226100 Bullies, 4250 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 561 to 570 of 2222
Page 57 of 223 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657 5859606167107157 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Branwen is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    12/11/2007 7:27pm


     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oups. I fucked up. This post is invisible.
    Last edited by Branwen; 12/11/2007 7:32pm at .
  2. andrewa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    551

    Posted On:
    12/11/2007 7:32pm


     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the interesting things is the way I found the site for the movie. The site does not appear to show up on Google and you cannot copy any of the text from the webpages (an anti-Google bot??) I was checking on the whois status for wayofsurvival and got into the site from there. There are apparently no other sites that link to or from wayofsurvial.com.

    And why is this happening?? Well because they didn't want the Bullshido nation finding it!!
  3. andrewa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    551

    Posted On:
    12/11/2007 9:53pm


     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time to reminisce guys....It was just pointed out to me via PM that I said on this board back in March that 'wayofsurvival' was for sale as a domain. What a coincidence, as it seems that very same month the site was purchased by the film company handling the film of the same name. We're actually helping to shape the business model for FSD!
  4. TheDingo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    385

    Posted On:
    12/11/2007 9:58pm


     Style: BJJ ultra-noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    I'm also clueless but the difference is that I like their organizations, that's all.
    Hmmm. A bit different from what you've posted before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    Sijo earned black belts because I believe it's true with the supports of some evidence in my eyes and what others says as YOU believe it's false.
    First, you believe in sJP because you've seen evidence with your own eyes but won't tell us what it is. Now you are "clueless" and just "like their organizations"....

    Have I taken you out of context here? Just wondering.

    Now, I'm not quick to throw this about but....



    (If I wasn't lazy I'd put cee-joe's face on that pic)
  5. Mr. T. is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22

    Posted On:
    12/11/2007 11:06pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None Yet

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    One of the interesting things is the way I found the site for the movie. The site does not appear to show up on Google and you cannot copy any of the text from the webpages (an anti-Google bot??) I was checking on the whois status for wayofsurvival and got into the site from there. There are apparently no other sites that link to or from wayofsurvial.com.

    And why is this happening?? Well because they didn't want the Bullshido nation finding it!!
    Except for the investment tab, the entire website consist of jpgs, all pictures. There doesn't seem to be any coding or text so that's why you can't copy any text.

    Here's some more info.

    http://www.lumanityproductions.com/?id=3
    Last edited by Mr. T.; 12/12/2007 10:04am at .
  6. MrJ is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    475

    Posted On:
    12/12/2007 6:15am


     Style: Keyboard Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The wayofsurvival web page probably doesn't show up in Google because of the way their search logic works http://searchengineland.com/070125-230048.php The more pages which link to it and the more popular those pages are, the more likely the page will be posted first. That could change.
  7. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    12/14/2007 9:11am


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    Lol...you sure are curious to know who I am...That's pathetic to guess my identity.
    Oh sanp! I know who this is. Hey did my Christmas gifts show up? I always hate it when they don't arrive on time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    Euh...**** off yourself.
    This is truly funny considering the track record of those close to you. Maybe you should focus more on yourself than worrying about Jack-In-The-Box, huh?

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
  8. PeterPantsless is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Capital City
    Posts
    243

    Posted On:
    12/14/2007 10:18am


     Style: MT. Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The underground fight club part of the movie seems like a lame attempt at, "See, we told you FSD works," without actually proving that it works...

    I thought Cee Joe was travelling the world with his backpack, gathering all the useful portions of various MA's, during that time.....
  9. Branwen is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    12/14/2007 11:50pm


     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Then why the past claims of mastering multiple martial arts?
    He created FSD school and it's a success. It’s his school, his invention and who are you to question his past? He's the "president". You don't like it? Then continue to say **** things around here. I'm just someone who likes FSD. You want to dig deeper, then it's your waste of time man. I already digged that hole a long time ago. I'm not doing it again. Can you tell me, according to you, where you got your claims that Sijo is a fraud or ...I don't know where...?

