Page 42 of 223 FirstFirst ... 323839404142 434445465292142 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 2:35pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    It is all of you who are avoiding the only thing that matters for the last year or so and that is the fact of being able to back up what you say and what you can do when there is someone in front of you.
    Really? I spent my time and a considerable amount of money in FSD with "someone in front of me." You have challenged people to come to your school to see what FSD is all about. I KNOW what it is all about. I've been there. Why would I want to go back?

I do believe it is FSD as an organization that is doing the avoiding.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Green guy you should be a story teller it brought a tear to my eye. LOL Seriously I don't get what your after? list your questions as stated before.
    I thought some more about your request. I quickly scanned through my entries in this thread and have pulled out some of the questions I asked you. I have tried to stay away from the more sarcastic questions and from doubles just to try and keep this constructive. I didn't go through all of the posts to pull the questions from each person who has posted. I think there is enough here to keep you busy for a while. I have seperated the questions by page in case you would like to go back and look at the context of the questions:

Page 31

How do you deny the direct correspondence from DeMile that he does not want to be associated with your father?

What about the rest of his credentials - where did they come from?

I know there have been instructors and assistant instructors who have left. Why?

What is the retention rate in your system?

How many people stick around?

How many legitimate black sashes are there?

How many people stay past blue?

Page 32

How many times have the rules changed for BBC?

FSD claims to be superior to other systems so why will you not go and prove it? Would that not be a better way to get students?

Page 33

Are you denying that FSD claims to be superior to other martial arts and martial systems?

Why would you open a school combined with a jiu jitsu system if you are not intending on moving into the ring?

Can you really be proud, as an instructor, to have a 300+ pound green sash who can't do a push up? Better yet, a blue who can't yet do warm up drills properly, or who turn their heads away while sparring?

Are students at the FSD/Therien site given different uniforms?

In case you do come back Stephane, will any of the FSD/Therien students be entering into grappling tournaments?

Where did sJP come up with his nutritional guidelines that are presented in the student handbook?

Page 34

What stories have been twisted?

Are you saying there are no longer assistant instructors? Is this just at your school? Can you answer the original question - what is the FSD rationale for charging assistant instructors?

Who made the decision [to open a combined school with Therien]? Are you breaking ranks with dad and venturing out on your own, or did he pull the trigger on this? You mentioned that students do not walk into a ring in your school but why else would you pair up with a style so vastly different from FSD if not to promote getting into the ring?

Is "Beastman," or whatever you call him, not wanting to compete outside FSD?

Will there be nutrition seminars now? An FSD diet plan students can buy? I don't know of any school, including ones with professional fighters, that have nutritionists. Very innovative idea, but why?

Page 36

Are you trying to tell me that the seminars on grappling and sparring at FSD prepare someone to put their life on the line? Are you saying that practicing against compliant opponents in class prepare your students to put their life on the line?

How many bad things have I said about YOU personally?

Are you saying that if I go out and buy a muay thai manual, some boxing books, some wrestling, bjj, and kung fu books and read them that I can give myself a black belt in TakeMoneyFromYourWallet Fu and call myself a qualified expert?

Is it really that unreasonable to ask for you, since you are the only FSD representative to stay here more than a few posts without blowing up or taking off, to account for what has happened and how or if changes are being made?

Is this a common practice or is it just at your school? (this was related to a comment you made about grappling being part of every combat class)

So the FSD/Therien students will be showing up at tournaments then?

What are the stand up skills in FSD? Are you actually asking that question?

Pg. 39

Who said BJJ was invincible?

Pg 41.

Has all of your martial arts training come from your father?

Have you ever had MA training outside of FSD?

If so, what was it in, who were your instructors, and how long were you there for?

What is a combat class?

Is that list clear enough?

And the BOOM you were asking about was brought forth by FSD Administration, or whatever their screen name was before they were banned. I believe they were referring to some sort of big change that was supposed to happen, though they weren't very specific about what we were to be looking for.
    Last edited by greenguy; 11/13/2007 3:43pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 3:53pm

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Green guy, to answer your questions-Yes, yes, not long.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 3:58pm

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OOPS just saw the shitload of questions after my bad!! Most of these have been answered already just go thru the posts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 4:28pm

Style: MT,BJJ noob.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy
    Is "Beastman," or whatever you call him, not wanting to compete outside FSD?
    He has his own school now just fyi. ( http://www.fangshendo.com/classes/qu...ne_quebec.html ) I'm betting he'll be preoccupied now in ways he wasn't before. Then again, who knows?

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 6:14pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Askari why didn't you say hi when you supposedly saw me? I think I figured out who you are when you said that comment.
    I wanted a neutral experience of Fang Shen Do. The seminar wasn't terrible. And no, you can keep guessing.

I really only have the one criticism of it, but then again I have the same issue with other seminars taught by other people.
    I'm still waiting for over a year now for a visit and no one as even come close to coming in? The bottom line is you are a bunch of internet warriors who will never have the balls to come even in a friendly matter
    Sorry, I didnt respond to this sooner, I was busy preparing for my next competition. [Sarcasm]You know, the type of fight where I don't chose my opponent and I have to prove my skills in public? [/Sarcasm]

I asked them to put some pictures up on this site and they just didn't see the point of doing so. Something else would be found when the pics would be shown.
    Interesting.

Stephane, don't you ever wonder if you have the potential to be above the Mendoza Line?

:XXmonkey:

Third time: Please detail where the stories in these threads is inaccurate, this board and the posters on it are very open to proof from you. You can shut a lot of people up very easily. I am sitting here hoping to be converted to your cause.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 7:36pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SNBS

The questions have been posted TO DEATH, yet you want me/us to post them again so you can avoid answering them??? What, do you think we take FSD or something?

Then right after that, or before, you tell us you have answered most if not all the questions in previous posts and we should go find them?? Do you have any reasonable clue as to how you are coming across here?

As for the "Boom" go back and "read all the posts again" and you'll know what I am talking about.

You can't pay people to write this kind of comedy . . . sheesh!

Posted On:
    11/14/2007 8:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OOPS just saw the shitload of questions after my bad!! Most of these have been answered already just go thru the posts.
    As I figured, you don't want to answer. You have certainly talked around some of these questions, but you did not answer them. I thought you had turned over a new leaf, but obviously I was mistaken.

Posted On:
    11/14/2007 11:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by myrmecophilous
    He has his own school now just fyi. ( http://www.fangshendo.com/classes/qu...ne_quebec.html ) I'm betting he'll be preoccupied now in ways he wasn't before. Then again, who knows?
    Thank you. I will accept that as an answer on SNBS' behalf and will assume the extension that he would not want to be involved in any outside fighting for the same reason as SNBS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2007 12:09pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, what happened to TKD Blackbelt?? Did one of the fangers get him? OR, ever notice that you never see SNBS or TKD Blackbelt on the same posting page? Co-inky-dink? I think not :)