Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 5:31pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    Just to understand...when you say that Sijo hasn't master skills, it's because you ask some background questions to Sijo if he really master those skills? And that Sijo didn't respond really your questions?
    We really can only judge from his videos:

But, I am sure he has 'mastered' something.
    Last edited by Askari; 12/19/2007 5:45pm at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 5:43pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't worry, I respect myself enough.

Just to understand...when you say that Sijo hasn't master skills, it's because you ask some background questions to Sijo if he really master those skills? And that Sijo didn't respond really your questions?

Thank you for responding if you want to respond.
    No,

What I am saying is not 'Jacques has no skills', what I am saying is that nobody has any evidence that he has some. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If I say I can fly, would you just believe me, or would you ask for some proof?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/19/2007 10:48pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait I'm confused.

Hey Chicken Lady, are you still being Bran Muffin or are you done with that?

That said, why in gawd's name should we take anything you say seriously?

I mean we don't know who the **** you are and all you do is spout some bullshit that I could pick up from reading Jack-In-The-Closet's website!

As to your initial rebuttal, check out the tags above my name. They know who I am.

Oh and answer my fucking questions or screw the **** off. At least when I talk with Stephane he has the balls to answer direct questions.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Posted On:
    12/20/2007 11:56am

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    greenguy:

I don't think that their sons are afraid of his father, perhaps they disagree but not afraid.

I'm curious, why do you think they have some unhealthy fear about his father? And why do you think that they have to be aproved by his father? It seems that you saw them...is it possible to give me an example?

I'm all ears greenguy...I'm not going to backfire or nothing like that.
    I'm here to learn how fraud they are.
    You may be right. Maybe they aren't afraid. Based on all of the stories about sJP's dealings with other people and the fact that he used his kids as guinea pigs when he was "developing" his "martial arts system" I am sure there was a healthy dose of fear used in raising them.

I think that any changes being made to the schools would have to be approved by sJP because they are all franchises of his school/system. He is the head of the Fang Shen Do empire both as the "Grandmaster" and from a business stand point. He would need to approve the changes.

I appreciate that you are saying you want to learn about the fraudulance that is Fang Shen Do, but it does not seem that you are willing to listen to what people are saying. You should also change your martial arts style to Fang Shen Do, not kung fu. What you practice is not kung fu.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/21/2007 10:26am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I guess Kentucky Fried Bird has left the building?

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2007 3:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the lastest blog from FSD is a gem!!

"Thursday, December 20, 2007
    Right Information in the Wrong Hands

Some self-defense strategies that we teach are very un-orthodox.

When you have to defend yourself or a loved one you have to use any means possible to protect yourself. One of those strategies is to use Deception or to create a diversion to momentarily distract your attacker. To put yourself in a position of weakness so the attacker moves in with his guard down.

"How do you that?", you must be wondering, let me explain.

Now this next strategy I'm about to cover isn't used in a competition or when someone is "swinging" at you. It's used when you're at a disadvantage for example: your opponent is armed (as in a robbery), he's bigger, or in a superior position, and if he's made first contact (Push or Grab).

If he touches your chest, you suddenly fake a heart attack (use this one if you look older), if it's a shoulder contact, fake a shoulder dislocation.

You might fake an asthma attack or start "praying" uncontrollably if he's holding a knife at your throat. What this does is momentarily confuses your opponent and lets you:

Get closer, buys you time, helps you attack when he leasts expects it.

Remember this is ONE strategy you hold in your arsenal. If you prefer the "Hit First- Finish First" strategy then by all means do that.

I'm skipping some valuable details that we cover in our Closing DVD but it gives you an idea of what you can do when the odds are against you.

Back to my original reason for talking about this.

3 gang members recently used this type of strategy on a pharmacy clerk and ended up beating him up with a hammer right next to our school in St-Leonard.

How did they manage to do it?

2 of them entered the store asking for help with their stalled vehicle. They used exactly what I've been talking about. They used a diversion, they put themselves in a position of weakness, that way the clerk would have his guard down and not expect an attack.

As soon as he was close to the car that's when the 3rd guy started hitting him. It was all part of a gang iniation.

Criminals know what works, just make sure you use these strategies for the powers of good, to protect yourself or your loved ones. Use them to survive, not to commit some random act of violence.

Make sure you possess all the tools necessary to confuse and knock your opponent out cold.

Check out Striking and Closing for more un-orthodox ways to deal with an attacker.

Protect yourself,

Sifu Martin"

buhaha! how can you compare a 3 vs 1 and faking a heart attack?!!?!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2007 3:37pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123

"Back to my original reason for talking about this.

3 gang members recently used this type of strategy on a pharmacy clerk and ended up beating him up with a hammer right next to our school in St-Leonard."
    I was unable to find any mention of this assault. Do you suppose it's a real event?

There's lots of other events of this type that are recorded by the 'Chronicle' online, so it seems like the kind of thing you'd expect to hear about.

Strange that a gang initiation resulting in the severe weapon-related beating of a man doesn't seem to be documented anywhere. That sounds like news to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2007 3:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    St-Leonard is not the safest neighbourhood around. i wouldn't be surprised if the attack was real.

scaring people in practising the heart attack... and i thought that FSD was moving AWAY from these crap!! i guess sJP's grip is still strong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 1:35pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Goes to show..

This seems to indicative of the "ignorance" that is fostered with FSD...

Broken down...3 guy`s, 1 weapon (that was reported) against 1 person....mass attack with a potentially lethal weapon, uh..yah...that guy suffered a beating....you think??? no offense to the guy if it happened....

WTF.... they seem to be out in la la land/ala Bruce Lee movies....people simply do not fall down when being hit ala those vids....there students never ever hit back...no resistance whatsoever.....

The "expert" mentality that they come off with, being so insular.....is incredible...the ego ratio there is too much....

FSD equation: mixed up Wing Chun(?)+secret sijo street fighting(?)+jkd(?)+silat(?)+kali(?)+san shou(?)+canadian grappling(?)+= wtf.....I was going somewhere with this until....I became confused....

And this certification does not matter crap....shenanigan`s....all it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 6:15pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi evereyone. I had previously said that after some research I belived LadyPheonix to be legit; a bit misguided perhaps but not a troll. After some PM's I received I did some more research and found I was wrong. LadyP has opened various accounts on the net under several female names. I don't mean just screen names like most people use here on Bullshido but rather he/she is creating accounts under several female names. Futhermore the given ages are different from one account to the next. Of course he/she tried to do the same here on BS by posting under the Branwen user name. So I'll eat my words and say that LadyP is a troll.

Further review suggests that LadyP is man who posts under the guise of a woman. My opinion of this individual is that he operates in a 'fantasist' type world and probably spends a great deal of time playing computer role-playing games. He finds a great of satisfaction in creating and operating under a false identity and fooling people. He probably works in a minimum wage type job and feels that society owes him more than what he's been given. I do believe that he was a member of FSD as it fed his delusions of being some type of kung-fu warrior. But I doubt he was ever any good. He's most likely overweight and was never good at the FSD drills. Of course he always talks about going back but I doubt he ever will. I'm sure his imagination is filled with various scenes of him vanquishing his enemies (real or not) with FSD.