Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2007 12:34pm

Style: MT\KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    You supposedly live in Israel, how much more mentally tough do you need to be?
    I live in the center. While the closest I've been to a suicide bombing is about 5km or so, it's not really much when you think about it. It's not like I have to look at tanks when I go outside my house or leave in fear of artillery barrages, I'm actually even a little spoiled. Israel is a very Americanized country (you'll find it true that a 17 year old Israeli is now speaking fluent English in a public forum), so in the quiet regions there isn't much to worry about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2007 9:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fangers believe that sMP is one of the "finest weapons expert in the world". i have little doubt that they'll believe the material from the movie as sJP's true past, and this is of concern to me. more lies to consolidate current students and to recruit new ones.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2007 9:34pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I first posted the info about the movie a few weeks ago I mentioned there was a serious side to this. I believe the purpose of the film is less to make an artistic statement then it is to create some type of cornerstone or legacy by Mr. Patenaude for the FSD organization. Years from now new students will be shown this movie (or forced to buy it) to show them the "true" history of FSD and its founder. Like some sacred scroll, the film will authenticate FSD and its justify its teachings. For those who think my theory is far-fetched let me repeat, I do not see how this film could break even. I do not see even a modicum of interest in such a movie from the public.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2007 10:25pm

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The point was also made that the Canadian film tax credit could be beneficial to the Patenaude/FSD corporate entity as well. It is probably a modest budget to produce the movie, so it would not need millions in revenue to break even. Perhaps the controversiall image of JP as a martial arts rebel would help spur interest in the movie and FSD.

This is, of course, not to say that I disagree with andrewa's post. Even if we haven't seen the script, it is a great opportunity for self-promotion. I'm guessing they have thought through the business case quite carefully.

I'm guessing that the bucket of dog **** scene won't make it in the script, but we can always hope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2007 11:50am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Have I got a great idea-er !

Hey! I got me a camcorder. I bet I could make a movie about the fantastical life of jp and his rise from village punching bag to Diamond Level martial arts mongoose.

It would document the his rise from manly insecurity to delusional money sucker, a successful money sucker at that. We can interview all the people he received training from. Thats the first minute of the movie. Then we can round up a bunch of crickets so we can do a decent job of the soundtrack.

I'm pretty sure I can get some crayons from the grand-daughter to do story boards. Do they may story board material that is bullshit proof?

What bicycle club did he pedal for? We could get them to comment on jp's membership, tell us some great stories like his illegal sidewalk riding, or the way he thumbed his nose at helmet by-laws.

Of course the big scene will be when Darth Demile reveals he is jp's father, and that despite jp's belief that his was a virgin birth, he is indeed the only begotten girly-son of Bruce Lee's chiefly unknown student Demile, and Xena warrior princess, who's name means "Linda the Collector".

We'll cover all the mind boggling theory of fsd and techniques such as "Fart and run" or "Steal a step, and a book, and some dvds" and "The Heart Attack and ****, I've just been punched in the head" close, and demonstrate some of the equipment that jp invented, such as the microwave oven, double sided toast, plagiarism, invisible personal accreditations, and that swirly hypno-disk in his office that he always is staring at while he is clicking his heels together and repeats over and over "Rosebud, let me touch your rosebud!"

If one of you guys can put together a proposal, we can apply for a grant and maybe we can have the same production, Lunacy, produce it!

Old1o1
    It's Saturday. What did you expect?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 9:01pm

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha!! old 101 your funny and too much time on your hands I think !! TKD did you get my 2 e-mails that I sent over a month ago? Just wanted to wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year and good luck in your search of the evil Patenaude empire!! Holy **** you people are relentless and pathetic at the same time but it is amusing to see how twisted things are on this thread.

Makes me wonder who would write that stupid ****. LOL

Good times ahead in 2008 and again I am inviting anyone to come visit for yourself what I do at my school which is located in Orleans.

Stephane Patenaude

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 9:18pm

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sunny tang crap is purely fictional and the John he is talking about must be John Coon. Your good to put other people's names and make up stories but don't have the balls to put your huh tough guy?

There is so much of this on here that with the anonymous thing. If you want to make claims then that is ok but just put your name on here and back up your statements. Don't just lie or exagerate events.

I know of a few ex-students that are training somewhere else and what the hell do you want me to do? I did not try to get them or put a hit on them like some of you would maybe believe. Martial arts is a choice and I don't really care what they do after as long as they are happy with what they are doing then that's the only thing that is important, don't get me wrong I don't get buddy buddy with everyone like alot of martial arts do but when it is with someone who I have trained for a longer period of time then it does hurt to see them leave but that is part of this business and you have to live with that which is not always easy.

On that note I will head out now! It is party time and time to get to the new year and start a new one fresh with our partners at Therien jiu jitsu. Cheers I will have one or two for some of you and the rest well you can go #$@ yourself for alll I care. Happy new year

Stephane Patenaude
    See it's easy to not be anonymous and stand behind what I say.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    12/31/2007 11:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Sijo Jacques Patenaude really did compete in secret underground no-holds-barred fights on a regular basis?

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 8:07am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    See it's easy to not be anonymous and stand behind what I say.
    HMMM??
    Internet privacy consists of privacy over the media of the Internet: the ability to control what information one reveals about oneself over the Internet, and to control who can access that information. Many people use the term to mean universal Internet privacy: every user of the Internet possessing Internet privacy.

In conversational settings, anonymity may allow people to reveal personal history and feelings without fear of later embarrassment. This prevents physical retaliation for remarks, and prevents negative or taboo behavior or discussion from tarnishing the reputation of the speaker. This can be beneficial when discussing very private matters, or taboo subjects.
    The easiest thing would be to post: "Sijo Jacques Patenaude was certified as an instructor by XX in martial arts style XXY on date XX/XX/19XX. You can contact XX to confirm this, and here is a scan of the certificate. He was ranked Sijo by XXL on date XX/XX/19XX, and here is a scan of that certificate."

Now that would be easy, I like doing research, give me that little bit to start with and I will do the rest. And a lot of people would eat crow.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2008 12:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SNBS
    i really hate that "you have too much time on your hand LOL" crap.

pls answer some of the questions or don't come back. you are adding nothing new.

it was explained why some of us (at least me) would not go check out your school. and nobody really has a beef against your school btw. why not just answer the above 2 posts? simple enough no?

edit : actually nobody has a "beef" to anybody.