Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 11:17am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    Euh....Oh a*s*ole! You're the one who are sending me cheap socks? Of course I got them, thanks.
    Well they weren't really for you but if you're into that sort of thing I'm sure she can continue to forgive bad behavior........

Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    Same goes to you.
    Yeah but I don't have to do Christmas Dinner with him now do I?

TKD

PS - I agree with Askari and really wish Stephane would either post again or at the very least get back to me on email. He, above all others excluding the BOOM of course, was really pushing for effective change.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 1:29pm

Style: Wing Chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!

what's going on, what's going on.. at least I got rythem.

Branwen, have you been into the oats again? You actually slurred your typing!

jp is getting older, and the provisions to hand off the fsd albatross may already have been in motion for some time. Steph may have already made the financial commitment. His recent encounters over the past year or two probably opened his eyes to shortcomings of fsd. That unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem of his / theirs combined with the realization of what fsd is and has been since day one, I'll just say it will take a huge leap away from his mom and dad, and a jump into his own pants and, an outright acknowledgement that fsd is an illusion that has been used to pick-pocket their way to wealth by offering days-old wcd as fresh baked fsd.
    Family is tough in business. As admitted by his dad, he was a test guinea pig for jp. I believe, however, the only real truthful training that went on, was the training of the guinea pigs mind.
    "Believe it, and it will happen."
    "I will make it happen!"
    and the silent wish of "I am your father, and I need you to like and believe me."
    Sound familiar.
    Despite what craziness jp does or says, every one in the clan goes along with it. jps needs his kids and his wife, or jp will not be able to keep up his decades old pretentious facade. He image takes a great deal of practise and it is probably very exhausting for him, whether he knows it or not. His angry outbursts, claims of superiority, his claim that he invented the "wheel" of martial arts, that he insists on loyalty, sees conspirators, this anxiety he created for himself has flowered into an Audrey Jr., feeding on the devotion of others close to him to keep him sustained.
    Sometimes kids grow to be their own self, sometimes they grow up being what dad wants and needs, a version of himself.

Old1o1
    Frazier Crane's Chief Adviser and Head Patient.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 6:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari

Branwen is a troll, there is an ignore function on this board.

To more important things:

Sifu_no_bs makes sense to me. Stephane is taking steps to make his school better, for example shared space with Therien and putting his guys in competition.

Bluntly FSD is a stand up art, they entered a stand up competition and did fairly well. Not enough people posting here have given them credit for that. Kudos to that group who did that, and it is my impression that Stephane was integral to that occurring and cornered the fighters.
    Thank God!
    Nice -riddence-

Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Bullshido, to some extent, is about exposing areas that should be improved in a school or system. I think Stephane is doing this, and I would like to hear more about it. So let us not degenerate to Branwen's mud slinging.
    You better.

TheDingo, listen to him (the hypocrite one), don't reply me.

Quote Originally Posted by TKD
    Well they weren't really for you but if you're into that sort of thing I'm sure she can continue to forgive bad behavior........
    You're right. I'm LadyPhoenix. But I'm not Linda or your fantasy to go out with her daughter.
    Sorry to disappoint you.

Quote Originally Posted by old1o1
    jp is getting older, and the provisions to hand off the fsd albatross may already have been in motion for some time. Steph may have already made the financial commitment. His recent encounters over the past year or two probably opened his eyes to shortcomings of fsd. That unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem of his / theirs combined with the realization of what fsd is and has been since day one, I'll just say it will take a huge leap away from his mom and dad, and a jump into his own pants and, an outright acknowledgement that fsd is an illusion that has been used to pick-pocket their way to wealth by offering days-old wcd as fresh baked fsd.
    Nice theory...

I agree that Sifu is doing it alone but while you say that FSD is illusion, he's doing the same Sijo's way. He is just evolving. And I wouldn't be surprise that the other Sifus would do the same thing.

I think his father agree to open a little tournament, discouraged but agreed.
    I don't think Sifu is doing it a huge leap by separate his father. It's HIS school since day one, with his own money. Obviously, Sifu Stephane can do whatever he wants for his money as long as he continue the way of survival. That's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by old1o1
    Despite what craziness jp does or says, every one in the clan goes along with it. jps needs his kids and his wife, or jp will not be able to keep up his decades old pretentious facade. He image takes a great deal of practise and it is probably very exhausting for him, whether he knows it or not. His angry outbursts, claims of superiority, his claim that he invented the "wheel" of martial arts, that he insists on loyalty, sees conspirators, this anxiety he created for himself has flowered into an Audrey Jr., feeding on the devotion of others close to him to keep him sustained.
    I think the craziness that you heard or what you saw about Sijo, is exaggerating. Some people think that it's crazy to skydive, others think it's not or simply that it's normal. That, I think, is a good example for Patenaude's point of views. Just for you to understand where I'm getting at. But be assured, Sijo's sons respect him and perhaps more than that or else, they wouldn't be so defensive of his father.

Sijo's angry outburst? Well, it's his personality. I don't question that. It's like me saying TKD's sarcastic outburst. It's his personality, should I question him? What I am saying is that some people don't like their personality even if there are others do. The ones they like their personality know, that deep inside, he's nice (in their opinion).

Of course, he needs his family to evolve his school and to maintain his MA way. If he didn't have sons or a wife, he would still have continued but not really that success like today. He would still help their students to be better in spite of the negatives waves. What he has now, it's impressive and it's working. It's a new thing and when there's a new thing that you never done before, you grow in certain doubts. Since it's working for the majority, the rest less percentage need to see it (like all of you with your tournaments)....because you already believe in something that it's already working with your own experience (that's for the MArtial Artist, not the a*sh*les).

