Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats,

Sorry to tell you but it only gets worse form here.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    hehe, wasn't bad at all.

I did roll my ankle when I got suprised with a guy pulling guard on me while I was chatting with the guys around me. It was a blast of a night though.

It's funny, this is the first time I've ever been excited at a belt promotion. TKD, Judo, aikido, I never really cared. But I couldn't stop talking about it last night.
    no no... i think he's referring to the traditional whipping you receive when you're promoted.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is not Sherdog.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your instructor is wearing a visor.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The bluescreen worries me. Is he going to photoshop himself giving you a blue belt....IN SPACE!?!?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was there because my instructor brought in a pro to take photos for his website and advertisements. The mirror made a bad background for photos. We use the same thing when we take pictures of fighters from our local mma shows and flyers.

The pic's I posted where from a throw away camera I bought on the way. I really need to buy a good camera.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congratulations, fictionpimp.

*claps and bounces*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratz Dude:chewy:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations! Maybe someday I'll be able to swim in the deep end of the pool, too! Well done!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    It was there because my instructor brought in a pro to take photos for his website and advertisements. The mirror made a bad background for photos.

Still wasn't necessary to bring in a bluescreen. Why didn't he just have you lie down on the blue mats and pretend you were standing?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last