Posted On:
    5/14/2009 11:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayzx View Post
    the school's legit.
    Oh, thank god. We can all rest easy now that you've given it the thumbs-up.

Wait...nope, nevermind, sorry. Shut up and nobody cares what you think. The ratings are moronically inflated and the description is garbage. You are an idiot for attempting to back it up.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 12:13pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Toraken-ryu Kempo,Okinawan Shorin-ryu Karate, Toraken-ryu Ju-jutsu,Japanese and Okinawan Weapons, MMA

from their website, guess which one doesn't belong. Guess he's realized the popularity of those 3 letters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 12:24pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And then they have this guy:

Shihan Brad Duruttya, 5th Degree Black Belt

Who claims:

"...a 4th Degree Black Belt in Judo"

But then says only this about his Judo background:

He also studied Judo from Hanshi Phil Porter

Can someone with connections to USA Judo check on his Judo rank?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 4:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JuJutsu, Shindokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    Oh, thank god. We can all rest easy now that you've given it the thumbs-up.

Wait...nope, nevermind, sorry. Shut up and nobody cares what you think. The ratings are moronically inflated and the description is garbage. You are an idiot for attempting to back it up.
    yeah, i think the rating was a little inflated, perhaps by a proud student.

however, you're proving yourself to be somewhat of a dildo due to you're rude comments. i know that this site is dedicated to flaming, but unlike yourself, i've actually attended classes at Zingg's karate.

as a veteran of various martial arts and schools, and as a student of Zingg's, i can offer an informed assessment of the school, as opposed to the ufounded critisism by perhaps a bitter geek who most likely doesn't have a clue about what goes on in Zingg's dojo whatsoever.
    Last edited by gammarayzx; 5/14/2009 4:23pm at .

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 4:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayzx View Post
    yeah, i think the rating was a little inflated, perhaps by a proud student.

however, you're proving yourself to be somewhat of a dildo due to you're rude comments. i know that this site is dedicated to flaming, but unlike yourself, i've actually attended classes at Zingg's karate.

as a veteran of various martial arts and schools, and as a student of Zingg's, i can offer an informed assessment of the school, as opposed to the ufounded critisism by perhaps a bitter geek who most likely doesn't have a clue about what goes on in Zingg's dojo whatsoever.
    Maybe I wasn't clear. SHUT THE **** UP AND READ THE RATINGS STANDARDS YOU IGNORANT PUNK.

Your ratings are wildly inflated and impossibly stupid too.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 4:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I call shenanigans on full-contact fight team.
    But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!

Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.

Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.

Evil shenanigans!

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

You mean Shenanigans?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Last edited by Urban Achiever; 5/14/2009 5:00pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 7:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe I wasn't clear. SHUT THE **** UP AND READ THE RATINGS STANDARDS YOU IGNORANT PUNK.

Your ratings are wildly inflated and impossibly stupid too.
    tell you what, professor. why don't you go investigate the dojo and take some classes yourself at Zingg's so you can have a leg to stand on.

Posted On:
    5/14/2009 10:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have succeeded in trolling me so hard that I've come full circle and will explain slowly and carefully, in small words.

This forum follows the guidelines in these two threads:
    RATING AND YOU - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR REVIEW - No BS Martial Arts
    RATINGS: How Do Aliveness.....does your school look like this? - No BS Martial Arts

They dictate proper ratings for a school. Note that all categories are covered, with specific video examples for the more complex "aliveness" category.

You gave the school a 5 for size, a 9 for aliveness, and 10s in all other categories. I doubt any school in the world matches this kind of pure, distilled excellence. You would need a Dog Brothers/Ellis Amdur level weapons teacher, Cro Cop teaching striking, and both Machados doing gi and no-gi classes twice a day. Blowjobs and cunnilingus would be available (complementary) before and after every class, and each class would be a private lesson held in your personal 800 sq ft gym area, complete with freeweights, machines, mat space, and a cage.

You might offer the blowjobs, but regardless, Zingg's Karate Center does not meet the criteria required for the scores you and ashi gave it. I don't need to visit to know this.

Lots of people love their club/dojo/kwoon. I love mine. But I (and others) have the fucking self-control to give a reasonable rating in accordance with the standards laid out here.

Do you understand, ****-for-brains? It's not that hard. Just don't be a fucking liar. Does the school have a full-contact fight team? Like, that fights in competitions? Full contact competitions?

PS. I know Okinawan karate and kobudo. Unless this school is one in a million (literally...the only school among a million others that don't qualify...not a figure of speech), it doesn't deserve a 9 in aliveness, or 10s in anything. ANYTHING.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2009 8:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    interesting that you accused me of 'trolling' considering you've been making comments about a school in which you most likely have only seen online.

while you were making rude comments about the dojo i attend and insulting me yesterday, i was *actually* working out in jujustu rather than sitting behind a computer screen disrespecting a martial arts school that you've obviously never atteneded. sorry guy, but that's kind of lame.

http://www.zinggskarate.cmasdirect.c...sandPhotos.pml

http://www.zinggskarate.cmasdirect.c...okanKarate.pml

http://www.zinggskarate.cmasdirect.c...okanKarate.pml

YouTube - Cat attack baby remix

Posted On:
    5/15/2009 9:13am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to class last night too. Wow. 99% of the people on this site train, and train hard, regularly. STFU.

Either explain logically how I'm wrong about your ratings, or explain logically how the fact that I haven't seen the school affects my criticism of your ratings, or do the right things and shut the **** up and change your ratings.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast