Dunno Don... but it wasnt the hat

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    7/01/2007 6:10pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by myrmecophilous
    I hope people are reading this. I ran into another fanger (a blue/green, I believe) at my new gym recently who told me he read the stringfellow article just after he had joined, but didn't see the rest. He came around eventually, but probably would have left sooner if he had read these stories.
    This is why I keep poking at it. I think the more we shake the tree the more rotten fruit we will find.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

At the doh-jaw, sleeping beneath the moldy tatami

Posted On:
    7/01/2007 10:39pm

Style: Judo/PunchyKicking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

On scams and "passionate tutoring"...

Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    This is why I keep poking at it. I think the more we shake the tree the more rotten fruit we will find.

TKD
    How 'bout STICKY PLZ KTHXBYE hur trolling hur

Seriously, the stories related to "Pédénaude" are creepy, and the rooted scheme of the FSD "schools" reminds me of Herbalife in the way that when one wakes up for the real part one plays, i.e. the credulous feeder, he's commited too much time and money to leave it overnight. The main difference seems to me that while the latter group "waves a carrot" by encouraging people to buy the diet powder kits to "keep in shape" (yeah that and the "regular exercise" and "nutrition tips" to "max" the kit's effectiveness) and resell them with marginal profit (with luck and tireless persuasion and the complete alienation of your close social circle on account of you turning into a babbling brainwashed jackass), the former prefers to wave an "OBEY&STFU" mallet. No "true" BULLSHIDO can claim less.
    But Bullshido and his greedy cousin McDojonomics are lesser goons when placed aside the Sexual Harassing Uncle.
    Man, I tell you, I've seen a coleague being groomed at a Judo seminar I attended in my early teens. The "teacher" was fondly combing him in front of the assembled judokas (!) while he was showing a standup technique, and I could see the kid was trying to hide his discomfort. This event was in no way isolated, therefore granting said teacher the "Paedo" handle.
    Cred check nonwithstanding, I salute "Ghyslain" (StarWarsKid LOLZ) and Riittnoe for their posting and display of balls (sounds like a dangerous cult, weren't Hell's Angels the ones who dipped new members in a barrel of **** and urine?).
    Last edited by Porcelain_Ninja; 7/01/2007 10:47pm at . Reason: Tai Po

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 12:05pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghyslain
    He told me about how one time this guy off the street came in on a Saturday, and Patenaude was there alone. Said street guy said he was interested in taking Kung Fu classes – that his life was in shambles, and he had just gotten out of jail – the typical sob story about a guy wanting to rebuild his life after screwing up & coming of age. Patenaude then said he went to the office to get some handout forms, and the phone rang – he got distracted from the call and basically forgot about the guy for 15 minutes. He then remembered there was someone out there waiting for him, so he cut the call short and went back out to the training floor.

At this point, Patenaude got weird on me – like all I can say was he got incredibly creepy...

According to him, the new prospect had dropped his pants and had his penis out, and was jerking off on the wooden dummy, shooting all over it. He then paused and studied my reaction intently, he then, I believe, focused on my crotch. A long silence ensued.

I found myself alone, and terrified with Patenaude acting completely weird and creepy. After a long pause, I then figured I had to respond, so I said “What did you do ?” He answered, “Oh, I let the guy leave himself out
    Sounds to me from the hobo story that that story is an obvious lie. If that really happened Sijo would have probably beaten the dude to death for violating his wooden dummy. I mean come on he beats the **** out of a drunk guy just for walking in. If that story's true what do you think the chances are he would just let a guy who jerked off all over his wooden dummy leave?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 1:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    Sounds to me from the hobo story that that story is an obvious lie. If that really happened Sijo would have probably beaten the dude to death for violating his wooden dummy. I mean come on he beats the **** out of a drunk guy just for walking in. If that story's true what do you think the chances are he would just let a guy who jerked off all over his wooden dummy leave?
    I think you're kind of missing the point of the story here.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    I think you're kind of missing the point of the story here.

TKD
    I believe he was never approached by Patenaude in such a way...

Or where you?

Pics. Or it didn't happen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 4:14pm

Style: MT,BJJ noob.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain_Ninja
    I believe he was never approached by Patenaude in such a way...
    On what grounds?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 5:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the grounds that it doesn't matter if the wooden dummy story is real or not. It's disturbing, and being told to a kid by a man with a position of power, displayed (quite clinically by Ghyslain) as having more than a passing interest for younger, athletic students, while they're the only two individuals in a basement at night is enough to draw suspicions in someone aware of it. I'm sure kracker was never confronted by such a situation, else he wouldn't have shown such naiveté on his last post.
    Hope I clarified it, correct me if I'm wrong (and I was being ironic, in case no one here has noticed)

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 6:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the grounds that it doesn't matter if the wooden dummy story is real or not.
    - Actually yes it does. That sort of behavior is on a whole other level from what we've heard of up till now.

It's disturbing, and being told to a kid by a man with a position of power, displayed (quite clinically by Ghyslain) as having more than a passing interest for younger, athletic students, while they're the only two individuals in a basement at night is enough to draw suspicions in someone aware of it.

I'm sure kracker was never confronted by such a situation, else he wouldn't have shown such naiveté on his last post.
    - Let's hope no one was ever approached this way but keep an open mind just the same.

Hope I clarified it, correct me if I'm wrong (and I was being ironic, in case no one here has noticed)
    - Apparently no one had noticed but thanks for clarifying.

T to the mutha fukkin' KD y'all!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 8:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    myrmeco
    can you ask the guy who just quit how is the mood over there now days? is the school still growing with new sign ups like mad, or things starting to change and question things aloud? (there always was questioning, but just hushed down).
Page 8 of 222 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast