222079 Bullies, 4002 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2212
Page 207 of 222 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2012 11:24am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S When i'm feeling blue, there's nothing like a few Fanger vids on Youtube to make me LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 9:09am

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is the irony?

As I loaded up this page today, I notice one of the banner ads from Ad Choices at the top of the site, and look who is advertising on Bullshido! Fang Shen Do. Now I know that Bullshido or Fang Shen Do have no control on where Ad Choices selects their clients to go on which sites. But I find it so ironic that Fang Shen Do is on here. A site I think after reading all the mega threads here on them that they have paid someone to advertise here. LOL. A site that have maybe cause them grief and brought light to the public on to want they have done in the past, present and possibly future. HA HA!:tongue:

Speaking of mega threads, can someone confirm, does all the Fang Shen Do threads on here have the record for the most pages? It think so? I'm I right or wrong?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2012 1:29am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2000 View Post
    As I loaded up this page today, I notice one of the banner ads from Ad Choices at the top of the site, and look who is advertising on Bullshido! Fang Shen Do. Now I know that Bullshido or Fang Shen Do have no control on where Ad Choices selects their clients to go on which sites. But I find it so ironic that Fang Shen Do is on here. ....
    Well, fsd lost one "school" (down to 24). Actually, I find it funny as hell! Just because fsd is full of crap, that doesn't mean their money isn't any good. The other face of capitalism. Money talks, bullshit... well, the bullshit is still the same. Although I imagine they must have a new dog by now to make up the sniff-test bags.

Old1o1
    Occasionally I open an eye, sometimes my own.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2012 9:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

One school down

Wow, really, how did you hear about this? What school? I wonder what made the owner leave or closed down. Was it the monthly Patenaude shake down was too big? Did the owner forget to pay their monthly GIN membership, lol. What are the other owners thinking? Are some of them on the fence of leaving, and with another location shutting down? Does that mean there is kinks in the FSD organization? I looked at past threads and from what I have read here and there, there has been some high profile instructors who have jumped ship. (the Dino guy, i don't know who he is, he's before my time, I guess, Brian Paquette, a big guy from Montreal, etc...). Is the new generation of FSD Owner, a new breed, not so readily willing to drink from the cool-aide? Or are they just more biz savy and know when there is a bad deal on the table.

So then not everything is so perfect in FSD Land.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 4:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey ceetah2000

Whoa there!! You sure are excited about this news.

I just went to their delightful and confusing website and counted the locations (it's the Rain Man in me).

I have only occasionally checked up on the pats' lately, and have not heard much about any of their recent fantasy adventures in martial arts. If I do hear anything juicy I'll let you know.

Cheers
    The one and only "Old1o1" < applause>

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 6:29pm

Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of which....it seems Brian Paquette now has his own school in Smith's Falls. The website is here http://fittek.ning.com/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 8:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey andrewa,

So that's what happened with Brian. I'd like to hear his whole story between then and now. Anybody have ears on Brian?

I wonder if his deal with the pats' obligated him to not compete with them for a period of time after he packed his bags?

Access to his picture album might provide some clues as to whether he still has fsd connections. I certainly haven't found anything on his website that smells of fsd.

Things:

• find someone here on Bullshido with diplomatic skills who knows Brian, or about Brian's situation regarding the pats'.
    • drop a line to Brian and see if he has anything he'd like to say. Up until now, we have dealt with a few of his alter-egos, so if he's over that stuff he might give us greater insight to the pats' plan for world domination.
    • does anyone know of fsd outlets changing hands recently?

So, that two things that's changed in the fsd world so far. Can we get a third?

Old1o1
    Iron Oxide Fists

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 4:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know anything going on with Brian, but from what has been said here, any sound business person who was associated to the Patenaude's would do better without them, don't you think.

I don't think that I would want my president of an organization making customers sniff poo, or use bullying tactics on them or their employees. I would get out of dodge if that would happen.

Whatever he is doing now must be a 100 times better than before. At least they didn't make him hate martial arts so much that he quit and never wanted to do it ever again. He had the courage to pick up the pieces and do something on his own. Good for him.

Concerning the mysterious school that is gone, I checked yellowpages.ca and with a bit of crossing them off I found that it was the terrebonne school that is gone. Who owned that school? And the more important question is why is it closed? If having one of their schools is so awesome why leave or closed it down? hmmm...

The question is why stay? Are they afraid of leaving?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2013 3:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quick FSD math for the new year

FSD Math problem: 2 part question

If FSD website announces that they have over 25 locations on their website, but then you go to find a school and count in Quebec 12 schools and one school soon be open (Hull) and 10 schools in Ontario. Normal Math would say 22, then 25-22 schools = 3 missing schools.

We already figured out in previous post that Terre-Bonne has closed their doors. So that leaves 2 missing.

Part 1 of the FSD Math question: So who has left recently? Please check previous posts on the question and why Terre-Bonne left? We might find the answer to the missing 2?

Part 2 of the FSD Math question: Why is FSD still advertising "Over" 25 locations. Is there different per unit calculation in the FSD world than the rest of the Normal world?

I might need a calculator for this one, does anybody have a FSD Calculator that I can borrow? LOL.

Start of my calculation: Take a load of money from my account and carry over the $$$ divided by hidden fees - no value = **** I'm broke! LOL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 5:30pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are crazy! I'm learning jiujitsu and mma from Fang shen do. They make the pro fighters and I'm going to fight for them in ufc one day!

Hate all you want because you're just jealous and hide behind the computers.