Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/22/2007 9:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: WING CHUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

John Cummings : is it honesty or is it LIAR LIAR?

To whom it may concerne,

i right this as i am a firm beliver in the truth and the truth only, so if you are easly offended then so be it.

there were comments that i recently read about SIFU paul o'neal (newcastle upon tyne) and also this john cummings.
    paul o' neal studied wing chun from the age of 14 and studied under the two son's of ip man this is proofing by the books, photos, home video's with ip ching and ip chun also the sifu scroll giving to paul form ip ching and the time i spent along side paul o'neal in the ninty's whilst in hong kong. he is a true but humble master and his only wish is to pass on the art of wing chun.

:qleft1: :qleft1: :qleft1: (john cummings)

john was a teenager when i first met him as we both studied under paul o'neal. he came accross to myself as a very little boy with a very big attitude? he did not attend many classes, sometimes you would not see him for months on end??? and this self proclaiming of studying with paul o'neal for twelve years is one big lia. he mooves from style to style as does not have the balls to stay with one style when times get hard, we call him in india one second fighter as he can not stay with one style??? i hear he is now a self prclaiming mantis master of 20 years HA! MORE FROM THE LIAR LIAR. I will not comment on this style as i've no knowledge of it, but i'm sure it is a fine kung fu(when taught by someone who knows what they are talking about) i will finish now by saying i am a retired man who has now decided to live the rest of his years in asia, but i think i'de very easly put this silly young man to shame, keep telling those lia's and they will catch up john!! you're best bet is to stick to the day job and then apologies that will last one thousand years to you have been a liar liar to.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    6/22/2007 9:23am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could you link to the thread that you're referring to please?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

poser

Posted On:
    6/22/2007 11:29am

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed.

:pancakebu

@ the OP: what? if English isn't your first language I'm sorry, but your post is really hard to follow. Could you be a little more specific about what John Cummings is supposedly lying about?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2007 11:42am

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a closed Classic and Megathreads here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26350

I believe he is referring to the (OLD) claims in that thread.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/25/2007 9:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, the final episode of the Sopranos made more sense than that!
    :chewy:
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.