    Do you really want to have some connexion between us?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    That's why. He puts his face on a calender, self-publishes books, and sells the FSD services using those claims. So, you are saying that it's okay to misrepresent yourself to make money if you are a tough guy/girl?
    He puts his face on a calender? Really? Where he sells it?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Then why are you here? Honestly? Why? The way you attack people, write like a stoned & practically illiterate monkey, and offer nothing to the discussion.
    Because…well, maybe I like you…and….I like Krackie ckie to call me schino and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    If I read this correctly -- you have said two things

    a) he has the credentials, has the all the masterships claimed, you've seen the physical evidence of such, but won't discuss them here or provide any facts because they can be twisted? But you played those cards on the table, not sSP. So that's why I'm asking YOU.
    I’m discussing right now, dude…. Yeah man, -I said like you just said- but I can’t tell everything you want to hear at once. And I don't need to answer your boring questions about them.

    You’re blablbaling and I’m blablablaling too. I don’t have to go the same direction blablabbla with you. I’m talking about FSD too so I am in the same TOPIC.

    I am no machine.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Hmmm. Like an adult, such as in the example you are setting?
    I wouldn’t be here if I wanted to set an example. There are many adults that act like a child. You are also acting like one and you don’t even notice. That’s why you don’t make sense sometimes too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    First, you believe in sJP because you've seen evidence with your own eyes but won't tell us what it is. Now you are "clueless" and just "like their organizations"...

    Have I taken you out of context here? Just wondering.
    Here's your answer. It's not a spoiler...i'm simply reducting.

    Spoiler:
    Actually, not enough. But yeah, like usual...with your annalistically way to contradict what I said.

    Ok, I'm going to say this once... I'm here...what did I say again? Oh yeah, in my first post. I'm here to understand more about FSD. That's all...or else you'll get confused afterwards.

    However boy, since I'm soo generous, patient and nice, I'll try to satisfy your curiosity.

    Ok, -I saw with my own eyes and I am clueless of FSD.- Right...Should I have to prove that this man has a dick if he's really a man? Or should I see him as a persoooon? You know where I am getting at?

    You all pretend to know that they are frauds with some evidence proofs that they are not. Ok, sorry that I don’t believe that, like for example: the James Demile's letter.

    According to that letter, Sijo is not his student. If he really were not his student, then why would he give his letter out to some guy, that I’m pretty sure, he knows that this letter would expand? ....Just like that?

    Sijo Patenaude is somewhat world wide known in Canada for kung-fu Martial-Arts. Would he really want to ruin Sijo’s reputation…just like that?

    Demile IS the Bruce Lee's student, a great reputation amongst Martial Arts, would give a simple letter to…some guy. I say, he should say that in public, in television, in interview, that Sijo is HIS fraud student. If he really gave out that letter, then you all are his pawns. You know...like you say the samething with Sijo's student.

    Good pawns? Then, what different does it make that you think all the fangers are Sijo’s “sock puppets”? I’m not saying that you are and I’m not saying that I am one…it’s simply to piss people off for nothing. Childish.

    I don’t respect Masters who would do that. So, it makes me believe that Demile didn’t send this fraud letter to some guy because I DO respect Demile.

    Am I wrong? Ok, send me that Demile did really…I mean reaaaaaallly said that. I want to see it with my own beautiful eyes.

    Fang Shen Do School, let’s say, has its own secrets. Perhaps…I said PERHAPS…in theoretically way (don’t confuse that I’m contradicting myself)... you were right that Demile considered Sijo a fraud but you see, I met Patenaude's…(ok, not all of them). But they show what it works.

    They invented useless stuff?

    Ok, for you…all-great- know-it-all about sparring and your real survivor philosophy. Sorry that the wristlock sucks for you, but it does fucking work for me. And yeah! I would STILL respect both of them. I don’t have favourites.

