a site has become.

There are a ton of frauds out there, still operating and peddling thier gay ass wares to the mush that suck it up , and I know that all you peeps need is a reminder of what the original idea of your site was and to re-start the vibe.

You need to actively research who's who, and get underneath the surface of it all, talk to some old heads and find out some of the goss behind the gloss.

I know enough to write at least 10 decent articles about some famous folks, but its not my position to do that.

And Im just a nobody from nowhere. IF you guys here at bullshido spent a little time listening closely to some people, who know some things about some fraudulent MA , but normally wouldnt mention it, or went through some back issues of some famous MA rags, you would find some great material to inject back into the site and the overall vibe.

For any newcomer, this site at first looks great, but after a few reads, it shows itself to be a social club for a few friends to get online and talk ****.

Me & my friends over the years have been through and seen and discussed in detail the whole concept of MA and frauds, and im sure most people who have "been around the block" have.

Phrost and whoever else, need to re-organise some of this material and re-chunk it on a much bigger level, and im sure you already know that.

Hopefully you guys still have the passion to go all out and take it to these fucking assholes who rip off the unsuspecting public with thier fake gay bullshit.

Some of us have spent many many thousands of dollars and time and energy only to find out that we have been fucked over by another snake oil salesman. All it takes is a few right questions to the right people, and you would be shocked at what has gone on and still does go on, in the international MA scene.

Maybe I should email some more indepth stuff and see what y'all think.

piece.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 8:53am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you should write up some of these potential articles that were mentioned. I am sure everyone would appreciate some new material.

Rehashed crap is one of the reasons I wrote up the Newbie FAQ.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    9/08/2003 9:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're right man. My PC has been giving me hell for about 4 days and I havent been on to answer this, BUT, I recently flipped through the most recent issue of Black Belt and DAMN is the McDojo scene SCREAMING with activity huh?

Im gonna get to cracking on some stories about these guys.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    9/17/2003 12:51am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    please do share all.....

a lot of small fish right now, any big targets?

:)

--
    Hard Work, Patience, Dedication

(Thanks brandeissansoo)
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    9/17/2003 11:49am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooooh yes.....1 in particular that made me roll on the floor laughing. I'm submitting it today as a matter of fact.

There are some might INTERESTING people in the martial arts field, let me tell you.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!