218358 Bullies, 6419 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2212
Page 199 of 222 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2011 10:42pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, there have been many of examples of jp's re-selling topics that he had only cursory understanding of: NLP, Firewalking, Arrow on the throat, candle meditation, and of course Wing Chun and Jeet Kune Do. He made up lots of stuff too. (Poo sniffing, FSD, etc.)

But the GIN? Sure, why not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 3:38am

Style: Thu'o'ng Lao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    Hi Scorpion, what lead you to this information? Did they try to get students to join this outfit? Or did you overhear the instructors talking about it?
    I did not get any proposition. I believe GIN is for instructors and Sifus. However I do have pictures.

Some of you will recognize faces in those pictures. You'll see the Sijo, Sifus and instructors.

http://imageshack.us/g/718/fsd1i.jpg/

Now that I listen to my instructors, I definitly understand that they are part of it, as they try to sell Master and BBc memberships, sometimes under pressure. I have seen a grown man pressuring a 14 year old girl into suscribing to a BBC membership, and not really kindly.

But don't get me wrong, I consider my instructors as friends and the instruction is very good. I just dont think it's ethical for martial arts to mix with pyramid schemes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 8:21am

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this thread is no longer in MABS and you're new, but you should state what your evidence is and share the sources instead of just posting that you "have solid evidence" about something.

A quick look at the site and it asks for $1000 fee to join a secret club which teaches the so-called "privileged elites" how to make money on multi-level marketing. So what if people are members of an exclusive and secret club? It may sound intriguing but the context is missing. I don't think any Skull and Bones members who are also in GIN will openly comment on an FSD link to sell Amway-like products. For all we know GIN could be another FSD business.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 10:37am

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the guy that started the GIN scam:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau You'll recognize him from his late night infomercials

Just another in a long line of get-rich-quick (pyramid/ponzi) schemes. To get sucked in you need three serious character flaws:
    1. Be stupid. Believe that everyone else thinks like you do.
    2. Be lazy. Don't do any research or due diligence.
    3. Be greedy. Chase the "easy" money.

The new spin this time is the anonymousupline and untouchable off-shore corporate headquarters - all designed strictly to protect the head scammers. Before you drop any money on this I recommend you take a few minutes and do some research.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 11:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJ View Post
    I know this thread is no longer in MABS and you're new, but you should state what your evidence is and share the sources instead of just posting that you "have solid evidence" about something.

A quick look at the site and it asks for $1000 fee to join a secret club which teaches the so-called "privileged elites" how to make money on multi-level marketing. So what if people are members of an exclusive and secret club? It may sound intriguing but the context is missing. I don't think any Skull and Bones members who are also in GIN will openly comment on an FSD link to sell Amway-like products. For all we know GIN could be another FSD business.
    Trust me, I've been digging dirt on fsd for a while now. I'm willing to share what I've found but at the same time I don't want to compromise myself. Here is a screenshot of a sifu's facebook. You can see Linda's comment (Linda is the sijo's wife) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/fsdgin.jpg/

Also there is this guy, Aleksander Borys https://www.facebook.com/aleksander.borys

I have seen his pictures. On one of them he is in front of a hand techinque poster. On another he holds a blue coin in his hand, the GIN coin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 11:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is jp's GIN number 1501144

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 7:35pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion_wins View Post
    This is jp's GIN number 1501144
    Though that could be any made up number. GIN & the Patenaudes association can be definitely be linked via:

http://files.meetup.com/1795412/News%20Letter.pdf

Along with:

http://blog.mindfulinformation.com/?s=fang+shen+do

It doesn't sound like a dirty little secret waiting to be exposed. Sure GIN definitely looks craptastic and all, but we know that sJP hall of fame / grandmaster achievement awards came from the diploma mills so this shouldn't be surprising.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 7:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo View Post
    Though that could be any made up number. GIN & the Patenaudes association can be definitely be linked via:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/fsdtf.jpg/

With all due respect, I have other things to do in my life than making stuff up. Sure the whole FSD and GIN thing was no secret, however it seems that most people did not know about it and I thought it wouldn't hurt to expose it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 8:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is all I had to say, I shall now refrain from posting on the subject.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 8:18pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, feel free to say more, just document as much as possible. Posting things without the ability to have those facts checked (which you provided) adds credibility to the topics discussed in these threads. Wild ass speculation and insinuation does not add any cred. as no one also knows your motives.

GIN and FSD involvement is a good discussion point (consider the FSD online store is selling GIN event stuff on their website), that it's another one of sJP growing repetoire of Tony Robbins/FireWalk/Get Rich/Ancient Chinese Secret endeavours.

Anyone should be wary of getting involved to any of these scheme, but there's a sucker born every minute. If we post enough diligent information, then those who do their homework on the matter before joining FSD will find threads like this with factual information, instead of wild ass rantings, and that will do the consumer well.