222073 Bullies, 4203 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 481 to 490 of 2212
Page 49 of 222 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 505152535999149 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    11/19/2007 11:35pm


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Here's TKD!



    Miss me? I must apologize for my absence but I was busy drinking my way across Germany and Italy. Trust me, good time had by all! I think I set my training back by a few years but then again it isn't like anyone was really missing me......

    I see Steph has decided to grace us with his presence....... again. I have said this to him in our emails but wanted confirmation from our online lawyer type kids:

    "If I tell Steph that I'm going to post his emails if he doesn't tell me not to, can I post them when I don't hear back implicit statement to the contrary?"

    This little legal loop has always confused me because I can never remember if not stating something can be taken as consent for the primary event. Anywho, if you're familiar with Canuck law that'd be grrrrrreat!

    I promised Steph I'd read his posts just as soon as I can but I must say I look upon wading through 25 odd pages of threads the same way most of you would look at taking your sister on a date.

    Must run for now kiddies.

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
  2. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    11/19/2007 11:42pm


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    double post
    Last edited by TKD Black Belt; 11/19/2007 11:45pm at .

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
  3. Krackie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 11:47am


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD Black Belt:

    Had some PM's posted by another without permission. Contacted Phrost about it and he kindly said it was ok? Now, I didn't use the word lawsuit in my query to him, was just curious about the ethics of someone doing it without asking first.

    Even though I would probably enjoy hearing about the content in said messages, the P in PM does strongly imply, if not explicitly state, an understanding in my opinion.

    In other legal realms where consent is an issue, active consent is required for engaging in sexual activity. You need a clear "yes" to engage and if the person changes their mind mid-way through, the initial yes does not allow you to continue. Being silent or not saying "No" is not consent in this realm. Hope this is helpful.
  4. greenguy is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    177

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 2:18pm


     Style: Former FSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    The Demile days are so far behind that I can't believe we are still taklking about this ****. JUST GET OVER IT..
    For some reason, certain things you posted randomly pop into my head. You have said so many things that I believe require a response. This is one of them, although I have touched on it in a couple of posts.

    Your dad claimed to have been trained by a student of Bruce Lee. He wasn't. DeMile wants nothing to do with your dad. Even so, this BS about having an association with a Bruce Lee student still flows from FSD. I was taught this in class. Your dad talked about it at BBC. We got to hear about how committed your dad was to his training, flying to Seattle to train and staying there for MONTHS away from his family. MONTHS!!! That is a really LONG seminar. We were told that your dad flew back and forth across the continent repeatedly to train with this person. Now we see he was at one weekend seminar with DeMile and stole his resource book. MORE LIES!

    Get over it? Why? It is yet another example of the fraud perpetrated on the public by your dad. We are still talking about it because it is relevant to this discussion. It is relevant to the past, present and future of FSD. THAT is why we are still talking about it.
  5. greenguy is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    177

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 2:36pm


     Style: Former FSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    The fact of being human is the reason we do well because we teach with emotions and deeply care for who we teach.
    I hope you do. As with most of this discussion, YOU are not the issue. Your dad is. Your grandmaster has shown none of this compassion. He has made it well known that students shoudl feel privileged to give him their money, instead of him being privileged to get it. He has not figured out yet that he is providing a service that people pay for. Have you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    Many students thru the years have trained at no cost under scholarships to help out people in need.
    Really? Who? Do you have names and contacts of these people who were helped out? Where did these scholarships come from? Again, history does not support your arguement here. I heard people saying they couldn't pay for a seminar because they needed money for school, and others who said they couldn't re-up because they needed money for house payments and other things that actually matter. The response from your mom was sarcasm and more sales pressure. Your father and some of the sifus would mock these people. Now you are telling me there is a kinder, gentler FSD out there? Show me the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    It is easy to judge people huh? I've been here for a while now and still get teh stupid comments or the " I don't want to answer questions excuse" I'm still here and trying to give my insight on things and hopefully it helps because if it doesn't just let me know and I will not even bother with this stuff.
    FSD is being judged. I guess your dad is being judged. You weren't being judged, but then you started firing off threats and - wait for it - NOT answering questions. So yes, it is easy to judge, if that is what you want to call it. You really AREN'T bothering. You answered a few questions at first, now you keep asking for us to list questions which you don't answer. Insight? What insight? If you answered a question or two, fine. But you are answering nothing.

    Stupid is as stupid does - isn't that how it goes? Again, the more up front you are, the fewer "stupid comments" are directed your way. People have given you props on here. People have said good things about you. These are the same people slamming FSD. You ignore all the good, grab onto the bad, then swing right around it without actually dealing with it.

    You also mentioned somewhere along the line that Scott and Pat were going to post pictures of their victories. You then said they didn't because people would say more bad things. Why is that exactly? If you posted pictures of them in the ring with a judge holding their hands high, that would shut up a lot of people. If it turns out they were fighting with leg pads and head gear, then yes, there would be comments for sure. Posting the pictures would further the discussion, prove your point that they both won, and make a lot of people on here eat their words. It seems to me that there is more to gain than to lose - unless of course FSD is lying about the results. Perhaps you could give us the names of the promoter, the WEFC (or whatever it is) manager, contact information for the organization - really anything that would allow us to verify your comments.

