Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 8:57am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    branwen
    if you are a fanger, just say so. we are not gonna eat you alive or anything. we'd just like to have your opinions on some issues.
    Just search his/her posts. Branwen is the one who believes in JP's black belts even though he/she hasn't ever seen evidence of one.

I'm leaving out milk and cookies for Pyjama-Claus this year! I want chi powers and distilled water for XMA-Mas!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 10:14am

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy Crap... this thread is still alive after a bagillion years. @_@;;

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 10:53am

Style: Wing Chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will this movie get funding from Film Canada and the like?
    Are my tax dollars paying for this?
    Does tax funded grants make all Canucks members of fsd?
    Dibs on Christine!
    Will Christine act in this movie, perhaps in a lead role, Linda?
    If yes, will there be sex scenes?
    You know... Linda and the senior students, or jp and his friends... manly, masculine, man friends.
    Will jp be the Cecil B Demille to fictional martial arts/comedy cinema?
    Will James Demile make a cameo appearance as the Joker?
    Let's get back to Christine's sex scenes? Playing the wife, what intimate knowledge will she draw on to make the love shots look authentic, besides experience?
    Will the movie touch on jps stint in the French Foreign Legion, or the time he went to Japan to fight a big muscled (he wouldn't have it any other way) Bolo guy?
    Have many trees will be sacrificed to provide paper bags for all the retakes of the doggy poop scene?
    Have many trees and how much water will be sacrificed to provide wet paper bags for jp to fight his way out of? (1 if special effects really, really soak it)
    How will they transition from jps secret membership of a bi-cycle gang, to working in underground bars where he dukes out against Barry Manilow for the right to tickle his ivories? What's Barry Manilow doing in a bar...... OH! It's that kind of bar.
    Will jp finally publish his tell all book of his martial art journey “If I Did It” the story of how a poster collecting wannabe Bruce Lee admirer, got his many Black Belts, and at which stores, complete with receipts?

Old1o1
    I hope the trailer is good.
    Check that, I don't think they lived in a trailer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 11:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as long as they show the heart attack, i'll be happy.

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 12:18pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamurai
    I am confused why people are surprised that there are still Fang Shen Do threads that are active. More things keep coming up. Fang Shen Do keeps creating new and wonderful ways to rip people off. Bullshido keeps exposing them. The more current the information, the better.

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 12:26pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    Hi everyone, I found something very interesting today. I was trying to come up with a clever preamble to introduce this website but nothing seemed appropriate. I just want to say this will I'm sure produce a lot of humorous commentary but there is a serious side that I'll discuss later.

Check out http://www.wayofsurvival.com/

If the link doesn't work, copy it into your browser.
    I wonder if Alistair realizes he is going to get ripped off. I don't understand why sJP doesn't write the script himself, unless of course this is just another one of his money-making ventures: advertise a movie, get a writer, sue him, put money in the bank.

Just so I have this straight, "Way of Survival" is in the spirit of Fight Club, a movie about a man with multiple personalities who sinks into his own delusional world...

Interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 3:44pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Just so I have this straight, "Way of Survival" is in the spirit of Fight Club, a movie about a man with multiple personalities who sinks into his own delusional world..."

Gotta love the irony eh?!

Branwen . . in your last post responding to TKD, your english and syntax were flawless . . .?? And, personally I go to the gym and cross-train to get in shape. I train martial arts for learning skill and technique (and play patty-cake)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 3:54pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy
    I am confused why people are surprised that there are still Fang Shen Do threads that are active. More things keep coming up. Fang Shen Do keeps creating new and wonderful ways to rip people off. Bullshido keeps exposing them. The more current the information, the better.
    Point taken...

But after all this talk of Fang Shen Do, I'm tempted to stop by their school after work today. I hope I don't get molested on the way out the door though...

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might not have seen Fight Club, but it was actually the heartwarming rags-to-riches tale of a scrappy underdog who finally found success by never giving up.

Well, not here, but apparently in Canada.

Posted On:
    12/11/2007 7:27pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    if you are a fanger, just say so. we are not gonna eat you alive or anything. we'd just like to have your opinions on some issues.

Awww...thank you Fanger....very sweet of you. I'm a half fanger. The fangs people cut me in two. I have my own opinion too you know... but I'm afraid that I can't really help you by giving you some indoors informations. I'm also clueless but the difference is that I like their organizations, that's all.

To resume: you guys...ok, most of you think is wack but for my part, I think is wow (not in sarcastic way).

And if you're going to start what is wow about FSD...please, I just entered here, let me expand my replies around here first.

Oh...and I'm a AATTTTTCHOOOOOMSSS he-. SOrry, I'm sick. Beurk...lot's of mucus.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamurai
    Because they still love Fang Shen Do, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Krackie
    Branwen . . in your last post responding to TKD, your english and syntax were flawless . . .?? And, personally I go to the gym and cross-train to get in shape. I train martial arts for learning skill and technique (and play patty-cake)

Thank you...but my English were still good before that. Not thaaaat perfect but it's good. But of course, some a*s*oles have to be a*sh*ol. In mean time, I will have some errors and euh...schizophrenia that you have to deal with. So adapt it.

Si tu veux, je peux parler en français avec toi? C'est ma langue maternelle.
    Last edited by Branwen; 12/11/2007 7:30pm at .