Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 6:00pm

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wouldn't be surprised, greed would be their motivation.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 8:53pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2000 View Post
    Also, update, they are now promoting in Cornwall, Gi Grappling (WTF), "learn our mix of sambo, judo and jiu jitsu with Gi on." WTF!!!!

Who teaches that classes? Who is qualified to do so? But it's the patenaudes, they don't need any qualified instructor. They put it in the McDojo blender and frappe it and voila Gi Grappling. The questionable lineage continues.
    Can you link the ad for this?

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 10:59pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course, it's always been about the money.

I went to the classes. The station training had value but that was just basic training, no techniques, no skills. The wing chun he taught was hollow - very incomplete and lacking any context. There was bits and pieces of other styles but they were the same thing again: basically superficial knowledge mixed with his natural ability. I went to the "special classes" too and eventually figured out that he was making it up as he went. And it all looked like something real to the eager students.

That's why there was never any senior belts (brown/black) that hung around. It took a while but everyone would realize what it was and leave.

It was always about the money. Pretty sure he liked the hero worship too but it was mainly about the money

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 1:04pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Meanwhile...

Not much has changed.

1) 22 Locations. Do I hear 21? Who will give me 21?

2) It would be interesting to know how many GIN juniors signed up through jp and CO.

3) I love that they hold a foot barbecue (fire waddle) to make some some quick cash.

4) From FSD Fight Team:
    a) trolling for talent

>>FSD Fight Team is constantly looking for new talent to rise from our existing student base or outside our network of schools.

b) But...but... it's money!!! Seriously, do they actually sponsor fighters??

>>We know the difficulty of becoming an aspiring fighter and managing to pay for all the expenses related to being a fighter.
    >>When you apply for membership and if you are accepted we float the bill. All you have to think about is training and winning.
    etc......

5) Apparently they haven't been able to buy any new "Friends of fsd".

6) Still hung up on their patent pending "station" training. How can they think they invented something (the term is actually borrowed from Demilles) that has been around since man has been able to measure time.

7) Martini fibbed! A video a week, he said. That was his stated goal. When Martini sets a goal, he achieves it because he said he would, and he has special knowledge, and possibly magic underwear. It's been a few years since he said that! Apparently, 'What you believe, you will not necessarily achieve', even if you stay after school.

Old1o1
    ~Just Out For A Walk

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered

Posted On:
    12/11/2013 12:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    On Facebook from the Cornwall owner page, Joel Richer. I was looking at the different FSD locations, wondering if any was added or had closed down, or what was the latest news for a chuckle and tripped up on this guy's page on Facebook. He was announcing it on November 2nd.

I was like here they go again, no certification or qualification to teach Sambo, judo or jiu jitsu. The closet thing to a certification is MP who has a Level 0 - White with Gokor. I'm like wow.

This is the same organization who bashed JJ or BJJ years ago and now they have Gi Grappling, whatever that is.

This is such a cut and paste system it incredible!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2013 3:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you saw this already, but incase not:

KEVIN TRUDEAU the gin boss is in jail again! How do they tell everyone to keep going with gin now?

Registered Member

Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/17/2013 6:59pm

Style: Muay Thai / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    I got excited because I thought it was a new judo/sambo club around me ended up being fangshendo. I emailed them and Martin replied back. Huge disappointment. I guess I could have replied asking for there qualifications but didn't feel like going down that road and deleted the email. Here is the ad.

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-services-f...AdIdZ548058741

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered

Posted On:
    12/18/2013 10:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Greed

Quote Originally Posted by FSDDEFENDER View Post
    Maybe you saw this already, but incase not:

KEVIN TRUDEAU the gin boss is in jail again! How do they tell everyone to keep going with gin now?
    Greed is the answer FSDDEFENDER, it has always been the answer. If my FSD+GIN monthly payment is more than let say a car payment, nearly a house payment or rent. Or a cannot provide for my family, then we have a problem.

But they don't care, give me then money! Ala Jerry Maguire. Even if Trudeau is out, they will BS, intimidate or reinvent a new word, company, etc... which will be exactly like GIN to scam people.

This is the google definition of greed: intense and selfish desire for something, esp. wealth, power, or food.

Sounds like someone or some people we know? Well maybe not food. but wealth and power, hmmm.

They provide a overpriced, cut and paste system. Certification at every level is questionable and lineage, this has been their "thing" since the beginning of this website and many others. If they are legit, simply prove it. Then this will all go away, but they can't, cause it would expose them as frauds. Just like GIN.

For the answer of xstyle, they have been doing this misdirection for years. Now after a few seminars with Gokor they are certified and can teach sambo, judo, jiu jitsu, COME ON! Thank you for forums like this who can educate the few who have taken the time to do their research and find out that this is a scam.

MP is level 0! White Belt with GOKOR, then how the F*** can anyone else teach this. It would be like attending a few jiu jitsu seminars, being a white belt and now saying that you can teach this in your school, but not only that, but in all the location, how water down version of GOKOR Grappling are you getting.

Call it like it is crapjitsu!

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered

Posted On:
    12/18/2013 11:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2000 View Post
    Greed is the answer FSDDEFENDER, it has always been the answer. If my FSD+GIN monthly payment is more than let say a car payment, nearly a house payment or rent. Or a cannot provide for my family, then we have a problem.

But they don't care, give me then money! Ala Jerry Maguire. Even if Trudeau is out, they will BS, intimidate or reinvent a new word, company, etc... which will be exactly like GIN to scam people.

This is the google definition of greed: intense and selfish desire for something, esp. wealth, power, or food.

Sounds like someone or some people we know? Well maybe not food. but wealth and power, hmmm.

They provide a overpriced, cut and paste system. Certification at every level is questionable and lineage, this has been their "thing" since the beginning of this website and many others. If they are legit, simply prove it. Then this will all go away, but they can't, cause it would expose them as frauds. Just like GIN.

For the answer of xstyle, they have been doing this misdirection for years. Now after a few seminars with Gokor they are certified and can teach sambo, judo, jiu jitsu, COME ON! Thank you for forums like this who can educate the few who have taken the time to do their research and find out that this is a scam.

MP is level 0! White Belt with GOKOR, then how the F*** can anyone else teach this. It would be like attending a few jiu jitsu seminars, being a white belt and now saying that you can teach this in your school, but not only that, but in all the location, how water down version of GOKOR Grappling are you getting.

Call it like it is crapjitsu!
    Please don't the wrong idea, this is not an attack on Gokor and Gene Lebell, theses guys are legit and Hall of Famers. Its nice that FSD has brought them in, but don't abuse it. Go through the training, get ALOT of MAT TIME with legit instructors, cause You see they must keep with the Jones.

In mid 90's, they would dismiss MMA altogether, now they embrace it. Why?

Money. They have realize that there is money to be made here. That BJJ, or any other style of MA (Muay Thai, Sambo, Judo, etc...) is picking up steam and Kung-Fu is losing steam. They are not mainstream anymore, riding on the Bruce Lee thing is not big anymore.

Even now, they dismiss their own lineage with Demile. And associate themselves with criminals like Trudeau, hey JP thanks him in his book as a source of motivation. Ha!

So, if in a few years another MA becomes in style, then mark my words it will be in a FSD club.

So Xstyle & FSD Defender, it's always about money, power, ego for them. Nothing else.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2013 3:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It would be like attending a few jiu jitsu seminars, being a white belt and now saying that you can teach this in your school, but not only that, but in all the location"

or attending a few james de mile seminars and... oh wait...

but why is bullshido not first on google for fangshendo anymore?