Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2014 5:14pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    j['s doing a special GIN seminar in LA tomorrow:

He again mentions his grand-master certification...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 1:30pm

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by used2b View Post
    j['s doing a special GIN seminar in LA tomorrow:

He again mentions his grand-master certification...
    Guys, really are you surprised by this. No. He will ride the gin gravy train as long as he can. Then he will dump it and start pitching something else. What makes me wonder, is he built an organization by taking advantage and bullying other people. A true con man. He will continue, cause in his mind, he does no wrong. Delusions.

I wonder what BS he is pushing while the whole GIN and Kevin Trudeau things is falling apart. I would love to do a psychological research on the suckers who believe in JP, FSD and GIN. Even the culture of FSD, I would imagine the results would come out like this: JP = Cult leader. FSD = Cult.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 11:16am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is NOT! A april fool's joke! The FSD Kanata location has now officially shut their doors! How do I know that? My friend, even thou I warn him not to sign up his son and daughter to the FSD Dogma in Kanata, did anyways. Well they where welcomed with a locked school, and everything moved out! I mean everything. Last night! He came over to my place fuming! I didn't want to stomp on a man when he is down, but in my mind, I was like I told you so. I warned you!

It looks like from what he was describing as a midnight move! Cause nothing is there, gone! No fair warning! No sorry, we are shutting down, NOTHING!

Now, I checked out the FSD site, and they haven't taken away the kanata location from their location menu yet. I wonder how long they will continue to keep it there as an illusion of a big organization, instead of one that is downsizing. Over 22 location, my ass there is!

That makes you think, how many other locations are: #1 about to go under. Things are not so rosy for JP theses days, I guess. Keep on GINING! LOL. #2 How many locations are actually closed already but instead of JP losing face, he keeps them up on the site, giving the general public of an illusion of a big organization. Hmmm... BTW, when is Rockland opening, oh ya, coming soon for the last year, ya right!

I feel sad for the students that bought into the kanata location, warning signs must have gone off when there was so many change of ownership after SD left.

I wonder who else out there have been burned? Not only by the kanata location but also other location with theses kinda of crooked tactics.

Things are not so great theses days in FSD land!

JP, master of GiN and illusions! OOOOO, Ahhhhhh!

"Look, I will make your money disappear from your wallet. Repeat after me, Gin, FSD membership, and voila, your money has disappeared!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:40pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Midnight move March 31st? How many people do you think they signed up in the past few weeks?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 10:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The end of another fang Shen do.

Who is the next to go?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 10:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Belleville
    Kingston
    Toronto
    Vaudreuil
    Laval
    Granby
    St Jean???

Lets make bets

Maybe cassleman home base! Ha

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2014 6:59am

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes the school in Kanata is closed, financial reasons is the only reason the school had to be closed, around 5000$ a month in rent and expenses, 4 different partners in 4 years. No one really wanting to do what is neccessary to have a successfull school. We were basically kicked out of the upstaris location because of a floor that was not built properly. After numerous complaints from the downstairs tennants we were put in a position to move downstaris of be removed from the location. The martial Arts business is not an easy one, school names such has Ronin, 100% Martial arts Orleans, Tap out Gatineau, just to name a few have either closed, moved or changed names in the last few years. I'm not mentioning those names top say it was the same, I'm just saying that the financial pressures are felt all over and more dojos will close.

The students who were there Saturday got the news, most of them were there so I will look into who wasn't there to give them a call since they are so upset with the unfortunate news. I knew some people would not be happy , dissapointed and sad. I had to make this decision, which not easy but had to be done. No one was upgraded or charged pre-paid memberships in the previous weeks.

Most students were on monthly memberships and anyone with a balance left on memberships is being refunded.

I'm surprised that this thread is still going, I was looking in my junk mail and saw this, I decided to give it a quick look and here you were talking about Kanata so....

It seems that your focus has moved to GIN and their present challenges, that has nothing to do with the martial arts that we teach.

It's funny that you guys choose to look away when we represent our schools at local MMA event, we have 3 pro fighters, 2 more making their debut and dozens of fighters who are competing in all various grappling, MMA or any other fighting events in Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec city and winning I will add that some of you said we couldn't do
    because we were not a real martial art.

7 years ago already with these attacks from you guys, door is always open. Not one taker yet and if you did come well you didn't leave much of an impression.

If you have been in business or are in business you KNOW that it costs more and more to operate, Martial arts schools are failing each year unfortunately.

I believe martial arts is a great way to empower and unite people in beaing stronger mentally and physically.

The name calling that some of you have done is quite ridiculous and un-called for. The base of martial arts is respect ladies and gentlemen, please don't forget that.

