Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Skinnyweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2007 5:58am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I use Cyto's Muscle Milk post workout. I don't know about gaining muscle, but for me there's obvious difference in the amount and length of time I'm sore. I use a blender and have no problem with clumping.
    Last edited by SunTzu; 6/17/2007 6:02am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2007 6:27pm

Style: Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    20 oz of filtered well water, two scoops (from Muscle Milk container) of dehydrated (powdered) milk, two scoops of Muscle Milk Chocolate, Xtend recovery powder by Scivation, and ElastiJoint (MSM, Glucosamine\Chondroitin by Labrada all the same shaker.

www.bulknutrition.com has the best prices around here, plus lots of info on each suppliment.

I drink 1/2 before lifting, then 1/2 after lifting. Drink the whole thing after running. Oh and I put about 3 or4 ice cubes in the shaker to help cool and mix it up. I like it!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/17/2007 8:17pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equipoise
    I can't drink that **** anymore. It never blends correctly and makes me want to vomit from the texture (reminds me of Oysters..) It's just revolting. I let the gym blend a drink for me and it's much more palatable. It costs about 15$ more a month for them versus myself making it. I figure it's worth it.
    Word. Orange juice doesn't mix/taste well at all with protein shakes. Yuck, yuck, fucking yuck.

My favorite protein RTD are EAS Myoplex RTD, Micell Edge, New Whey (the tinie tiny protein shots) and MuscleMilk.

For mixing with stuff, I like Nature Best's Isopure (strawberry). I mix it with a banana and either water, gatorade or skim/soy milk. It mixes rather well and it tastes good (meaning, not like liquified, clumpy **** with sugar.)
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    6/21/2007 11:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been taking power bars, etc. I'd rather eat rubber than drink ectoplasm.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123