Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:17pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [edited to appease an asshole]

First week here I met a [censored] who we'll call [edit] and found out [explicit] had done Japanese Jujitsu, and, like me, wanted to join the judo club here. So, on Monday we went looking for them to sign up; long story short, they were no where to be found. So we agreed to bring our gi's the next day and just practice together if we couldn't find the judo team.

We didn't find the judo team >_<

But all was not lost! We stretched out and I had [deleted to protect the innocent] show me what [entirely unnappropriate] had learned, interestingly enough, whatever Jujitsu it was [censored] took hadn't taught [beep] any ground work O_O So I started out showing [pronoun] the guard, mount, and side-mount.

I then showed [it] an arm-bar, key (hammer, or shoulder) lock, and a rear-naked choke (--- -- ----- -- -- ------, --- ------). [blank] knew some take downs like osotogari, ipponsenage, hip tosses, etc. so we started from stand up and did some light rolling. I ended up showing a bunch of my take downs (head and arm, guard jumps, sacrifice throws, and this nifty little wrestling roll-out the name of which I do not think I've ever even heard). We went some more, and I had [radio-edit] drill some of those takedowns on me.

Then we rested and when we came back did a whole bunch of other stuff; I'm kind of worried that I may have taught too much that day, after all "the best way to teach everything is to show nothing"....... but, [it] was able to use it and I certainly didn't show everything... I'm hoping at least the positions, one sweep, the guard break, and the arm-bar (submission I had [%&^] work most) stuck with [edit], I think they did if not more than that.

Rolled some more, untill the aikido club started to show up. So, we left. Gonna train more often like , and once we find the judo club we'll join them, but for now I'm happy teaching.

I really do like teaching.

EDTI: Happy now? I had a student, I taught some stuff..... I like teaching, there's nothing else there now. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-------------
    Uh, you're behind the sofa. I can see your feet.

Edited by - Dai-Tenshi on September 05 2003 01:09:19

Edited by - Dai-Tenshi on September 05 2003 01:13:58

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for that...can I have 45 seconds of life back?

---------------
    aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
    aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:23pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No

Uh, you're behind the sofa. I can see your feet.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:29pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STFU you godaamn N00b. Unless you have pictures, I call fucking BULLSHIT!

==================
    "Slow down and relax when you do the technique, it's not like you are going to beat me or anything." - Rener Gracie

Needless to say, I slowed down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:44pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh...... I said we trained together, not that we had hot, unbridaled sex in the heat of the momment and got juices all over the dojo floor. I taught some Jujitsu and had a great time doing it.

But next time I go out I'll be sure to take a few snap shots, I'm sure she'll understand that it's so I can prove it to you. -_^

Edited by - Dai-Tenshi on September 04 2003 22:45:12

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, if you didn't want to have sex with her, then you wouldn't have brought it up the way you did.

You came on here trying to impress us. Big deal you rolled with a good looking chick. You really impressed me, I got an ugly chick for a girlfriend.

If it was a guy, would you have called him fetching? Of course not, that wouldn't fit with the plan of showing off how studly you are.

So please. STFU.

==================
    "Slow down and relax when you do the technique, it's not like you are going to beat me or anything." - Rener Gracie

"Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    9/05/2003 1:02am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, studly, gee thanks. Your saying it just makes it seem so much more real to me.

fine, bitch

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2003 1:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't make me own and sell your ass boy.

You ain't worth the time.

==================

Posted On:
    9/05/2003 1:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    0wned.

---------------
    aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
    aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Posted On:
    9/05/2003 1:17am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then why are you spending so much of it on me ^_^

Look, I'm sorry if you've got a massive something or something somewhere, but I just thought I'd share one of the few teaching experiences I've had of late. I'm in a foreign country, I don't speak the damn language yet, I'm just trying to communicate here, so I'm so damn sorry if you don't like what I had to say, boo-fucking-hoo.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast