226089 Bullies, 4148 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2222
Page 216 of 223 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216 217218219220 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 8:02pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks, but im clicking on the patenaude thing and just getting jpegs of a book cover. what am i doing wrong.

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 9:22pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justsome View Post
    thanks, but im clicking on the patenaude thing and just getting jpegs of a book cover. what am i doing wrong.
    I don't think you're doing anything wrong. All the links on that page go to jpgs, and judging by the fact that it mentions whether your browser supports frames, I'd suggest that page is very old.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 10:50pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that video site is way old (you can tell because most of the vids listed are VHS format). The JPGs you see when clicking on a vid are just the cover art for that video.

I pointed that page out mainly because it contains some information regarding lineage, or lack thereof.

It may also be interesting that jp did videos that overlap with a few that DeMile did.
    Last edited by used2b; 5/20/2013 11:16pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2013 12:01am

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah. too bad. we got a new kid at our spot (muay thai guy who's fought and won, can grapple real good) and , being a non ottawa guy, i wanted those terrible vids to illustrate just what fuckery that horrible school is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2013 11:36am

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG, I don't know where to start, this is so incredible Doggy pu it's unbelievable. Sorry for the pun.

Sit comfortably in your chair cause you will fall on your bum if you don't.

So I checked out this site: http://www.patenaudegin.com/

So I taught ok, Patenaude pyramid stuff again. But then I checked the seminar page and ignite the force within. Then I watched the almost 15 min video of this. Thanks JP that's a 15 min of my life I can't take back. Actually it was more than 15 minutes cause I couldn't believe the stuff they was saying I had to go back and watch it over and over again and take notes cause the stuff it said was like Holy F***

So here we go:

1. The video starts by talking about people achieving their dreams. Ok.
    2. They say that to find the answers you need to go back to Ancient China. FIRST LINK TO KUNG-FU. Hold on, it gets funnier.
    3. Then it jumps straight "they have" (I think they is ancient china), the machines, evaluation to figure out if you have a broken leg. REALLY ONLY ANCIENT CHINA FIGURED THIS OUT. LMAO.
    4.Then the video jumps into burning desire. Blah blah blah
    5. OMG LMAO, then star wars logo comes on and says that the force in Star Wars is linked to Ancient China (Again a extremely cheap link to China/Kung-Fu) and that China discovered the "FORCE". They say the Force is Chi Energy as per this video. I was floored. OMG. I couldn't believe it. So I went online and found a quote from Lucas saying that it was the life force, which I think can be linked to Chi. I don't know much about this, but I think it a very loose cheap link to Chi, China and Kung-Fu. Which naturally a link to FSD as per themselves. I wonder how many legit Kung-Fu masters would agree that FSD is Kung-Fu. Hmmm.

Here is the link to the force comment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_(Star_Wars)

Let's keep going, that one, I hit the floor laughing.

6.Then they start linking Ancient China to Monks to Kung-Fu. Ok I'm cool with that. Then they link Kung-Fu to Neigong, OK.

7. Then the video jumps straight into the 60's and voice Bruce Lee. Possibly the Patenaudes found that that was enough Kung-Fu/China/whatever else name dropping, that the average idiot would go ok, I understand the links between Ancient China/The Force/Monks/ and whatever else to FSD. OMG!!!!!

8. The video speaks about how Bruce Lee mastered "The Force". LMAO.

Wait... I need a tissue, i'm crying of laughter as I'm typing this.

9.Then here we go: The Patenaude links to all this. In the video, it says the JP believe that Bruce Lee had "Special Powers". Really!

10. Then the Journey begins, no mention of JP certification, linage, just instant, stamp of approval, wow. And that the Patenaudes are the first family of Kung-Fu in NORTH AMERICA. Wow Wow Wow! Really! Please some one in the Kung-Fu Community stand up to this false claim. There must be someone else, there must!

11. Then that Fang Shen Do translated means "Way of Survial", I don't have friend who can translate this, I tried online, and FANG SHEN DO means FANG SHEN DO, Google translate detects FANG SHEN DO as english. Ha!

12. Then it goes on about how JP read 1000's of books and studied Bruce Lee philosophies and that he traveled the world and learned from Masters. Really which ones?

13. And that "they" credited him to customizing the Ancient philosophies to the Modern World. Wow, do we call JP doctor now? And that world masters was asking who is J.P and FSD. Probably cause they was saying who they hell does this guy think he is.

14.Then Bob Wall endorsement

15. Then talk about Inner Power and how JP has linked ancient secrets and success. That equals money out of your pocket for con job stories.

16. Then mentioned that fsd is the largest direct K.F. Schools in North America and they have a mentor to student system. Sure the closer they can get to your wallet I guess, and a link to the Gin Pyramid Con, see link below, then explains the people in charge.

Wow! I told you this was simply incredible.

So I went further, then I searched GIN. and found this ABC Taking Action undercover video report.

AND WHO DO WE SEE AT 1:39 into the video report. DRUM ROLL PLEASE! THE Patenaudes hugging people, you see JP, Martin Patenaude, Sylvain Patenaude, Stephane Patenaude. OMG! LMAO!

Here is the link to that:
    http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/nation...by-tv-pitchman

Then watch the investigator interview:

$1,000 down and $150 per month for GIN Membership

Then it explains that there is different levels. ginpatenaude site says that they are a level 7 candidate, what does that mean? As per abc report's video:

Level 1 to 2: $1,500
    Level 2 to 3: ?????
    Level 4 to 5: $10,000
    Level 5 to 6: $25,000
    Inner Circle: $75,000

OMG, where does it stop! LOL. and the Patenaude Bullshido piles up some more... You make your own conclusions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2013 12:26pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I don't post in so long. Its to much to take. And also can I change my name or its too late?

Why I "see the light" because of GIN and if they are fool enough for gin they're not who I thought they were and not the wise master they claim to be. Then I see my instructors who won't sparr with me or do grappling with me because why?

THEY ARE NO GOOD! I fight with one (no names but now he is black belt) and me, not even blue belt I can beat him? What are you supposed to teach me? Not to be better fighter. Not to be better man.

This site patenaude gin is so arrogant! Do they know what a scam they selling? And to be so proud of this bullshite!

I am ashamed to have been a part of this.

Cheetah2000 thanks for the posts. I never saw that video. and there they are hugging like nothing caught in the scam! LOOK PEOPLE! this is what youer really buying.

I know someone who used to teach for them for a long time and he said that the sifus dont even talk about martial arts in the meetings. They talk about GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN.

This is teh future of fsd. not to fight and teach but to go into scam meetings and teach "chinese force secrets" or invent more titles of master of neigong now?

People like this, Sijo, I went to the training day one year and hundreds of people listen to him like he is God without ever meeting him or knowing him.

This is your god... a fake... a liar... give him your money and learn secrets with no base.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/30/2013 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its cool you have found it out FSD. Now forget them and enjoy training something else. I would recommend something tried and true that doesn't make lofty claims or ask you to buy into any ideologies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2013 4:32pm

Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I wonder is if the activities of the GIN program are consistent with Canadian law? This is from the Competition Bureau in Canada. http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...eng/01230.html

What Should I Look Out For?

Although multi-level marketing plans, as defined in the Competition Act, are a legal business activity, there are certain things you should be aware of before joining such a plan.

It is illegal for operators or participants in a multi-level marketing plan to make representations relating to compensation or earnings under the plan unless they include the amount of compensation actually or likely to be received by a typical participant of the plan. Such representations can mislead potential recruits to believe that it will be easy to make large amounts of money.

As well, operators of, and participants in, a multi-level marketing plan should ensure that any representations made about the plan are — or include information that is — fair, reasonable and timely as the plan relates to:

the different levels of earnings or compensation received by participants in the plan;
    the amount of money earned by a typical participant; and
    the time and effort required to reach specific levels of income.
    What Is a Scheme of Pyramid Selling?

A scheme of pyramid selling is a multi-level marketing plan that incorporates any one of a number of specified marketing practices that make it a criminal offence under the Competition Act.

It is illegal if:

participants pay money for the right to receive compensation for recruiting new participants;
    a participant is required to buy a specific quantity of products, other than at cost price for the purpose of advertising, before the participant is allowed to join the plan or advance within the plan;
    participants are knowingly sold commercially unreasonable quantities of the product or products (this practice is called inventory loading); or
    participants are not allowed to return products on reasonable commercial terms.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2013 9:08am

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great find andrewa, I wonder if there is anyone out there that was with FSD while this GIN thing started and have any information on how they approached you and if they are following Canadian Law. If you can share your experiences with us that would be great.

Side note: I just cannot believe that we are even having a discussion about this, about a MA club that uses their students, family and friends like this.

It's obviously a scam, this is why this site, keeps getting views everyday as well as this FSD topic. There is good instructors and schools out there that are keeping things legit and honourable. Then you have this mess. ?????

Posted On:
    6/04/2013 9:16am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2000 View Post
    Side note: I just cannot believe that we are even having a discussion about this, about a MA club that uses their students, family and friends like this.
    It's not out of character with past behaviour we've seen out of them. It's just that over the years, they've calmed down and lost a lot of their belligerence, and become more sophisticated with their money-gathering methods.