They are growing and eventually there will be more complainers and more stronger students (according Patenaude's view) out there and I think that once the boom comes out, it will show what you guys are looking for...I don't know when. That's what I think.

-----------------------------

I'm sure that some are suprise and others are not because it would be obvious that there are some connexion between Branwen and LadyPhoenix. I've been lurking as I promised. I was just expressing myself to the other side. I think it's unfair (yeah...you know uuuunfair) that I "know" some of you and pretend that I'm the other person. In that case, I'm not like that. But it did amuse me...lol But to be fair was more stronger than my self-entertaintment. Too bad.

It's stupid what I did but like Branwen (me) said, I will stick longer in spite of your disrespectful ways. It doesn't change anything mind you. Perhaps "the face" I gave the other times, has reduced what blblablbla I said. Humm...actually, it gotten worst. It doesn't matter. I will be more confortable now.

As long as I lurk around here...I need to find a reason not to come back here reading. I'm searching. I would jump in a hole with as*h*ole to find what I'm looking for.

Hopefully, you guys would forgive to a poor little girl. :sad5:
    It won't happen again :-D.
    Last edited by LadyPhoenix; 12/15/2007 7:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:20pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey mods -- I believe the LadyPhoenix & Branwen being the same person disguised under two accounts means a ban.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:38pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    T

They are growing and eventually there will be more complainers and more stronger students (according Patenaude's view) out there and I think that once the boom comes out, it will show what you guys are looking for...I don't know when. That's what I think.
    It's been *30* years. How long does it TAKE?

And how talking about the 'boom' like it's a real thing? This is hilarious!

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 8:55pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're right. I'm LadyPhoenix.
    - Well DUH! Oh wait, I'm sorry. Oh wow! I totally never saw that coming. Geeze Louise aren't you the sneaky one......

But I'm not Linda or your fantasy to go out with her daughter.
    - Wait you lost me. You're not a person or you're not a fantasy? **** this language is so hard to keep up with. Listen, I'd prefer if you would refrain from trying to rekindle what has long been put to bed. No one has mentioned Linda's daughter since it was addressed in an earlier thread, at the time it was decided that in order to keep this 'civil' we'd no longer bring up family as fodder. I've respected that request and unless you feel like showing where and when I've done other wise we'll forget you mentioned this.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    - Oh, you never fail to amaze me. Why would you sell yourself short by saying I was disappointed in you.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 9:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Hey mods -- I believe the LadyPhoenix & Branwen being the same person disguised under two accounts means a ban.
    I'm aware of that. If the mods banned me, it's understandable. BUt I will have 15 days to come back to explain why I did that.

Originally Posted by noob
    It's been *30* years. How long does it TAKE?
    And how talking about the 'boom' like it's a real thing? This is hilarious!

Yeah, it seems real.

How long should it take, according to you? The FSD situation is different from the others. And what's wrong with that if it takes more years? I think what Sijo -doings- is nice. I would be sceptic if he didn't.

I think FSD is a new style amongst Martial-Art and it takes time to prove their worth. I think for the moment, they are helping student to be better, for now...and that's positive. Nothing wrong. And since they discouraged to participate tournaments, it takes time for them to prove that FSD doesn't need to fight in a "cage".

Very easy to say when FSD have been "stolen" money while their technique "sucks" when their ways are new.

The different is that, yes, it cost a lot. Kung-fu always cost a lot and had to buy their weapons. Are you a kung-fu student besides FSD? I'm sure that even in Shaolin Kung-fu would cost a lot and they want also serious student to come in.

For me, (and that's final) that their cost is fair. I was most surprise that they let us borrow their weapons. I was most surprise that they let us train everyday and "every" hour. I was most surprise that they teach us directly what they shouldn't suppose to teach us. No wonder it cost a lot.

The only problem here is that you don't like Sijo's invention. I perfectly understand that. It's new and I also want to know more about them. Not in negative way like you all doing but in positive way.

I think what FSD should do is to warn the future student what FSD is all about. I think they will, when they write in their website in the section of "About FSD" for all you internet warriors.

Like that, there would be less complainers. Of course, they want serious student.

PS: TKD...please, how many girls collection you have in your pitiful mind? Maybe, next time, you will call me Sabrina, whoever she is? lol

I think I don't need to search it. You keep saying different girls names and what I just said, it's already in present and not in the past.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/15/2007 9:54pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 9:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never mind.

*edit*
    Actually, you obviously haven't trained in anything else. So, do us a favor and stick to talking about FSD.

You are hurling insults so, that puts you right in that boat of internet warrior.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/15/2007 9:57pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Never mind.

*edit*
    Actually, you obviously haven't trained in anything else. So, do us a favor and stick to talking about FSD.

You are hurling insults so, that puts you right in that boat of internet warrior.

Actually, I am. I say it to myself. I did insult the same as others. Should I stop while others continue to insult me?

What makes you believe that I haven't trained in anything? Because my English is not my frist language and that I don't make any sense?

And I am talking about FSD. I see the ex-ones and old ones giving their opinions that it's been a long past.

You're a moderator?

Edit: If you are... I created another account as Branwen. If you're going to ban me, I would like to explain to you in your message.
    Last edited by LadyPhoenix; 12/15/2007 10:15pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2007 10:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does you primary language have to do with anything I said?
    What makes you believe that I haven't trained in anything? Because my English is not my frist language and that I don't make any sense?
    No it is all of the blanket statements you keep making.

All Kung fu is not expensive.
    You hypocritical internet warrior comment.
    The fact you think all of the favors entitle a place to charge expensive fees.
    Your comment on the cost of Shaolin.