I have met some great people in the 20 years that I have operated my Orleans, built friendships that will last a lifetime.

any other questions contact me at orleanskungfu@gmail.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2014 11:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to understand, Sifu No BS, that any business closing shop is not fun. There are lives involved in the equation. But what about the students that in the past that the FSD organization has duped over the years. Intimidated, overcharged, etc... So when you have people who voice themselves here in this thread or forum, they are voicing their frustrations.

But I agree this thread and the many other threads that was created on this site was a concern about lineage, the claims that have been made by the head guy JP concerning lineage, certification to back all the claims, awards, blah blah blah else. Making public announcement that FSD is the best, when your success in the competitions wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the grappling, striking or anything else that you guys claim to be proficient in that are NOT FSD created. Plus the shading way of doing business. Being part of GIN, doesn't help to answer that question either.

That is what this forum is about, discussion.

So the questions are still there, not answered:

1. The lineage
    2. The certifications: a. Kung-Fu (I would recommend anyone on this forum, to really drop this one. JP did receive his BB from demile, even demile agreed that he has given a BB to JP, if demile didn't authorize him to teach or not, then that's been them. I have come to a realization that it's a mute point, between two egos. IMOP.) BUT: Who certify any of your instructors to teach: b. The escrima c. The Jeet Kune Do d. Jiu Jitsu e. Sambo f. Judo g. Catch Wrestling (I'm just going by what your website says). Stating claims of disciplines just adds to this thread. It seems that what ever is in style, you guys will now teach it, just to have it on the door to lure people in. Certified or not. That's shady!

Man if you have a legit instructor in all of theses disciplines, that's awesome. But you don't. So add that with the shady business methods, GIN, poo sniffing, etc... It doesn't create a great profile for a martial arts organization. Theses are death killers when it comes to any company.

So if you are part of the FSD generation that is trying to right the past wrongs, then their is a lot, I mean ALOT of work ahead of you or anyone else. Cause people don't forget, and forums like this reminds people not too. Buyers beware.

But when you close shop overnight, the GIN thing, and everything else in the past, the success that you have done in the MMA or any other competition doesn't just simply wipe the plate clean and wipe things under the rug. The stench is still there.

But Kudos for trying to right the ship in the right direction. But there is still a lot of cleaning to do before people in this forum or in the general public rightly gives you the respect that you think you deserve.

Good luck, you will need it!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2014 11:25pm

Style: Wing Chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!

25, 24, 23, 22, 21, ...

One reason???

Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs View Post
    ... school in Kanata is closed, financial reasons is the only reason the school had to be closed
    That's reason #1

Blaming any of 4 partners (s**u no bs's partners at that) for not doing what's needed. I assume s**u no bs was also not willing to do what was needed to be done.

That's reason #2

We were basically kicked out of the upstaris location because of a floor that was not built properly.
    Reason #3

It would be interesting to see if the landlord says the same thing(s).

--- And ----

After numerous complaints from the downstairs tennants we were put in a position to move downstaris of be removed from the location.
    Reason #4. Another question for the landlord.

-----------

The students who were there Saturday got the news, most of them were there so I will look into who wasn't there to give them a call since they are so upset with the unfortunate news.
    Definitely a midnight move, a cut and run, a surprise-surprise. Good business, let alone plain decency, would suggest that perhaps a phone call to members in advance of the closing would have been more appropriate. Even a post on the "FSD Kanata Blog & News". Not that I'm telling fsd how to do things... Well, yeah. I am telling you how to do things with a little character and respect.

I'm surprised that this thread is still going
    What a coincidence! What are the odds? Well, I hope you enjoyed the surprise!

It seems that your focus has moved to GIN and their present challenges, that has nothing to do with the martial arts that we teach.
    It matters when members looking for instruction are given the GIN recruitment pitch.

As for fsd being a "real" martial art; the deal has always been "prove your credentials". Misrepresentation, fibs, exaggerations, empty promises, extra charges, that's pretty much been the issue with fsd. fsd says "ask!"; we did, and we got nothing. Questions were never answered here in the forums, and questions were never answered when asked in person.

any other questions contact me at orleanskungfu@gmail.com
    I'd be happy if you would answer any of the previous questions put to you.

Well, it's nice to hear that business is going well for you. Keep up the good work! Gotta go!

Old1o1
    Anybody want to join my new RYE club??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2014 11:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Sifu

Very convenient that we cant talk about GIN. Why is GIN not related when all the Sufis are in GIN and Sifu Marc tried to sell me on GIN. I hear more about GIN from mr Jacques than about martial arts (That is in the end why I quit)

3 pro fighters. Good. But that is from 1 school Gatineau no? Does that make 21 other schools good because 1 can make fighters? Will there ever be pro fighters from people who never fight but now coach?

I am sorry your business closed. That must be difficult for everyone involved. I am not happy to see anyone suffer.

I am sorry your business closed. That must be difficult for everyone involved. I am not happy to see anyone suffer.