218357 Bullies, 5125 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2212
Page 208 of 222 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 5:31pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And besides all these stories are just lies. I can make up all I want too. Here cheta makes me smell the poop too!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 5:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FSDDEFENDER View Post
    And besides all these stories are just lies. I can make up all I want too. Here cheta makes me smell the poop too!
    Go introduce yourself in newbietown. Learn about this site. Etc..

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 2:31am

supporting member
     Style: The Jits + Hung Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FSDDEFENDER View Post
    Are you a people?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 8:33am

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FSDDEFENDER, it is nice that you support your instructors and that's fine. I'm asking question which nobody has answered yet. Why are there less schools now? What are the two schools that have left? If it's so awesome, why are instructors leaving? Or schools closing? Theses are valid questions.

On a side note, the poop sniffing did happen. They are too many people that can confirm this. But let's not concentrate on that, it would be too much of a stinker, lol.

So if anyone can answer my questions, please do so. Name calling doesn't do anything.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 3:06pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know if a school opens or close. Thats there decision. My school is strong and my Sifu teaches me for everything I need.

I'm not calling names you all are!

Like my Sifu says the fangshendo are the best and that is why they say bullshit not bullshido!

Not a coincidence I think.

We are the first mma school. Teach Wing Chung, karate, judo, jiu jitsu. Of course the others are mad. They were afraid but now everyone has followed so there is no need to be mad

We are all there to train and get better. What's so bad about this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 3:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, I hope that's not what they are making you believe that FSD is the first mma school in Ottawa, Ontario or even Canada. I've asked this question before concerning this. There must be schools that teaches several martial arts in one location that have been open before. I'm asking for the help from previous people who have posted in the past who can confirm this. Cause from what I know, the Patenaudes lineage is Wing Chun Kung-Fu. Then when the mma exploded in popularity, all of a sudden they are the first mma school. Come on. Really, and you believe them. Please do your own research. I'll help you out.

They teach Kung-Fu, Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do or a hybrid form of that, ok we will give you that. Even thou that lineage have come into question in the past on this forum and several others. But hey, you got that one.

Karate, ok what is the lineage? who certified JP or any other instructor in the organization? What are their rank? Does the instructor teaches at only one location or all the location? Is there karate only classes? Or is it just something to throw into the mix of advertising and self proclamation.

Jiu-Jitsu, ok, what is the lineage? Which instructor is ranked? Who are their instructor?
    See above for additional questions.

You have to understand FSD defender, it's the grand declarations, like the first mma school, their lineage, etc... that makes this forums bubble with topics like FSD

I had to go through alot of past pages in this forum on FSD, and I can't believe that all the stories are untrue, but let's say 50% is wrong. It still questions the rest and the blind devotion of the students to the rest of the world. There is alot of very good schools and instructors out there and to make declaration like the first mma school is very iffy and makes them looks like fools. Hopefully this is your mistake and not theirs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 4:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One last thing FSD Defender, if you are finding that your Sifu and the FSD System gives you the answers that you want for martial arts, all the power to you and them. It's the organization declarations and lineage are in question here. Not you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 8:13am

Style: Thu'o'ng Lao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all, it's been a while since I posted here, thought I'd let you know of my latest finds.

By the end of 2012 there was a big FSD gala where prizes were handed to members that are involved in the FSD community. I'm at work right now and can't access my fb account. My girlfriend was involved with Primerica for a very short period of time (look for Primerica on google, you'll find similarities with the GIN). She said that Primerica had the same kind of events.

FSDDefender, you want to protect your style, I respect that. To believe that your style is the best and that we are all jealous is naive to say the least. There is no such thing as a best school, they all have their down sides and their advantages.

I spent 4 months at a FSD school on the south shore. Two months after I joined, I was harrassed to have my own school. By my fourth month, I was offered a GIN membership. When I declined the offer, they stopped training me. They didnt bother to check if my techniques were properly done or to answer my questions. They didnt care if I showed up or not before I had paid for 6 months when I joined ( I had just gotten back from a deployment in Afghanistan so I had lots of money to burn). All that matters is the money.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2013 10:30am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Scorpion, I agree, Gin or any multi-level marketing money grabbing scheme has no place in a martial arts school. It's a TOTAL MONEY GRABBING THING. I had never heard about Gin until, some of the former fangers started mentioning it here. I did my research and I was like really. Wow, just when you think FSD can't sink lower, they surprise you.

Think about this for a moment, you are someone who wants to enrol into a martial arts school, the style, it doesn't matter. You are excited about training, you have watch all the movies, checked out the ufc, whatever it is, you have the martial arts bug, and it bit you hard. Now let's play a little Neo, Matrix style.

You have narrowed it down between two schools. Let's take the lineage questions out the door for now. ;)

Both schools the instructor is initially nice to you, you enjoyed the classes, the students are nice, etc. etc. etc...

But then I tell you that within a few months, years, days, whatever length. Your instructor who has a captivated audience will approach you on a pyramid scheme that has no relation to the martial arts.

Which school would you pick?

And to hear from scorpions experience and that they ignored you after you refused just show completely where their loyalty lies. The mighty dollar! Yes they run a business, but what kinda of business ethics do you have when you doo doo, oops poo sniffing pun, lol. To your students. THAT'S WRONG!

It's sad cause there must be some good instructors there, that internally do not agree with theses methods and it's ripping their soul apart, cause they have to do it, cause the big man on top wants to fill up his pockets. THAT'S WRONG AGAIN!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 5:55am

Style: Thu'o'ng Lao

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got pictures of the gala award, will post them during the day