222118 Bullies, 3974 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2212
Page 217 of 222 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217 218219220221 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 2:01pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some current "GIN SCAM" videos on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBBd39rnC7vp1FxbxywEgA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2013 8:24pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by used2b View Post
    Some current "GIN SCAM" videos on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBBd39rnC7vp1FxbxywEgA
    Good work used2b! Several reports state that GIN & Kevin Trudeau's empire are on the verge of collapse. But this is very interesting - he apparently asked the court last week for his passport so he could travel to Canada.
    http://cosmicconnie.blogspot.ca/2013...e-fishing.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2013 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every pyramid scam has to grind to a halt eventually - as the math dictates. GIN never caught on because it was particularly stinky and as a result it could have continued for some time except that guy running it was such a criminal.

To get involved in such a thing you would need to be three things:
    1. Greedy - want lots of money for nothing
    2. Lazy - don't do your due diligence and don't want to work for your money
    3. Stupid - think everyone else is like you

More stuff here:
    http://bit.ly/18oW56X
    Take your pick... (over 2.4 million hits)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2013 1:53pm

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the more funny part, I was told that a JP has come out with a new book and in the book he personally thanks Kevin Trudeau. Ha!

But it's funny how people still won't care and blindly follow FSD Dogma.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2013 11:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, here's a good one:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...am_the_global/

Check the comments section (below)...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2013 1:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by used2b View Post
    Oh, here's a good one:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...am_the_global/

Check the comments section (below)...
    That's a good fine. It reminded me of what my son quoted me one time.

"Rulers seek to control information. The powerful will do anything to hoard their power. And if something is forbidden, it is likely a thing worth knowing."

I think this is a pretty good summary of Jacques Patenaude and the FSD Dogma.

Rulers seek to control information... From the beginning of these forums, it has never been in question that JP is a control freak. From the past posting, from former students before me, this has been a constant theme. He doesn't come clean with his lineage cause it's a lie, a con. In the early 70's, 80's and maybe even 90's, the information was limited, so what master says, goes. And JP must have made it go his way for awhile through intimidation, bullying, lies, etc...

But once the internet came, then people wasn't limited to a small town like Ottawa, with a click of a mouse, they can do their own research, and with sites like this, where they can share what they have found. But again, the same thing happened. Instead of coming clean, they fabricated more lies to cover up their past ones.

Here is another quote: Once you tell a lie, you need ten more lies to cover that lie

The powerful will do anything to hoard their power. This is a perfect example that it's always about JP and the Patenaudes. What about the other owners, instructors, students,etc... Notice in all their blogs, news clippings, it might be about someone else, but it always comes back to them and that person kissing their butt. Shish.

And if something is forbidden, it is likely a thing worth knowing.

This is the biggest one!

You see there is too many questions that have gone unanswered that it creates doubt. If everything is legit like they say, why not come out and lay it out. The good and bad, then if students stay with you or leave then so be it. But the general belief is that there is so much BS, cover ups, lies, manipulation of the truth and intimidation that would come out from the FSD organization that it would grumble. It would be seen at it is a big con to make them rich. AKA Gin and Kevin Truden, another of their latest cons.

Cause this would be the only reason you would withhold information. Greed!

So I leave you with one more quote:

"The trouble with lying and deceiving is that their efficiency depends entirely upon a clear notion of the truth that the liar and deceiver wishes to hide."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 6:04pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back when I was a lowly lurker creeping about the shadows of Bullshido, this thread kept me captivated for days on end. Ever since my first reading, I've been keeping my eyes peeled, hoping that I get to see a mystical Fanger!

If I happen to spot any out there on the mean streets, I'll be sure to report back.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 7:37pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet View Post
    If I happen to spot any out there on the mean streets, I'll be sure to report back.
    I do capoeira with my son, in a mixed parents & kids class. One of the kids mentioned to me today that he's doing kung fu now too.

"Oh? With whom?"
    "It's called Fang Shen Do!"
    "Oh ... that's ... nice."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2013 10:10am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, Wow Wow.

Here is a link of Kevin Trudeau the founder of GIN being arrested and that the patneaude's are part of through GIN.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/infomercial...ry?id=20299051

and the patenaude's gin page

http://www.patenaudegin.com/ignite-the-force-within/

which btw has taken down their funny video about star wars, kung-fu, patenaudes, the force, etc.... OMG, it's made me cry laughing. Even in their gallery they have taken down their other videos. HMMM... is the doggy poo hitting the fan? Lol.

Anyways back to the Kevin Trudeau video, which btw JP personally thanks in his new book. HA!

This is very interesting, attached to the video is an article from ABC news that mentions GIN and how it reported 60 millions in gross revenue. Now a receiver will have to determine whether GIN and its affiliated entities should be allowed to continue to operate cause of the Kevin Trudeau situation. Wow!

So, there is no harm in making money. BUT! When it comes at taking advantage of other people that is wrong.

You see, FSD has already a shaddy background to start with, and throughout history people have come onto message boards, forums to express their dislike and troublesome tactics they use on their students. So why the hell would you want to join an organization like GIN. If you are an addict of any sort, you do not hang around other addicts or places that can have you slip into that.

So I wonder, why do it? Why would the patenaudes join an organization like this with already it's questionable history? ONE REASON! GREED!

The mighty dollar! Here is the unfortunate part, if you are a lurker and a member of FSD, and got sucked into their marketing schemes and are now a GIN member also. Asked yourself this, if GIN collapses, and you lose your money or more. Do you think the patenaude's are gonna help you? Honestly, do you think they care? Or is it the mighty dollar that speaks louder? Something to ask yourself.

Why I'm I part of this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2013 7:34am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there anyone close to the ground in FSD that has heard anything more about this? If GIN is collapsing I have to wonder how the FSD inner circle is going to explain themselves? Here's some sincere advice to anyone in FSD who is paying anything towards GIN - STOP NOW.