Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 2:30pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Branwen,

I have tried to understand your posts. As best as I can figure, you are supporting FSD, though some of your statements seem to contradict that position. If you are actually trying to get any respect here, you may want to reconsider your approach. From the get go you have been swearing, insulting people, and calling names. Based on the history of these threads you are on a one way trip to being banned. If you want to have a discussion, please stick around. Otherwise, please go back to where you came from and leave the discussion to the adults.

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 5:10pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    Do you know what an 'Ad Hominem' attack is? It means calling me names won't make you right. *grin*

Aaaaaaaaaaah so N00by boy, you can Ad Hominono attack me if you want. Something cute please.

You don't have to steal MY belts to know what belt I am. I would tell you. At my school, EVERYONE will tell you what belts they have. They'll tell you their teachers, and show you their medals.

Euh...ok, and that's normal for you? Of course it's normal. I mean, that's right for you? I don't think that way.

I have won fights in the street too, should I open a martial arts school? I have belts in multiple martial arts! I am a grandmaster!

You just say it! What's the difference when people say they have black belt in your school and the other say the same thing when it's not true? The difference is that there are people who have black belts and they suck big time. No flexibility, not a good punch. And you don't really need to fight if you already know how to defend yourself. I mean, I could say to them, "I have black belt" but in fact, I meant the black belt that supported my pants. You got the idea. Yeah, some it's real and I THINK Sijo is real. Even in FSD there black belts who doesn't deserve that ****.

And that's your problem if you think Sijo don't have black belt(s) in the past. If he doesn't, who fucking cares?!

Clearly english isn't your first language, maybe you are very clever in your own head, but your words don't translate well. The question mark goes at the end of a question. A question directed to YOU. And YOU can't answer the question, can you?

It's that.... my beautiful clever mind have a lot of beautiful words. If only I could talk like a tarzan. Very direct and doesn't need words to understand while you act. BUt you GOT it! Right? You understood meeeeeeeeee! You're smart! At least I'm better than Askari!

lmao!....I crack myself up.

Sijo earned black belt. If you want more, then you're the curious one. I'm not. I also use a lot of quotation mark too but not in the same direction like yours. You like to dig that little hole? Well, you are asking the wrong person. -Me here- because I'm curious in MY OTHER little hole.

I KNOW I'm not weak, because I test my skills. Remember, I've done FSD up to brown. I'm a certified deadly Fanger!

Yeah? what did you learn? What was the deadly thing you ever done?

A lot of FSD people seem to think students leave FSD because it's 'too rough'. This is false at higher belts. Whites and Yellows might leave for that reason, but greens and browns rarely. Unless you guys have been watering the belts down even MORE since I left. I get hurt a lot more at my new school, but I know they are teaching me techniques that work and that they are experienced at performing them on RESISTING opponents, because I can see the medals, I can look up the fight records, and I can even go watch them fight.

Try THAT in FSD.
    That sooo materialistic...for me. You like hugging people to know who resist more? That's your martial-art's core....not mine.

WHY would someone be secretive about their black belts?

Secretive? You mean, not important to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Krackie
    ...instead of ranting in some semi-understandable babble that has nothing to do with English being a second language for you.

Let's babble together because you are also babbling at FSD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    So, it's true because you believe it's true and you've seen some evidence. Please elaborate. If there is credible evidence, I would have hoped that it would come to light earlier. It really would dismiss much of the arguments.

I will be babbling around here so be patient. I'm here to blabla like you all are doing. I am not Sifu Stephane to answer your questions. I can't give you PAPER evidence that can be twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton
    OK, could ANYONE tell me which "...martial arts circles..." the site is talking about?
    They ARE referring to real martial arts circles, not imaginary ones, right?
    I mean actual names, or websites, or articles...or anything..?

I can't see where you got those "quote" from. Can you be more specific where in FSD website? Therien is a new plan they are doing. I am noooo psychic to know their future plans.

Quote Originally Posted by greenguy
    Branwen,

I have tried to understand your posts. As best as I can figure, you are supporting FSD, though some of your statements seem to contradict that position. If you are actually trying to get any respect here, you may want to reconsider your approach. From the get go you have been swearing, insulting people, and calling names. Based on the history of these threads you are on a one way trip to being banned. If you want to have a discussion, please stick around. Otherwise, please go back to where you came from and leave the discussion to the adults.
    I'm kiiindaaaaa supporting FSD. And I'm not searching respect. It's clear that over here, they don't get respect much...specially the people who supported FSD. And obviously, you didn't stick around here that there a lot of internet warriors who rant and insult...AND SPECIALLY calling names.

If you wanted to discuss like an ADULT...you shouldn't be here complaning. You should go to where Sifu Stephane's school to discuss like an adult FACE to FACE....suckaa.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 5:34pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Branwen, I am only half "tongue-in-cheek here". The more I read your posts the more convinced I am that English as a second language is not primarily responsible for the incoherence of your posts. Either slow down, gather your thoughts, write them out, read them a few times, edit them and THEN post. OR consider:

Schizophasia

It describes the apparently confused usage of words with no apparent meaning or relationship attached to them. In this context, it is considered to be a symptom of a formal thought disorder. In some cases schizophasia can be a sign of asymptomatic schizophrenia; e.g. the question "Why do people believe in God?" could elicit a response consisting of a series of words commonly associated with religion or prayer but strung together with no regard to language rules.

