OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    6/22/2007 8:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    I was watching Enter the Dragon last night on AMC. Why AMC? Because i am better than you.

No, you're not. AMC and TCM represent the duality of what constitutes a classic; the yin and yang, if you will, of basic cable movie channels. While TCM feels as though anything recent enough to feature black people as attorneys or wrongly-convicted criminals is "too new", AMC freely shows Top Gun every goddamn Thursday alongside Friday the 13th, Part VII: The New Blood.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 1:23pm

Style: I request to be banned

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, can anyone point me to any good threads with/about Bruce Lee/Jeet Kune Do nutriders?

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarbong
    Hey, can anyone point me to any good threads with/about Bruce Lee/Jeet Kune Do nutriders?
    Actually there is somebody who could do that for you...
    Our old and most trusted friend, "SEARCH FUNCTION" himself.
    I'm sure he'll do all he can to satisfy you.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    Actually there is somebody who could do that for you...
    Our old and most trusted friend, "SEARCH FUNCTION" himself.
    I'm sure he'll do all he can to satisfy you.
    I'm not gay.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 3:05pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    No, you're not. AMC and TCM represent the duality of what constitutes a classic; the yin and yang, if you will, of basic cable movie channels. While TCM feels as though anything recent enough to feature black people as attorneys or wrongly-convicted criminals is "too new", AMC freely shows Top Gun every goddamn Thursday alongside Friday the 13th, Part VII: The New Blood.
    You leave "Fear Friday" out of this, mister. Our nation needs to be able to watch a heavily edited version of "The Puppet Master"interspersed with ads for oxyclean (tm) at 1:00 am. :icon_salu:911flag:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 3:12pm

Style: BJJ, Debate-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong2
    Like the red shirted crew members on startrek
    Scotty wore a red uniform, and didn't die. It's "young-looking red-shirted crew members on away missions" that always died.

(the real star trek, with kirk and spock that is)
    This part is incorrect as well. Don't worry, though; all you have to do to correct it is replace "real" with "comical and immature first attempt to bring Gene Roddenberry's optimistic vision of an enlightened future for humanity to the masses, which only really succeeded at demonstrating how little costume and makeup design was necessary to convince people somebody was an alien; how poor, fumbled, and obvious social messages in TV programming could be while still provoking emmy nominations; how totally unconvincing pumice boulders could be when used as weapons by similarly unconvincing guys in badly articulated rubber lizard suits; how uninspired and repetitive a sound track could be on a mainstream television show; and exactly how long the general public would accept the bald and unsupportable assertion that William Shatner was both sexy and a capable dramatic actor (three seasons, it turned out); the show now known to us as the original series of..."

See? Just a little editing and that post was perfect.

But I kid. I kid the original series. It may seem kind of lame and stupid nowadays, but for the late sixties/early seventies, it was a great show.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 3:22pm

Style: Feng Shou; BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, you know Kirk would chop the bejeezus out of you.

PM me for excellent rates on my training in the ancient art of the Vulcan death grip.

Antiquated

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 4:38pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kohadril

This part is incorrect as well. Don't worry, though; all you have to do to correct it is replace "real" with "comical and immature first attempt to bring Gene Roddenberry's optimistic vision of an enlightened future for humanity to the masses, which only really succeeded at demonstrating how little costume and makeup design was necessary to convince people somebody was an alien; how poor, fumbled, and obvious social messages in TV programming could be while still provoking emmy nominations; how totally unconvincing pumice boulders could be when used as weapons by similarly unconvincing guys in badly articulated rubber lizard suits; how uninspired and repetitive a sound track could be on a mainstream television show; and exactly how long the general public would accept the bald and unsupportable assertion that William Shatner was both sexy and a capable dramatic actor (three seasons, it turned out); the show now known to us as the original series of..."

See? Just a little editing and that post was perfect.

But I kid. I kid the original series. It may seem kind of lame and stupid nowadays, but for the late sixties/early seventies, it was a great show.
    Oh look, someone who is correct.

+ rep

Edit: Damn pushups, I'll get you next time.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    6/23/2007 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas
    Oh look, someone who is correct.
    + rep
    Edit: Damn pushups, I'll get you next time.
    Seconded, whole heartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarbong
    I'm not gay.
    One of the best things about "SEARCH FUNCTION" is that it's so flexible - while it is doing it's job you may talk to it and act like it's a man, woman, underage animal from an endangered species or whatever else it is you're turned on by...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 2:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW. today (sun. june 24) is Bruce Lee day on spike TV guys.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12