Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2007 10:23pm

Style: Kenpo,Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    Were you high when you wrote this?

about time somebody see's that i think they need to go and read everything about kenpo

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 12:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Oh boy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lbNGvvrSM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zpf1e4R5_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-LQetL_yaY

As you can see, Shaolin Kempo is simply chock full of "Hardcore Shaolin Killer Techniques".
    Those videos made me so angry, I can't believe people let others brainwash them with this garbage, I'm so glad im not in Fagpo any more. How is this bullshit supposed to teach you to beat someone up in a fight that you didn't start, (AKA: Defending yourself)?!?!??!?!?!?

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 3:03pm

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    Were you high when you wrote this?
    Which part, history or striking/grappling techniques?

The history is just what I heard around.

Like I said on the techniques, Tracy Kenpo doesn't really have grappling, but more than your average karate dojo.

Well, at least this stands true in my dojo, but that's maybe because my instructor also has some training in shootfighting. Dunno.

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 3:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lazy guru
    i am sorry if my spelling is not up to date. but that does not mean my talent is bad. and yes i am a mixed martail artiest. and aikido is not my fav i am more kenpo and jujitsu than aikido. so if your ego get in the way i am sorry. plus i am sorry if my spelling is not good enogh for you my advice is don't read it. so again ill work on my typeing and you work on cuting people done and go are marry way.

thank you: Lazy Guru
    Being a noob on these forums, I'd hate to say someone is bullshido-ing (wtf?) before I even have 20 posts.

But:
    [list][*]How the hell did you even find "a couple of shootfighters" when there aren't that many around?[*]You claim you rolled with them yet they weren't able to submit you. So I'm wondering what rank you have in BJJ and how many years you have been training that these shootfighters weren't able to submit you?[*]How old are you? I'd think that most people daring enough to call themselves mixed martial artists would be at least 20, and therefore would be able to actually spell semi-decently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 10:01pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy kaju
    Being a noob on these forums, I'd hate to say someone is bullshido-ing (wtf?) before I even have 20 posts.

But:
    [list][*]How the hell did you even find "a couple of shootfighters" when there aren't that many around?[*]You claim you rolled with them yet they weren't able to submit you. So I'm wondering what rank you have in BJJ and how many years you have been training that these shootfighters weren't able to submit you?[*]How old are you? I'd think that most people daring enough to call themselves mixed martial artists would be at least 20, and therefore would be able to actually spell semi-decently.

lmao...umm well i did not know you had to when a spelling B to be a good mma fighter. i am 19 and maybe they were'nt shoot fighter but they were talking like they were so i went to the ground with them and i have been training for 5 years none stop i should say i went every time i could as for my spelling i think you can look past that. but i do not think that your worried about that cause hell you read that i grapple some shoot fighter or so they said so whatever man. and i would like to ask how old you are what rank you hold. i hold a 2nd brown in kenpo,as for bjj i dnt know but i have trained in jj for 5 years so u tell me what rank i am.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 10:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy kaju

But:

Russian Bear Wrestling. ummm you really need some more all around style and yes shootfighter get tap just like everyone else just like me show me someone who has'nt got tap.. and as for my spelling IF YOU CAN'T READ IT GO ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR READING. SO STOP CRING AND IF U CAN'T READ IT GO AWAY.OR HAVE AN EGO AND CONTINUE TO @#@#$

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 5:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lazy guru
    Russian Bear Wrestling. ummm you really need some more all around style and yes shootfighter get tap just like everyone else just like me show me someone who has'nt got tap.. and as for my spelling IF YOU CAN'T READ IT GO ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR READING. SO STOP CRING AND IF U CAN'T READ IT GO AWAY.OR HAVE AN EGO AND CONTINUE TO @#@#$
    You're obviously retarded.

lmao...umm well i did not know you had to when a spelling B to be a good mma fighter. i am 19 and maybe they were'nt shoot fighter but they were talking like they were so i went to the ground with them and i have been training for 5 years none stop i should say i went every time i could as for my spelling i think you can look past that. but i do not think that your worried about that cause hell you read that i grapple some shoot fighter or so they said so whatever man. and i would like to ask how old you are what rank you hold. i hold a 2nd brown in kenpo,as for bjj i dnt know but i have trained in jj for 5 years so u tell me what rank i am.
    You don't know what rank you are, but have been training for 5 years?