    You keep saying, essentially, what is the point of being here. The point, for you, should be to clear the FSD name. That should be point enough.
  6. greenguy is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    177

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 2:44pm


     Style: Former FSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    The seminars are something that you obviously missed the whole point you dummy! Holy **** no wonder you were unhappy with everything . You just don't get it but don't blame us for your lack of common sense. Wake the hell up my man. Where did you train GREEN GUY?

    Sorry for the sarcasm but man this is getting frustrating .
    My lack of common sense? I have tried very hard not to make any personal attacks on you, but you certainly make it difficult.

    I took many seminars. I went to training camps and BBC meetings. I was expecting to be taught. If you, your dad, your brother, or any of the other sifus actually said "We are here today to teach you..." it would help. Common sense? Again, you miss the point.

    Where I trained is not the issue. Through BBC, training camps and seminars I got to meet, train, and "learn" from many FSD "sifus". The issue was always the same. We were expected to be in thrall with FSD and not ask questions. We were expected just to accept what was given. It was no different than the phon sao argument you tried to make. My fellow students and I were able to figure out they were to teach reference points, but no sifu ever told me that, including you. The seminars were no different.

    Tell me Stephane, since I am such a dummy and lack common sense, what is the purpose of the anti-aging seminar? Focus on results? Kubotan? Wooden sword? Bo staff? Sticks? Stop me any time here. Would you like to answer those questions?
  7. greenguy is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    177

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 2:46pm


     Style: Former FSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    This is pointless I'm sorry to say. .
    So you took your ball and went home. It is nice to see how you handle adversity. Perhaps you need to walk over fire and break an arrow on your neck. Maybe that will give you the super-FSD zen power to come back and face all the meanies on Bullshido.
  8. Branwen is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 4:55pm


     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    So you are saying you DO think SIjo JP has earned at least one black belt from a martial art before 'inventing' FSD? What art is it in?
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b

    Or is this question too hard for you?
    Oooooh....give me a break N00by boy. Don't start questioning me with all this crap that you said also with others "FSD" lovers. I know some of them but I don't know Sijo himself. How should I prove you? Rob his certifications or steal his black belts? I think you all are wrong as you think all the FSDers are wrong too, that's all dude. If some of you start to discuss who stayed longer in FSD or have some freaking evidence, that's not a proof. That's just experience and what specificaly others say and behind THOSE can be twisted. Even if you were honest, that doesn't mean that THE school is wrong too.

    Since you are still here writing the final phrase this "?", means that you're not sure yourself too. You're just expressing your whinings.

    FSD is no any different from Karate. Karate is tough too like many others "dojos". Once you get beaten, you get tougher too. "Oooohhh..very disrespectful, not even my dad hit me!" When someone push you and you fall over, will you just simply cry and believe that you're weak? Fine by me but in the way of survival, you have to get up! That's a crap example but it is an example!

    I mean, I've seen many dojos that are all-so-nice and all-so-mean. Hey! It would be nice to hear some dojos that were frauds and had to go in a court. Is there an example that it really occur?? You all are so expert to grab some informations. Yeah, we should find something like that to gather some informations and destroy FSD!! That's a nice action in "writings and readings"...just to be prepared.

    You want a direct question? Here it is::5butthead
    Sijo earned black belts because I believe it's true with the supports of some evidence in my eyes and what others says as YOU believe it's false.

    I don't know Sijo and I don't fucking care what he did in the past. I think between Demile and Patenaude had some disagreement. Patenaude been rebelious and went that way and Demile (who is in fact a student of Bruce Lee) went that way in the end. Should always between a "master" and a student be respectful with each other? Yeah, in some point. Bruce himself didn't respect the Chinese's culture and went to America to teach you all you whiners generations!


    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    Hey Branwen, why do you speak English like the 'Mongo' character in 'Blazing Saddles'?


    Awwwww...I thought I was unique and who is Mongol?


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Please see the following link.

    http://web.archive.org/web/199802070...m/wcdinst.html

    Also quoted here for quick reference.



    Here we have WCD's own website, not some friend of a friend of a friend.

    To follow nOOb's point, look at the biography from Trafford Press back in Askari's post on page 46. Notice, Wing Chun Do isn't listed? But Wing Chun is. Remember Wing Chun Do != Wing Chun.
    Please dude, Press can be wack. -Karate do- exist! But you all say Karate.


    And for the website:


    The tree will show the individuals who have = some sort of certification from Sijo (founder) James W. DeMile...
    ...some sort of certification. Euh...ok, it seems to me that he isn't sure of -some sort of certification-...He's some guy who support James Demile and of course he'll do what he says. Got mad over Patenaude. Anyway, ask James Demile that he should publicitly say that Patenaude is a fraud. HIM not some guy. Either way, Patenaude is not hiding and he's growing thanks to his sons. Hell! Sifu Stephane is here writing!! Here! God, I would hit his head with my head for doing so.

    Hey no means disrespect even if we are disrespectful in some way but FSD isn't perfect either. And there's some injustice I see. Once people critic their ways, they will make it better and be more successful. You are indeed helping them in indirectly way. As I have told you...will you enter once you are satisfied that it's all you ever wanted in a school? Wow, maybe in the future. Nobody is perfect and I believe that FSD has no meaning to harm anyone. If you have complaints, write in the paper or ask youself in the face. Say:

    "Your school suck! Your instructions doesn't know anything! And what the **** the guy in blue belt is teaching me?" And leave.

    Or you can say as in "diplomat" matter:

    " I would like to understand why the guy in blue belt is teaching me... because in my custom, only black belt should teach. I would like to know how that works in your organizations. I understood that the salute means power and control but that guy say is: "it's simply salute". So I'm confused..

    Yeah, seems accusing but perhaps, there's a misunderstanding because you're in there to learn and to understand, depends what you are looking for.

    If they are wrong...I understand that you would be here...expressing it but that won't solve anything, just perhaps relieving your anger, betrayal and I don't know what others feelings you have...but trying to prove they are fraud...I don't think it's working at all man. And when you still have boiling feeling inside you and making yourself bitter, you will become a bitter person. Face the fact and yeah, I think Sifu Stephane wants to understand and help you...HE doesn't have to but he is here.
    :qleapfrog



    Branwen
  9. Askari is offline

    The Bottom Brick

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,069

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 5:16pm


     Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :emo:
    Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise (argument) to be true without necessarily being able to adequately prove their main contention to other people who may or may not agree.

    The relationship between belief and knowledge is subtle. Believers in a claim typically say that they know that claim. For instance, those who believe that the Sun is a god will report that they know the Sun is a god. However, the terms belief and knowledge are used differently by philosophers.

    A false belief is not considered to be knowledge, even if it is sincere. A sincere believer in the flat earth theory does not know that the Earth is flat.

    Most philosophers hold the view that belief formation is to some extent spontaneous and involuntary. Some people think that one can choose to investigate and research a matter but that one can not choose to believe. On the other hand, most people have the impression that in some cases people don't believe things because they don't want to believe, especially about a matter in which they are emotionally involved.
    Evidence in its broadest sense, includes anything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"
  10. n00b is offline
    n00b's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727

    Posted On:
    11/20/2007 5:21pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen

    Oooooh....give me a break N00by boy. Don't start questioning me with all this crap that you said also with others "FSD" lovers. I know some of them but I don't know Sijo himself. How should I prove you? Rob his certifications or steal his black belts? I think you all are wrong as you think all the FSDers are wrong too, that's all dude. If some of you start to discuss who stayed longer in FSD or have some freaking evidence, that's not a proof. That's just experience and what specificaly others say and behind THOSE can be twisted. Even if you were honest, that doesn't mean that THE school is wrong too.
    Do you know what an 'Ad Hominem' attack is? It means calling me names won't make you right. *grin*

    You don't have to steal MY belts to know what belt I am. I would tell you. At my school, EVERYONE will tell you what belts they have. They'll tell you their teachers, and show you their medals.

    I have won fights in the street too, should I open a martial arts school? I have belts in multiple martial arts! I am a grandmaster!

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    Since you are still here writing the final phrase this "?", means that you're not sure yourself too. You're just expressing your whinings.
    Clearly english isn't your first language, maybe you are very clever in your own head, but your words don't translate well. The question mark goes at the end of a question. A question directed to YOU. And YOU can't answer the question, can you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Branwen
    FSD is no any different from Karate. Karate is tough too like many others "dojos". Once you get beaten, you get tougher too. "Oooohhh..very disrespectful, not even my dad hit me!" When someone push you and you fall over, will you just simply cry and believe that you're weak? Fine by me but in the way of survival, you have to get up! That's a crap example but it is an example!
    I KNOW I'm not weak, because I test my skills. Remember, I've done FSD up to brown. I'm a certified deadly Fanger!

    A lot of FSD people seem to think students leave FSD because it's 'too rough'. This is false at higher belts. Whites and Yellows might leave for that reason, but greens and browns rarely. Unless you guys have been watering the belts down even MORE since I left. I get hurt a lot more at my new school, but I know they are teaching me techniques that work and that they are experienced at performing them on RESISTING opponents, because I can see the medals, I can look up the fight records, and I can even go watch them fight.

    Try THAT in FSD.

    You say you believe Jacques Patenaude has earned at least one black belt (you specifically used the word 'belts', which is plural), yet you can't name a SINGLE ART he has a black belt in, and neither can anyone else.

    It seems to me this would be an easy thing to do.

    WHY would someone be secretive about their black belts?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.