Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 2:18am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    I just got back from a public park full of swearing, cigaretting emo kids, so I hope they bring it back in spades.
    I want to cripple emo kids, give them something to cry about. Hell, some of them might even develop character (and balls) through rehab.

Infidel

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 10:15am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got back from a public park full of swearing, cigaretting emo kids, so I hope they bring it back in spades.
    But who would you rather go to war with?
    Someone who volenteers to serve in the armed forces or someone who's forced to (and from a culture where it's cool to hurt yourself).

Pte Emo- "But sagre why can't *I* carry a grenade.
    Sgt- "You know exactly why hammerhead. Same reason your not allowed a bayonette"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 10:23am

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON

Emo kids can't even kill themselves right, how can we expect them to kill the enemy?

On the other hand, they'd make for good armor plates on humvees and the like. They're ablative!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 11:26am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    But who would you rather go to war with?
    Someone who volenteers to serve in the armed forces or someone who's forced to (and from a culture where it's cool to hurt yourself).

Pte Emo- "But sagre why can't *I* carry a grenade.
    Sgt- "You know exactly why hammerhead. Same reason your not allowed a bayonette"
    It would be an interesting way to dodge the moral, ethical, and legal questions about our use of suicide bombers (if we used the emos in that capacity, I mean).

Reporter: "General, how can you justify the use of anguished teenagers as weapons of war? How can you sleep at night knowing you've used an 18 year old boy as a bomb?"

General: "Firstly, let me say that a boy becomes a man on his 18th birthday, it's the law. Secondly, let me tell all you secular humanists that these boys - I mean, men - aren't brainwashed into killing themselves like those evil people on the other side...by allowing them to kill themselves, we're enabling their self-actualization. Finally, I'd just like to point out that there are no anguished teenagers in our armed forces...we take in anguished teenagers and put out disciplined soldiers, and we're damn proud of it!"

Reporter: "...And what of all the anguished veterans?"

General: "Who let a British reporter in here?!"
    Last edited by Robstafarian; 6/24/2007 11:29am at .

Infidel

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 1:24pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the other hand, they'd make for good armor plates on humvees and the like. They're ablative!
    Reactive Armor.

Robstfarian, awesome. You should be a PAFO

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 4:00pm

Style: ex-TKD 2 Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anna ? Check paragraph 4 of the nice letter from the ATF. ... At best I'd call it a "maybe".
    Not saying it isn't a stupid law , or unconstitutional , or flat wrong; but they have more lawyers than me.

poser

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 4:49pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's totally legal, because any bump fire method is going to involve one round per trigger pull, even the rubber band method.

On the other hand, shooting that fast probably isn't particularly great for the gun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 9:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay then. It's totally cool with me , I was actually thinking of the shoestring case AnnaT spoke of . ... It won't harm the gun , AK's are built for full auto and AR's can handle it as well , depending on your build. ..barrels do eventually wear out, but not many people ever shoot that much.

I don't bother , I am one of those "aimed fire" people. My m4clone cycles faaster than I can pull the trigger so I sometimes play with How-fast-can-I-shoot & stay-on-target , with steel plate shooting. Plenty lot of noise that way also.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    6/24/2007 11:10pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The M-249 saw and the M-4 or M-16 have essentially the same barrel. IF you're talking a match grade clone, that's obviously a different story. Then again, only faggots sharpshoot with 5.56 so it could be argued the shooter was asking for it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2007 4:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bushmaster xm15se , chrome lined, 1/9 twist. Probably a better barrel than the m16A1's I had in basic & ARNG. I don't sharpshoot anything : with a red dot ,100 yard ranges, & Wolf 55gr.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast