222022 Bullies, 4184 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 601 to 610 of 2212
Page 61 of 222 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061 6263646571111161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    12/18/2007 10:54pm


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pssst Jack! Branmuffin has left the building.

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
  2. LadyPhoenix is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    12/18/2007 11:50pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not going to bother to reply some of you. I only promise to TheDingo about the fact that Kung-Fu is expensive..that's all.


    It is fake:

    You don't know nothing either. I would understand that you think differently or that Kung-Fu is not always expensive... but not agreeing on that,

    I know there are schools who charge more than that. It depends on country, it depends how much the instruction think it's worth, how expensive goods and services are in that area, etc.
    it proves me that there are some part of ignorance that you don't know of. I'm not sure if you're against Canadien but if you believe that I'm stupid, then it's one of millions. Not all Canadians are ...euh stupid like me.


    Mr.T:

    I have nothing against for other Kung-Fu schools. I don't have favourites. The only problem is that I consider also FSD a good school, which you all disagree about that.


    Askari:

    Lol...Askari, you flattered me with your French.

    Please, try to understand me.

    I'm here to find out more about this so call fraud. I know bullshido has it owns investigations. I'd like to do more investigations too. And since you have a lot of "answers", let's say, I have some questions.

    I'm not going to start a list about my questions. It will just going to pop-up while discussing it.


    TKD:

    Whatever.


    Greenguy:

    For me, Sijo's son respect their father and even if they change things around, it's thanks to him.

    About the Internet warrior...I think it's funny. That's all. Lol...because I see their imagination. I only read it when Sifu Stephane said that to all of us and I laughed. Not Sijo.

    *sigh* Again with the kool aid.

    FSD didn't offer me any kool aid but I tasted it before. It still has a good taste. If you ask me, my favourite drink are milk, water and orange, grape juice.


    Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton
    OK, thanks for the reply. I think I got it:
    Theirien hasn't updated their website because they're too busy, and their first priority
    is to their students. But fsd has updated their site because they're either not too busy, or their first priority is not to their students.

    Is that what you're saying?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.....
    No, I'm saying that FSD are busy to update their site and their first priotity is to their students. They didn't even mention yet about Therien. They simply are saying in the blogs about them.

    But...I see where you are getting at...I'm going to wait your reply. Perhaps, like that, we can understand each other step by step.

    --------------------------------------------------------

    Look, it's obvious that FSD might be a fraud but there are parts that...I don't see them as a fraud. I only see 60%, not a fraud and 40% that is a fraud.

    I'm not good by expressing my opinion because you guys don't understand my English writtings. That's O.K.

    Like I said the first time I came here (as in LadyPhoenix), I'm not here to change your minds and I would appreciate that you would do the same.

    FSD, it's a good school but there's something that I'm not sure what it is. Since it's a new school, there are more things that I don't know of. That's why I'm here since you all are "expert" by findings fraud schools.

    That doesn't mean that I have to believe whatever you guys said. I only going to grab what it makes sense to me. No means disrespect.

    As in Branwen, I wanted to start a discussion and tried for you to see my point of view. It didn't work...it was just a flame war.

    It's understandable because I said something that need to be proven. I understand that finally....I'll be careful what I say next time.

    According to you guys, I'm stupid, naive, have a schizophrenia problems and I'm not sure what... other brain damage I have for you guys. I would greatly appreciate to stop saying that and I assure you that I won't do the same: Internet Warrior, asshole, "stupid", ignorant, etc.

    I reallly.....really don't like to start expressing myself that it will make you a lot of headaches afterwards. I know that it can't be avoid it by saying that because I'm not in the same league as you are all. But try to diminished at least 50%.

    Thank you.
  3. n00b is offline
    n00b's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:09am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it makes you feel better, I'm an 'internet warrior'. If I thought for one second I could trust the 'honour' of the FSD clan, I would agree to test sparring against each other, I'd LOVE to do it in a friendly way, but it's been made clear that the FSD teacher aren't willing to pla that way. I have a brown belt in FSD and I would put PURE bjj (any belt over white) against ANY fsd below black belt without even thinking about it.

    I think there may exist FSD black belts or above that can beat a BJJ blue belt, but I can't say 100% at what belt that stops. I certainly wouldn't say that it's LIKELY.

    I DO feel good about saying that close to 100% of pure FSD brown belts would lose against the equivalent size and weight in BJJ blue. And I mean pure. You could allow FSD to use all FSD, and BJJ to disallow striking (in fact, I'd insist, just to be sure). I can only speak for my BJJ school, maybe we aren't representative. All I know is *I HAVE SEEN BOTH* and I have an opinion on that.
  4. old1o1 is offline
    old1o1's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    244

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 1:06am


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    I'm not going to bother to reply some of you. I only promise to TheDingo about the fact that Kung-Fu is expensive..that's all.

    Thank you.
    Is that why you don't attend fsd classes anymore?
    Why would you plan to go back there in a year? (the force beckons strongly, it does)
    Seriously consider practising something that will actually help "kick your cousins ass", next time you visit. So far it looks like striking with Karates hasn't helped much, and fsd will just fill your sails with a lot of air.

    Old101
    Psychic to the Martial Art Stars
    I sell maps to jp's home.... it's a big bunch of sticks... can't miss it...downwind approach smells doggy poopish
  5. JackBurton is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 10:30am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    No, I'm saying that FSD are busy to update their site and their first priotity is to
    their students. They didn't even mention yet about Therien. They simply are saying in the
    blogs about them.
    But...I see where you are getting at...I'm going to wait your reply. Perhaps, like that,
    we can understand each other step by step.
    Ok, thanks for your explanation Branwen, I think I.....

    Hey wait a minute, you're not Branwen, you're LadyPhoenix!

    Shouldn't you be writing something like "...No, he's saying..."
    instead of "..No, I'm saying.."

    What the HECK is going on here?!

    Confusedly yours,
    JackBurton
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,770

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:03pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    I'm not going to bother to reply some of you. I only promise to TheDingo about the fact that Kung-Fu is expensive..that's all.
    See this is why YOU ARE AN ignorant IDIOT.
    -


    It is fake:

    You don't know nothing either.
    Actually I do. When you grow up hopefully you will to. Anyone that believe :because he/she/it/they say so is to young to talk about anything.
    I would understand that you think differently or that Kung-Fu is not always expensive... but not agreeing on that,
    Actually, I know. It is called google ottawa, google united states, driving to multiple Kung Fu schools, talking to various kung fu members of this board. There is no "think" involved it is called I know get it right Language barrier or not.

    I know there are schools who charge more than that. It depends on country, it depends how much the instruction think it's worth, how expensive goods and services are in that area, etc.

    Hahahahaha why post this ignorant statement right after you post ?this
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    I'm not going to bother to reply some of you. I only promise to TheDingo about the fact that Kung-Fu is expensive..that's all.
    This is why people are calling you a troll.

    Kung-fu is indeed expensive compared to other dojo's.
    Kung-fu always cost a lot and had to buy their weapons.
    If you want to understand why I said that Kung-fu is expensive compared to others dojo's, I would happily to talk about it with you.
    - All kung fu schools are expensive.
    No it isn't get over it. I don't need you and your one style to explain anything to me.

    It doesn't prove anything except you don't listen and must be right. We have argued this point for multiple posts and you are to busy trying to be right instead of listening.

    That is what you posted after arguing and continuing to say all kung fu is expensive. You are ignorant and someone already posted schools in your area that are cheaper.


    it proves me that there are some part of ignorance that you don't know of. I'm not sure if you're against Canadien but if you believe that I'm stupid, then it's one of millions. Not all Canadians are ...euh stupid like me.
    Funny how I never said all Canadians are stupid. This is now twice you have, in your typical ignorant fashion, tried to make this about you.

    I never said anything about the language barrier, that was you.
    I never said anything about All Canadians being stupid.


    I said your generalizations about kung fu would be like me saying ALL Canadians are stupid because of the way you post.


    You know? That is what we call a Blanket Statement here in America where, this website is based. If you don't understand the meaning of an English word then ask.

    All=every and encompasses the entire whole of what you talk about. So, if I say all Canadians are stupid, every (all) person (people) on this thread should be indignant. Everyone isn't because they understood my point.
  7. greenguy is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    177

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 12:08pm


     Style: Former FSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    Greenguy:

    For me, Sijo's son respect their father and even if they change things around, it's thanks to him.

    About the Internet warrior...I think it's funny. That's all. Lol...because I see their imagination. I only read it when Sifu Stephane said that to all of us and I laughed. Not Sijo.

    *sigh* Again with the kool aid.

    FSD didn't offer me any kool aid but I tasted it before. It still has a good taste. If you ask me, my favourite drink are milk, water and orange, grape juice.
    Your last comment actually made me laugh out loud. I don't know if you don't understand the reference to Kool Aid or not, but your witty retort was amusing.

    I would agree that sJP's sons have him to thank for their business and training. I think that is a dubious compliment at best. I have no question that they respect their father. I imagine there is some unhealthy fear of their father in there as well.

    I am not going to pick on your language difficulties. That would be easy and unproductive. While I don't agree with the majority of what you are saying, I think you deserve some props for trying.

    Perhaps there is something lost in the translation here. As far as any changes the "sifus" make at their schools, I was suggesting that nothing is happening without sJPs approval. I don't believe, unless there has been an huge paradigm shift within the Fang Shen Do organization, that sJP would allow any one of the sifus to do anything without his approval.
  8. LadyPhoenix is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 4:47pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    n00b:

    I have investigated that part a long time ago and I concluded that rank system or belt system has nothing to do with skills on different Martial-Arts. It doesn't equate to skill within another system even though the systems may be the same thing. Just because you know how to drive a car, it doesn't mean you know how to drive a tracker.

    So, for this part, I'm not going to say anything. I'm not here to prove you anything.
    I don't have any questions about that or... questionning you.

    Or should I say nothing even though you were referring to me?


    old101:

    Thanks for your concern but if you want more, you should post where you got my information. Because I don't wish to discuss it here.


    Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton
    Shouldn't you be writing something like "...No, he's saying..."
    instead of "..No, I'm saying.."
    You asked me if I understand why FSD didn't upgrade about Therien since I said that it's obvious their ways, right?

    So, "I'm saying." You want a proof also?

    I'm Branwen as well LadyPhoenix. I'm now going to use this account, thanks the moderators who accepted me this chance to post more.



    It is Fake:

    Like wise.


    greenguy:

    I don't think that their sons are afraid of his father, perhaps they disagree but not afraid.

    I'm curious, why do you think they have some unhealthy fear about his father? And why do you think that they have to be aproved by his father? It seems that you saw them...is it possible to give me an example?

    I'm all ears greenguy...I'm not going to backfire or nothing like that.
    I'm here to learn how fraud they are.
    Last edited by LadyPhoenix; 12/19/2007 4:53pm at . Reason: adding 2 phrases
  9. n00b is offline
    n00b's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 4:55pm


     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    n00b:

    I have investigated that part a long time ago and I concluded that rank system or belt system has nothing to do with skills on different Martial-Arts. It doesn't equate to skill within another system even though the systems may be the same thing. Just because you know how to drive a car, it doesn't mean you know how to drive a tracker.
    You have no skills, so you can't judge whether or not anyone else does, your 'Sijo' has no masters that have vouched for his skills, AND you subscribe to martial arts relativism so much so that you can't even believe that this guy COULD be full of ****.

    You don't owe me answers, but you really should respect yourself enough to ask these questions on your own.
  10. LadyPhoenix is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26

    Posted On:
    12/19/2007 5:16pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    You have no skills, so you can't judge whether or not anyone else does, your 'Sijo' has no masters that have vouched for his skills, AND you subscribe to martial arts relativism so much so that you can't even believe that this guy COULD be full of ****.

    You don't owe me answers, but you really should respect yourself enough to ask these questions on your own.

    Don't worry, I respect myself enough.

    Just to understand...when you say that Sijo hasn't master skills, it's because you ask some background questions to Sijo if he really master those skills? And that Sijo didn't respond really your questions?

    Thank you for responding if you want to respond.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.