You aren't even sure if they were shootfighters, but they were "talking like they were," so that means that they were automatically shootfighters? What is that even supposed to mean? What if they ordered some videos and just claimed to be shootfighters? If someone ordered some BJJ vids and studied them would you actually call them BJJ practitioners? What if they trained "5 years non stop" but didn't even know what rank they were? If you trained "5 years non stop," I'd assume you were at least a blue belt. Now I know that there are guys that "train 5 years" and are still white belts, but most of them usually don't train above 3 or 4 hours a week with frequent breaks. However, even these white belts know what rank they are.

Oh, and I can look past the spelling, a lot of guys on these forums might slip up on a couple of words.

As for "spelling bees," from what I've seen in sports in general, all great athletes are also intelligent. They don't have to be geniuses, nor do they have to have above average IQs, but they definitely know how to spell most words.

But you cannot even form intelligent sentences. Normal people have to honestly try to write as bad as you. No commas, hardly any sentences, no capitalization, "AIM-speak" words, etc. You're either just stupid or really, REALLY young (which means at least a couple years younger than me).

BTW, as for myself, my forum profile tells the bulk of the story. Been wrestling for only a year, and in addition I only have a lowly Tracy Yellow Belt, as I've trained for only a short amount of time and currently am not able to train Tracy Kenpo because of monetary issues. Also, I'd probably be a higher rank, but group classes were entirely dedicated to kickboxing, while only private classes contained actual Tracy Kenpo techniques (which I wasn't too thrilled about, anyways).

In any case, I don't go around saying how I beat "five shootfighters," "five judokas," "five BJJ practitioners," or any of that bullcrap. I don't go around telling people that I'm an awesome, because I can look past my ego and see that I'm clearly not. But I'm definitely more intelligent than you.

at least someone can be smart enough to look past spelling. just sayin and ill work on my typeing
    Sorry, I was going to finnish right there, but saw this and had to keep on going.

I'm pretty sure KempoFist was being sarcastic about you being "awesome."

You believing he was serious, as evidently shown in your post, doesn't count as an intelligent thing to do. In other words, you're stupid.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 9:45am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kajukenbo & Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 2:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi...new member here. Have experience in both Tracy and Parker systems. The big difference is: Tracy's system is purely commercial crap that doesnt work. It was designed to help instructors teach 'private lesssons'. That is the foundation of the Tracy system-money making. No one can learn and use '700 self defense techiniques'..but the instructor makes money teaching them. As for Parker kenpo-there are a few good instructors that know the system and can make it work. The rest are as bad as the Tracy system. Bottom line-if you want self defense you are probably best off if you avoid both. OK-I am a new guy...did I violate any site rules by telling the truth? ( I had a black belts in both systems btw). :drunken_s

Posted On:
    10/13/2007 6:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg54
    Hi...new member here. Have experience in both Tracy and Parker systems. The big difference is: Tracy's system is purely commercial crap that doesnt work. It was designed to help instructors teach 'private lesssons'. That is the foundation of the Tracy system-money making. No one can learn and use '700 self defense techiniques'..but the instructor makes money teaching them. As for Parker kenpo-there are a few good instructors that know the system and can make it work. The rest are as bad as the Tracy system. Bottom line-if you want self defense you are probably best off if you avoid both. OK-I am a new guy...did I violate any site rules by telling the truth? ( I had a black belts in both systems btw). :drunken_s
    No, but you do the chun.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast