--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Milton Wallace part II: Tribute to the ultimate badass of kung-fu

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 4:27pm

Style: Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More Claims for the self-proclaimed master.

So what do you want to know? You are in Zambia, so there is no possibility for an interview. I have had LOTS of fun with some of the assholes from your site. Prove to me you are really a representative, and I will bring it before our counsel. Many people from Bullshito are full of bull ****, so I am not sure about this idea. I also could care less about other people's opinions. I am fully certified to teach martial arts, and your site has made fun of the whole situation. Remove all of the negative comments about me from Bullshito including the google link, and I will consider your request. That will be proof that you do represent bullshito. Fair enough? By the way, I really would like to fight RED, but he claims he will be in Brazil until August. I also have a problem with people contacting me without telling me their names. I don't take those type of people very seriously, and that would include Red as well. Red is a real asshole who needs to be taught a lesson too. I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT AFRAID OF ANYONE FROM YOUR SITE, AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. I WAS TAUGHT TO AVOID TROUBLE BY MY INSTRUCTORS, SO MEETING UP TO FIGHT UNKNOWN PEOPLE IS STUPID. However, I would make an exception for Mr. Redass.

I have nothing to prove to any of you, and my life is good without any of you. I'm not looking for a fight, but I am not about to help any of you get out of a fight should we meet in person. You know what I mean? Those videos were practice videos, and the good stuff will not be released because there are too many JEALOUS bullshito.com'ers out there. My Muay Thai instructor is a 4 time Champion. I left those videos up just to see how many bullies would want to fight me, and lots of people took the bait. The fact is, I have fought people for MONEY in several different countries. My friend and I would visit their gym and pretend to be shitty fighters. Once the money was on the table, we kicked their asses. I wrote a book about the whole experience. This is an old trick of ours, and we enjoy teaching bullies like Red a painful lesson. I am Government Property, and they keep a close eye on all of my members. We don't give out our information to anyone not in our Government program. They should be paying me for this type of teaching anyway. What is your REAL name? Full name. I am not hiding behind a screen name like most people. I am also 100% MMA. I don't teach it, but I do practice it.
    Sifu Milton Wallace

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 4:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what I mean? Those videos were practice videos, and the good stuff will not be released because there are too many JEALOUS bullshito.com'ers out there.
    This is wonderful stuff. He's trying to sneakily admit that his videos are ****
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 4:48pm

Style: Karate / Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My friend and I would visit their gym and pretend to be shitty fighters. Once the money was on the table, we kicked their asses. I wrote a book about the whole experience.
    A search on Amazon failed to bring up any book written by Milton Wallace.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2007 5:23pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamalion

So what do you want to know? You are in Zambia, so there is no possibility for an interview. I have had LOTS of fun with some of the assholes from your site. Prove to me you are really a representative, and I will bring it before our counsel. Many people from Bullshito are full of bull ****, so I am not sure about this idea. I also could care less about other people's opinions. I am fully certified to teach martial arts, and your site has made fun of the whole situation. Remove all of the negative comments about me from Bullshito including the google link, and I will consider your request. That will be proof that you do represent bullshito. Fair enough? By the way, I really would like to fight RED, but he claims he will be in Brazil until August. I also have a problem with people contacting me without telling me their names. I don't take those type of people very seriously, and that would include Red as well. Red is a real asshole who needs to be taught a lesson too. I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT AFRAID OF ANYONE FROM YOUR SITE, AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. I WAS TAUGHT TO AVOID TROUBLE BY MY INSTRUCTORS, SO MEETING UP TO FIGHT UNKNOWN PEOPLE IS STUPID. However, I would make an exception for Mr. Redass.

I have nothing to prove to any of you, and my life is good without any of you. I'm not looking for a fight, but I am not about to help any of you get out of a fight should we meet in person. You know what I mean? Those videos were practice videos, and the good stuff will not be released because there are too many JEALOUS bullshito.com'ers out there. My Muay Thai instructor is a 4 time Champion. I left those videos up just to see how many bullies would want to fight me, and lots of people took the bait. The fact is, I have fought people for MONEY in several different countries. My friend and I would visit their gym and pretend to be shitty fighters. Once the money was on the table, we kicked their asses. I wrote a book about the whole experience. This is an old trick of ours, and we enjoy teaching bullies like Red a painful lesson. I am Government Property, and they keep a close eye on all of my members. We don't give out our information to anyone not in our Government program. They should be paying me for this type of teaching anyway. What is your REAL name? Full name. I am not hiding behind a screen name like most people. I am also 100% MMA. I don't teach it, but I do practice it.
    Sifu Milton Wallace
    Sifu?

Government property?

Fight for money?

GOT PROOF???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 12:09am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hate to rain on anyone's good time, but there has already been a mega-thread posted:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52499

Not to mention the thread has been closed. So unless you've PMed Tom Kagan about this... better be prepared to have your thread ModeratiOWNED! And TRY not to let your feelings get too hurt if it does happen - it's happened to ME before LOL!

But if you have spoken with Tom Kagan about it, then disregard what I just said. More power to ya!

And before this thread DOES get moved... I see he's clearly still up to his usual delusional ****. Just like him to claim to be 100% MMA, and "make exception for Mr. Redass." When the thread on the above link clearly shows that MississippiRed (the guy he's talking about) gave him every opportunity to spar with him, and even agreed to take on his "partner" (Gee, what could be meant by that? LOL), his partner's 12-year-old son, and everybody else including Big Bird. And MILTIE was the one that punked out on him. And now he's written a book, which conveniently cannot be found on amazon.com. Man, even worse than the post on Sherdog where he lied about meeting someone from there, beat him, stomped on his hand, and partied with his money.

He needs a good old-fashioned ass-kickin'. And boy oh boy how I'd LOVE to give it to him.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 2:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sifu Milton Wallace

Direct challenge

I will fly you here!
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/21/2007 2:54am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sifu Milton Wallace
    I'll fight you Uncle Milton.

If the BS staff won't take up donations, perhaps I can fly you here? If you lose, you fly home yourself.

As to you being government property, is this a subsidy? You appear to be on the government "cheese" giveaway.

BTW - Red is not here. He grew weary of waiting for you.

You want my name - how about we choose a moderator or other third part to meet?

I will give 2:1 odds on me. I am 1/2 your girth.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/21/2007 7:42am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sifu Milton Wallace

I pushed send one too many times.

Will Milton respond?

Will big brother come and smite me for challenging one of it's own?

Stick - are you out there?

I would just as soon trade particulars with Miltie through you.

Joe
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 6/21/2007 2:58am at .

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 4:12am

Style: Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you fucking high? You actually think I would meet with a person who has stupid videos on their site! I saw those bull **** videos. Personally, I believe you are full of **** just like the rest of those fags on BS.com. No interview for you or anyone esle until all those stupid videos are removed from your site and BS.com. Personally, I would love to meet you in the ring, but you have no video proof that you are a real fighter. Secret location, no gloves, no rules, and only one fighter leaves alive! You heard me right, to the death! Are you afraid to die? I have faced death many times. Real bullets flying over my head! You still want a fucking interview? I am military property, and no one fucks with Ministers of Death praying for war!I hope your fucking English is good enough to understand tis message.
    Sifu M
Page 1 of 16 1 234511 ... LastLast