    “Meet me in men bathroom bitch, let’s see if it works”. Bullshit. What kind of stupid invitation is that? Why doesn’t he act instead of invitation since there’s no respect between them? I would say, “Start the -physical fight- and I show you”. Not in direct way…because I would simply try to avoid it. Humm…actually, it’s preferably that you attack first but euh…I like peace you know….

    It doesn’t mean that once I saw and met them, I know all about them, because in that case, you are right…there’s something secret about them and that’s why I’m clueless. For you guys is BAAA AA AAD, but for me is GOO OOD.

    And don’t worry, FSD is growing and eventually, it will show what you guys are looking for.

    So, that’s just my insight example. Don’t start talking about something that I can't give you. I get tired of responding you all at once. You saw your own eyes and you have your own opinion about FSD. I have my own too. You share with complainers what you saw around here, whom should I share with? UH?

    Mee…..all sooooo alone…..alone……alone…

    ****, if you want to know more about them, then I will say it with my own rhythm. I’m an Internet warrior; I shouldn’t be here wasting my time with you guys. Remember, I’m kiiiiiindaaa-supporting FSD. Most fangers supporters are not here, they ignore you. I should be ashamed of myself.

    -crying -

    Lmao! Oh my God, my God…where is it…where is it

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu_no_bs
    I must say that alot of people don't have much to do and should take more time training there body and not so much there fingers!! There seems to be alot of internet warriors on here.
    RoFL!!! Internet warriors! Never though about that! True….true… Their fingers!!!!!! PFF! Lol –cough cough-

    I never stopped hyena laughing!!! If he ever said that in my face, I think I will never stop…!There was a part that I can’t find that it says: “ You Internet warrior!!” Lol or “Mr.anonymous”! -cough, cough-!

    ****!



    Hey Jack, I didn't notice that you replied me. Here's your answer:

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton
    They must be too busy to update their site.
    After all, if they've joined up with fsd, which:
    "...prepares the individual physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually while
    teaching the finest and most efficient fighting system ever developed for today's
    society..."
    (http://www.shopinottawa.com/Fang-She...ols/326563.htm)
    I'd sure want the world to know about it!
    I'd be on it like Linda on a porkchop.
    No, I saw it after I said to you that I couldn't find. It says, indeed, somewhere in the blog.

    It's just a beggining and you're right...they are busy to update. It took them months to change or to update. They have lots of work to do in their schools.

    I think their new changes are cool. They will put more informations later on. I suppose that Sifu Martin have already prepared to put new informations on it (like the blog). Their first importance is to help their students, not the website.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton
    Hey! Here's something that's sorta related and might be interesting

    (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories)

    Premier Fitness to pay price for ad strategy
    Updated Tue. Nov. 27 2007 1:51 PM ET
    CTV.ca News Staff
    That's nice but I'm not sure where you're getting at.

    And the web link doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Oh sanp! I know who this is. Hey did my Christmas gifts show up? I always hate it when they don't arrive on time.
    Euh....Oh a*s*ole! You're the one who are sending me cheap socks? Of course I got them, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    This is truly funny considering the track record of those close to you. Maybe you should focus more on yourself than worrying about Jack-In-The-Box, huh?
    Same goes to you.
  10. Askari is offline

    The Bottom Brick

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,069

    Posted On:
    12/15/2007 7:51am


     Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the singular intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.
    Branwen is a troll, there is an ignore function on this board.


    To more important things:

    Sifu_no_bs makes sense to me. Stephane is taking steps to make his school better, for example shared space with Therien and putting his guys in competition.

    Bluntly FSD is a stand up art, they entered a stand up competition and did fairly well. Not enough people posting here have given them credit for that. Kudos to that group who did that, and it is my impression that Stephane was integral to that occurring and cornered the fighters.

    Bullshido, to some extent, is about exposing areas that should be improved in a school or system. I think Stephane is doing this, and I would like to hear more about it. So let us not degenerate to Branwen's mud slinging.
    Last edited by Askari; 12/15/2007 11:58am at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.