**** you math class

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 10:57pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Man, am I getting sick of competing.

I have an archery tournament this weekend and I don't especially want to go. I know I'll shoot well and place well, that isn't the problem. The problem is, and it's a growing frustration I'm having with these tournaments, is that I have to wait for everyone else to shoot too.

The first day starts at nine at will probably end around three, and during which I'll shoot 72 arrows for score, divided into 12 ends of four minutes apiece. That's 48 minutes of shooting, maybe an hour for lunch, and 4 hours and 12 minutes of sitting the **** around.

Why? Because seven-year-olds compete too. Seven-year-olds shoot something like nine meters and I think the 8 - 10 year olds shoot 30 max, maybe even less than that. They all shoot threes or fours or miss the target completely, but that still doesn't stop them from taking more time to add up their goddamn scores than the adult men walking ninety meters to the target and back.

That's the reason, hand to fucking God. A full FITA of 144 arrows can be shot in less than a day without these little punks around, but as soon as they come and ruin everything with their slow math it takes a good chunk out of the entire fucking weekend.

My proposal is that everyone shoots a FITA at the beginning of the year, and they use that score to determine your place in elimination matches. Elimination matches consist of twelve arrows and last about ten minutes. That's it. Tournaments can be done in an afternoon and the best part is if you get eliminated early you can just leave immediately. None of this staying around when you're three hundred points behing first place like in a FITA. Some archers say they don't want to travel 300 miles to buttfuck Tulare to shoot ORs, and I agree. Hold them locally and you won't have to drive 300 miles anywhere.

Why can't the NAA hire me to plan their tournaments?

Infidel

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 1:10am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So weren't you suposed to be dead or am I once again getting all your names fucked up?
    Last edited by vigilus; 6/21/2007 1:43am at .

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 1:30am

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHA

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 1:54am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While waiting for your turn, shoot the seven year olds instead.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 2:13am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why has no one been banned after the last charade?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 2:25am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    I have an archery tournament this weekend and I don't especially want to go. I know I'll shoot well and place well, that isn't the problem. The problem is, and it's a growing frustration I'm having with these tournaments, is that I have to wait for everyone else to shoot too.

The first day starts at nine at will probably end around three, and during which I'll shoot 72 arrows for score, divided into 12 ends of four minutes apiece. That's 48 minutes of shooting, maybe an hour for lunch, and 4 hours and 12 minutes of sitting the **** around.

Why? Because seven-year-olds compete too. Seven-year-olds shoot something like nine meters and I think the 8 - 10 year olds shoot 30 max, maybe even less than that. They all shoot threes or fours or miss the target completely, but that still doesn't stop them from taking more time to add up their goddamn scores than the adult men walking ninety meters to the target and back.

That's the reason, hand to fucking God. A full FITA of 144 arrows can be shot in less than a day without these little punks around, but as soon as they come and ruin everything with their slow math it takes a good chunk out of the entire fucking weekend.

My proposal is that everyone shoots a FITA at the beginning of the year, and they use that score to determine your place in elimination matches. Elimination matches consist of twelve arrows and last about ten minutes. That's it. Tournaments can be done in an afternoon and the best part is if you get eliminated early you can just leave immediately. None of this staying around when you're three hundred points behing first place like in a FITA. Some archers say they don't want to travel 300 miles to buttfuck Tulare to shoot ORs, and I agree. Hold them locally and you won't have to drive 300 miles anywhere.

Why can't the NAA hire me to plan their tournaments?
    Take up Muay Thai. You'll be eliminated much more swiftly.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 2:46am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    zombies am suck at archery.

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 3:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a shame you aren't sick of posting.

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 4:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    So weren't you suposed to be dead or am I once again getting all your names fucked up?
    I think s/he is getting his or her alternate identities and backs tories mixed up

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 7:34am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    why has no one been banned after the last charade?

What would be the reason - stupidly poor taste?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast