223956 Bullies, 4530 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2212
Page 213 of 222 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213 214215216217 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 9:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FSDDEFENDER View Post
    Resonance don't be a jerk.

I am French. You laugh at my english but your french I think would make me laugh and cry. You are uk so how many language you speak?

I am old enough to know that my age is none of your busines

And I read the beginning and enough to know that you make up ideas about Sijo. Maybe the fact is true but you say he think this or want to do that.

Here is a fact. You write on the Internet so that means you think what? Who knows.
    Your an idiot.
    I asked whether English was your first language so I could bear in mind that maybe it wasn't. So I wouldn't judge your posts based on your writing ability.

How old are you was asked in the same spirit. So if you were an English speaker but young I would bear it in mind. You don't want to say. Fine, you could have said so.

I have not made up anything about anyone, neither have I commented on any individual to do with FSD other than you. You are possibly confusing me with someone else.

I try to write what I think so you can know..that's the point of the forum.

How long have you been studying FSD?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2013 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least I know to say "you're an idiot"

Good bye. Thank you for a wonderful conversation.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2013 1:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least I know to say "you're an idiot"

Good bye. Thank you for a wonderful conversation.
    That appears to be all you know. Anything else? Like how to answer a question? No? You are a troll little boy. You ignore all the info you don't like and stick your head in the sand.
    You've just pulled the classic troll move. Ignore the explanation. Ignore the question. Correct the grammar. Hows the video learning going? Ordered your black belt yet?

JERK

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 1:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bon alors d'accord Resonance je vais répondre à tes questions. Mais après c'est à toi de me répondre.

Je suis dans mes vingtaines. Ça fait environ un an que je m'entraîne au FSD. Et effectivement non, je ne suis pas anglophone.

So now I have to ask. From all the way in uk what makes you such an expert on my martial art and why you give yourself the right to stick your nose in other people's business.

When I say you as in "you make up ideas" I mean you many people, vous, not your person resonance.

Ok I see now my mistake. Sibok is not black belt with Gokor. Fine he is red and gold belt which means something to me because I know how hard he must work to get this.

But why no one answers me this question. If the FSD is so bad. Why there are pro fighters coming?

And also on a side note why no one says anything about www.gintruth.com. It's the one thing we can agree on!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 7:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bon alors d'accord Resonance je vais répondre à tes questions. Mais après c'est à toi de me répondre.

Je suis dans mes vingtaines. Ça fait environ un an que je m'entraîne au FSD. Et effectivement non, je ne suis pas anglophone.

So now I have to ask. From all the way in uk what makes you such an expert on my martial art and why you give yourself the right to stick your nose in other people's business.

When I say you as in "you make up ideas" I mean you many people, vous, not your person resonance.

Ok I see now my mistake. Sibok is not black belt with Gokor. Fine he is red and gold belt which means something to me because I know how hard he must work to get this.

But why no one answers me this question. If the FSD is so bad. Why there are pro fighters coming?

And also on a side note why no one says anything about www.gintruth.com. It's the one thing we can agree on!

Firstly..
    I don't need a 'right' I live in a free country..
    Also the fact that this is a public forum and geographic location is rendered irrelevant due to you know...the internet and ****.
    Also...
    Have you not noticed that I haven't said a word about your style?

Where have I claimed to be an expert in your MA?

You have one year in your art, you are far from an expert yourself so why are you talking about it? Presumably being expert is not really required to have an opinion after all..

I have noticed your posting style improve slightly..like you aged 10 years in 3 pages, well done.

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 9:27am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's get something straight - you came here of your own free will. What gives you the right to stick your nose in other people's business? There are several people who have posted in this who have had a lot more experience in FSD than you.

Because they're paid to come. That's how seminars work. As long as the cheque clears, they don't really care who is hosting the seminar.

Care to answer my question? Who certified the Patenaudes to teach weapons?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 11:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chili:

This is true. But someone calls your name, you will answer.

No I mean that the pro fighters are coming FROM fsd. Cedric Mongeon. And others coming behind him.

I don't know about weapons. I don't train to go fight elves on top of mountains.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 11:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a joke about the elves. I seen video about his weapons an it looks cool to me but still not for me.

Resonance:

Thank you for the compliment. Maybe one day we can e friends in the end.

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 12:16pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a joke about the elves. I seen video about his weapons an it looks cool to me but still not for me.
    Just to clarify, are you referring to the FSD weapons program, or the LARP'ing program?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2013 4:27pm

Style: ex-fsd

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jp gave himself that red/gold sash. When I was in the club he wore a plain black sash and then black with some stripes (gold I think? It was some time ago). Then for a while I think he had a red/black sash, then maybe black gold? I don't remember exactly - it did change several times. For me he was sifu, after I left he became sijo, and now he calls himself sibok.

As far as I understand he is not actually accredited in ANY style except his own. Neither are his kids - he accredited them himself.

I'll say it again: Lineage is important and jp's schools have none.
    Last edited by used2b; 1/30/2013 4:56pm at . Reason: typos