Schizophasia is in contrast to another symptom of cognitive disruption and cognitive slippage. It may, or may not, be grammatically correct depending on the severity of the disease and the particular mechanisms which have been impacted by it. Thus, "Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas" as well as "Blue does runs shaky lovely very" can be authentic schizophasias (one grammatically correct, one not) if they were produced as a result of mental disease or defect. In contrast, intentionally producing nonsense, as in the contrived palindrome "Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas" is not really considered schizophasia, due to the intentional production of that language. Schizophasia refers to a defect in processing and organizing language, as opposed to the ability to create a nonsense word which happens to conform to a very specific set of rules.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 5:38pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    And that's your problem if you think Sijo don't have black belt(s) in the past. If he doesn't, who fucking cares?!
    Then why the past claims of mastering multiple martial arts? That's why. He puts his face on a calender, self-publishes books, and sells the FSD services using those claims. So, you are saying that it's okay to misrepresent yourself to make money if you are a tough guy/girl?

I will be babbling around here so be patient. I'm here to blabla like you all are doing. I am not Sifu Stephane to answer your questions. I can't give you PAPER evidence that can be twisted.
    Then why are you here? Honestly? Why? The way you attack people, write like a stoned & practically illiterate monkey, and offer nothing to the discussion.

If I read this correctly -- you have said two things
    a) he has the credentials, has the all the masterships claimed, you've seen the physical evidence of such, but won't discuss them here or provide any facts because they can be twisted? But you played those cards on the table, not sSP. So that's why I'm asking YOU.

b) what does it matter when there are terrible BB's, so sJP can make whatever claims he wants because at the end of the day it doesn't matter to you.

If you wanted to discuss like an ADULT...you shouldn't be here complaning. You should go to where Sifu Stephane's school to discuss like an adult FACE to FACE....suckaa.
    Hmmm. Like an adult, such as in the example you are setting?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 11:09pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Krackie,

Gerry isn't schizophrenic he's just not very good at remembering when he's suppose to be pretending to be a Francophone and when he's suppose to be Anglo.....

All in all both him and Linda make this thread so much more interesting.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2007 12:19am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Dear Krackie,

Gerry isn't schizophrenic he's just not very good at remembering when he's suppose to be pretending to be a Francophone and when he's suppose to be Anglo.....

All in all both him and Linda make this thread so much more interesting.

TKD
    Bingo! Pay the man!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2007 7:16am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by old1o1
    Bingo! Pay the man!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...18/MN73840.DTL

Apparently the first thing someone incompetent does wrong when they don't know anything, is assume they know more than they do.

Link seemed appropriate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2007 3:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TONS of DVD's available at the FSD website.
    were there really this much of this stuff?

anybody own any of this? (i think noob has a few)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2007 5:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

If you wanted to discuss like an ADULT...
    Yes, let's!

Branwen, a little help, here, please?

I'm STILL looking for signs of fang shen do being
    "...highly respected in marial arts circles around the world..."
    (http://www.fangshendo.com/blog/)

And I still can't find anything.
    ....except, of course, on the fsd page.

Must be me.
    Heck, I can't even find any reference to fsd or patenaude on the Therien Ju-Jitsu web site.
    (www.jiu-jitsu.com)

They must be too busy to update their site.
    After all, if they've joined up with fsd, which:
    "...prepares the individual physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually while
    teaching the finest and most efficient fighting system ever developed for today's
    society..."
    (http://www.shopinottawa.com/Fang-She...ols/326563.htm)

I'd sure want the world to know about it!
    I'd be on it like Linda on a porkchop.

Hey! Here's something that's sorta related and might be interesting
    (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories)

Premier Fitness to pay price for ad strategy
    Updated Tue. Nov. 27 2007 1:51 PM ET
    CTV.ca News Staff

Premier Fitness Clubs has agreed to change its advertising practices after the
    Competition Bureau of Canada ruled it was not up front about all costs associated with
    membership.

The Competition Bureau and the company have now reached a consent agreement that
    addresses the concerns -- and requires Premier to pay a $200,000 penalty.

They were mainly related to advertising strategies employed by Premier -- a company that
    owns 35 clubs in Ontario -- from 1999 to 2004.

According to a news release, the bureau found Premier "did not adequately disclose
    additional fees that consumers would be obliged to pay in some of its advertising of
    membership offers on the radio, billboards, storefront signs, and in newspapers and
    flyers."

Those who signed up for so-called free trial offers, ultimately had to pay for a
    mandatory "fitness assessment" or were required to commit to a one-year membership in
    order to receive the 30-90 day trial offer that was originally advertised as "free."

As the result of the advertising strategy, the cost of membership was greater than
    advertised, which contravened a provision of the Competition Act that protects consumers
    from false or misleading representation.

"The Bureau is committed to ensuring that consumers are not enticed to make purchases
    based on misleading information," Andrea Rosen, acting deputy commissioner of
    competition, in a news release.

"Truth in advertising is fundamental so that Canadians do not sign contracts or make
    purchases only to find that additional costs have not been disclosed."

Premier voluntarily agreed to the terms of the 10-year consent agreement. Under the
    agreement, the fitness club must take the following steps:

Pay an administrative monetary penalty of $200,000;

Publish a corrective notice in three Ontario daily newspapers;

Post a corrective notice on its website and in its clubs;

Implement a new corporate compliance policy that would ensure similar situations don't
    occur in future;

Avoid false or misleading advertising in future.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2007 9:04pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should add that Ontario also has legislation dealing with franchise agreements that was passed in 2000. The basic purpose of this was to protect franchisees from predatory franchise sellers.