Page 11 of 17 First ... 789101112131415 ... Last
  1. #101
    Abusivemelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,610
    Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on *******, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

    I never understood why people would get up in arms about alleged racism. Also why is it that its always seems to be a white guy getting preachy about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

    JFS vs The Villain here

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681
    Style
    MMA, functional JKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Also why is it that its always seems to be a white guy getting preachy about it?
    The question contains its own answer.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

  3. #103
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    5,441
    Style
    Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what I think about this thread, right here:


  4. #104
    Abusivemelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,610
    Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    The question contains its own answer.
    I suck at riddles whats the answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

    JFS vs The Villain here

  5. #105

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681
    Style
    MMA, functional JKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "whyte people"
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

  6. #106

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    Style
    血鷲
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that bit about the Gracies being of Scottish descent true, or urban legend? If true, wouldn't that make them as Celtic as an Irish guy who "doesn't want to lose to a Hispanic"?
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 6/19/2007 9:26pm at .

  7. #107
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,815
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Killing Moon
    Dude, WTF is your problem?

    Is it that hard to get into a debate/convo without sounding like a truck-driver jack off?
    Get over it; calm your tongue.
    As the son of a truck driver, I find this offensive. If Brazilian or Hispanic or Irish are races even though they are cultural groups, then truck drivers are, too. You, sir, are a racist.

  8. #108
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,856
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    Is that bit about the Gracies being of Scottish descent true, or urban legend?
    We can test the theory: has anyone had a drink bought for them by a Gracie?
    No?
    They're Scottish.

    Oh noes, stereotyping... I'm teh racizt...

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    255
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    Is that bit about the Gracies being of Scottish descent true, or urban legend? If true, wouldn't that make them as Celtic as an Irish guy who "doesn't want to lose to a Hispanic"?
    I believe they are something like 5th generation Scottish descent. in their family tree, the earliest entry i saw was george gracie, i am guessing he was the one who originally immigrated to brazil because his son was pedro gracie and the came gastao gracie (helio and carlos' father)---traditionally more portuguese sounding names.

    the link the the family tree is http://www.gracieseminars.com/GracieFamilyTree.htm

    besdies scottish they must have other european blood because two of my instructors (at the rezno gracie academy in midtown new york) have blue eyes and one has dirty blond hair. i only recently started so i don't quite remmeber everyone's name but if anyone is terribly interested message me and i will find out.

    dammit, i forgot that they were hispanics, i will be sure to inform them that that damn cracker forrest griffin has been talking smack!
    Last edited by FUNKtastic; 6/20/2007 9:15am at .

  10. #110

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    987
    Style
    Yudo, Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    "There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on *******, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

    I never understood why people would get up in arms about alleged racism. Also why is it that its always seems to be a white guy getting preachy about it?
    Are you cauasian?

Page 11 of 17 First ... 789101112131415 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO