Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 11:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BBT, Toyama Ryu, JK JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Juko Kai

I am kinda new here, and am sorta unfamiliar with the search function as of yet, though I am working on it. However, I was curious, as to what your thoughts of Juko Ryu Jujutsu are. I train in the art under my father, who holds a sandan in the art, and I have seen a lot of negative feedback to Juko Kai and in particular Sacharnoski. I myself and in no way reall affiliated with Juko Kai, and my father has since left the organization. But if someone could elaborate on Juko Ryu and in particular, where the ryu originated from, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/16/2007 2:58am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about this for a fucking opinion, you're an idiot and so's your father. Cruise around a bit more kid you'll understand. Juko Kai is one of the single most fucked up systems I've come across.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2007 2:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    How about this for a fucking opinion, you're an idiot and so's your father. Cruise around a bit more kid you'll understand. Juko Kai is one of the single most fucked up systems I've come across.
    "I myself and in no way reall affiliated with Juko Kai, and my father has since left the organization. But if someone could elaborate on Juko Ryu and in particular, where the ryu originated from, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks." Did you even bother to read this part before you indulged in your condescending reply? Please show some patience and maturity with the newer members.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/16/2007 2:07pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane88
    "I myself and in no way reall affiliated with Juko Kai, and my father has since left the organization. But if someone could elaborate on Juko Ryu and in particular, where the ryu originated from, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks." Did you even bother to read this part before you indulged in your condescending reply? Please show some patience and maturity with the newer members.
    First of all **** you, and kiss my ass.

Second...**** you and kiss my ass.

Newbs in the open areana are fair game but in all fairness I was wrong, a bit tired and working on a seperate project, I did a quick flame to bring the kid aboard so why don't you get the stick out your ass and **** off.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2007 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    First of all **** you, and kiss my ass.

Second...**** you and kiss my ass.

Newbs in the open areana are fair game but in all fairness I was wrong, a bit tired and working on a seperate project, I did a quick flame to bring the kid aboard so why don't you get the stick out your ass and **** off.
    Yes sir, o captain my captain! Your impetuous example will do wonders to improving my anti-flaming skills--might even level up soon, yay! And by the way, it's not a stick. It's a "jo."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2007 6:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, I sorta feel like an idiot. I reread what I wrote, and so many grammitical errors, its rediculous. I understand where Omega's response has come from. I understand all the political drama associated with Juko Kai. However, thats not what I am focusing on. I am trying to find out the historical lineage of Juko Ryu Jujutsu. Because as it stands, Sacharnoski based Juko Kai out of Okinawan practices, and I am unaware of any Okinawan system called "Juko Ryu Jujutsu", or "Jujutsu" at all. Thats what I am intrigued by. As far as I am concerned, what my father has taught me is not McDojo-fied, and it is not watered down at all. It even makes some of my Bujinkan training look silly. Maybe it's just the way my father teaches too though, I don't know. But please help me figure out where this came from. Thanks.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/16/2007 6:30pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the circles I travel the general consensus is that it's not a traditional Ryu nor does it really come from a direct Ryu lineage. I don't go into great "lineage" backgrounds because it tends to get very muddled with ass kissing.

Posted On:
    6/17/2007 1:56am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddReige
    It even makes some of my Bujinkan training look silly.
    I'm sorry, but you make it seem like you don't think a monkey flinging its poopoos at someone makes the Booj look silly...

Also, I'll wager it is based off of karate and masochism. But Hit-My-Balls-PLEASE-Do doesn't sell well. It pro'lly came when some guy taking Shopping Mall Karate read a few "Iron Shirt Kung Fu" books and decided to make a style around it and was fishing for "cool" names. Really, I'm serious. It seems to happen a lot out there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2007 11:16am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese
    I'm sorry, but you make it seem like you don't think a monkey flinging its poopoos at someone makes the Booj look silly...
    I'm trying to keep the Bujinkan out of this thread guys. Bujinkan is discussed enough, and if others make claims of doing alive training, and people don't believe it, there is no point. And this doesn't look much like Karate, so I don't think it has a foundation in that. Its possible though.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2007 11:46am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese

Also, I'll wager it is based off of karate and masochism. But Hit-My-Balls-PLEASE-Do doesn't sell well. It pro'lly came when some guy taking Shopping Mall Karate read a few "Iron Shirt Kung Fu" books and decided to make a style around it and was fishing for "cool" names. Really, I'm serious. It seems to happen a lot out there.
    YOu're not far from the truth from what we "suspect"
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast